1. Cuntry

1. Cuntry
2. Do you like flying?
3. Best airline?
4. Last time you flew?

2. I like/don't mind being in a plane itself for long periods of time. The parts leading up to it (getting to the airport, checking in, security) and leaving (waiting to get off the plane, getting luggage, trying to get to my final destination) sucks tho
3. Best experience I've had was with Icelandair
4. This spring, to Boston. Quick and easy flight

1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. The Godfather
3. The Godfather: Part II
4. The Dark Knight

I hate it, every aspect of it is tedious as fuck.

Best airline I've been on was Emirates.

Two and a half years ago. Thankfully it was only a 2 hour flight.

1. bin
2. I don't mind it
3. Qatar airways, especially their business class
4. Six months ago. Also flying to Singapore in about a week

1 yes
Finnair
Helsinki to Bangkok

1.BR
2. No
3. national is Latam and in general is swiss
4. Thursday, i fly every week because my of my job

1. US
2. No
3. KLM made me feel like killing myself the least
4. a few days ago when I came here

1 Rus
2 yes
3 malaysia airlines
4 17july 2014

my father is pilot and ironically i dont like that.

1. Spen
2. I like it
3. best airline as in? i used easyjet the last couple of times
4.- last time i flew it was to wales to visit my british family

same

my father was actually fighter pilot and I hate flying so much...I have no problem with high but I am scared about technical malfunction

>for you
Wew
Flag and it's okay I guess, I prefer JetBlue. I flew last thanksgiving.

>1. Cuntry
Ukrein
>2. Do you like flying?
Yes
>3. Best airline?
My blasted butt
>4. Last time you flew?
Today

hehe just a little joke that came to my mind
you flought to helsinki to bang a cock

was it a good joke? Tell us at the comments belodwqerfiujnösdzgiköujnhlzsgdfikönhujzdfsgbäklimojdxbf

i've only been on two flights. I barely remember them. they were both easyjet :(

no

finnair, from what I've been on

a few months

1. U.S
2. Absolutely, so much so that I'm trying to become a military pilot
3. Lufthansa/Delta
4. Three months ago, but it's been a year and a half since I flew to Europe

Why not airline pilot?

Becoming a military pilot over here is nigh on impossible

>would you rather drive a ferrari or a bus

Because I have a great chance of going to a military academy here to become an officer, similar to Sandhurst in the U.K. but for our Air Force.

I'd love it

Wanted to do it myself before realising it was reserved for children of millionaires. Such is life

finnair was training pilots themselves at least a short while ago with guaranteed employment because they needed some really soon

I already have a glider pilots license, and I'm trying to get my private pilots license this summer.

I'm worried tho cause I don't have perfect vision, but I've heard that it doesn't matter so long as your vision is correectable to 20/20 by contacts/glasses etc...

1. USA
2. I don't mind flying. Like the first poster said, I'm not a big fan of standing in line at the airport and getting checked in. I travel to India often. Although IGI is quite a modern building with efficient facilities, the queues at individual airline kiosks can get out of control. Indians have a ridiculous tendency to pack everything they own to go abroad for a week, and will waste the time of everyone behind them trying to argue down fees or extend weight allowances.

So far as the airplane itself goes, I don't mind. I fall asleep quickly if I'm in a vehicle that I'm not driving, and that goes for air travel as well as cars. Half the time, if I'm departing late at night, my eyes are closed before take-off.

3. Delta and KLM are both good. AirIndia has shitty ground service but the flight attendants are usually friendly and willing to service requests. Worst airline I've flown with was either AirAstana (due to the service at Almaty International) or VivaColombia, which always has delays and charges fees for everything. Thankfully the COP is worthless.

4. Flew from New Delhi (IGI) to Detroit (DTW) via AMS about two weeks ago.

Pic related, took while I was waiting to board the latter half of the journey.

>for you
I wouldn't get on that plane if I were you

NZ
Not anymore
Cathay Pacific
Few weeks ago

>due to the service at Almaty International
Explain please.

t. Used To work for a company which sourced pilots for Air Astana.

Also apparently Indians are the worst kind of air passengers you can have - any comments on this ?

The flight attendants and service workers at the airport were incredibly rude. Honestly, a big part of the bad experience was due to the facilities themselves. Almaty International was probably one of the worst airports I've ever been in. Although the international departures lounge was modern, it was incredibly small, with loud announcements constantly being blasted. There were no drinking fountains or restaurants. All of the shops inside marked the prices up on everything to an extortionate level. I remember bottled water being close to $10.

Guess that wasn't AirAstana's fault, but I remember the attendants being a bit strange, too.

>Indians

Don't know if they're the worst, but they're definitely not good.

I'm white but I tend to like Indians from India (as opposed to second-gen Indians). However, the ones who don't have Western educations or exposure to life abroad tend to be loud, messy, and rude on flights. They'll always bitch about their meals, ask for lots of extra things, and disturb the people around them.

My biggest complaint about Indians is that most of them don't even TRY to shut their noisy little kids up. They'll just let them wail and scream and holler for hours. Sometimes they even let them run around the cabin.

2.Yes, expect when shit goes wrong and there's a 5 hour delay
3.Virgin was pretty based
4.summer

Did you read the article about the ex-emirates flight attendant who went to town on Jewbook after that flight from kerala crashed in dubai ?

Also, what were your thoughts generally on Kazakhstan and why were you there ?

Didn't read that article.

I was only in Kazakhstan for a day and a half. I don't have many impressions of the country. The only reason I was there is because it cost significantly less to fly from New Delhi to Istanbul via Almaty.

My ex-girlfriend is from Delhi. On that trip, I'd spent a solid two months with her. Since I was flying back to America from Turkey, I had to be back in Istanbul by a certain date. I delayed to the point where airfare became ridiculously high, and IGI-AST-IST was the only economical option.

That was on my 20th birthday. Spent the morning in India and the rest of the day in Kazakhstan. Next birthday was in India, the year after was in Colombia, and this year I turned 23 over the Atlantic and landed in New Delhi around 11pm.

1. Flag
2. Yes
3. I'm happy with Ryanair or Lufthansa, Ryanair is really cheap but the airports and schedule sucks, Lufthansa has a flight everyday and almost every 2 hours, it's still cheap compared to LOT or Finnair if you book in time
4. November, I fly roughly once a month

1. US
2. not really, I can't sleep on planes
3. I've only flown one airline and it was Icelandair :DD and I stole their blanket
4. last summer