Your age

>your age
>how many partners have you had
inb4 sex is overrated (it is)

>24
>20+
My sex life declined dramatically since I been with my girlfriend now for over 3 years

30 years old
~20 partners
I've had three long term gfs 3+ years each so in between break ups I splurge

>20
>5

25 years old
12 partners in term of penetration..
If we include any sexual contact where vagina/penis is being stimulated, it's closer to 30

41, but less than five I've really cared about. I'm dead inside.

>2016
>still commit to a single she

>31
>4

Never just "hooked up", all were relationships.

could have but didn't wanna bring her in my home

>28
>14 full sex plus 3 minor things (blowjobs)
>11-12 of them serious/long term relationship

age 24
partners 34
4 guys and 30 girls

1 (gf for 2,5yrs)
But we're trying to get another girl for FFM and longterm friendship. :p impossible to find a good one.

>20
>8

Recently broke up with a long term gf. I gotta get this number up

maybe we spoke already about this? some days ago? i am the guy in the same situation as your, we gave each other advices

Inb4 asking :
Yes I didn't want to wake up my mom

20 years
3 grills
Not bad for a socially awkward faggot like me

120ish
Bisexual fag

just realized its 13 including a stripper I fucked during a lapdance. does that even count?

should be at least 19, just thinking about what a faggot I was with 6 girls in particular who were blatantly asking for it. at least 4 of them would be in the top 5 hottest I've fucked. Why was I such a beta?

any similar regrets from your end fags?

opposite here
about 30 guys, 2 girls

3 partners, 2 female one male.

Don't like relationships. It wasn't them it was me. Embracing asexuality since age 18.

>6, two of which were...mistakes on my end.

None real relationships but some sexual relationships lasted like a year. Every girl I've kissed I've also plowed in the next half an hour..... maybe I should take it slow

Ha GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

9 maybe a couple more im forgetting

oh i get you´re the pity fuck. you make them feel so bad for you coz ur so awkward and everything that they give you the hole so they could "fix" you. it´s pretty much the same gimmick ex-jail sluts, drug junkies and gangmembers have

Wasn't me brah. Did u make it? We ended up only at touching and stimulating a bit. Shit were going in a good way but then like in a next week our girl found a boyfriend. :|

>Bisexual fag
when you've had 119 guys 1 girl doesn't make you bi

Don't give up it'll happen :D just got to slip into a party when everyone's drunk

>. Shit were going in a good way but then like in a next week our girl found a boyfriend. :|

nah i broke up this weekend with that gf, and nothing got done. good luck

may i ask where you found the second one?

I've had 23 girls 2 of them LTR

Try harder edgy faggot

23 years old
1 girl... 2 years ago... she was a nymphomaniac and im depressed...

5 girls 1 guy

22 years old 0 partners its not to sayvthat im ugly but i either pussy out or get nervous

This picture makes me want to kill myself
>18
>1

Only just popped my cherry last year with my current and only ever girlfriend. I was a pretty big recluse up until a few years ago.

27, 0

but i do love one girl but shes a liar so i dunno what to do except make money and then make violence, ideally both at once is best, but far from here. not for the benefit of a girl who lied to me.

so what happened with those 2 girls?

>21 M
>11

Mostly went for virgins, they're the easiest and dumbest

In a school haha. None website helped us. We only found 2 girls which would eventually do something like this in real life. Second girl falled in love with my GF and she wanted her to leave me and live with her. :P

All 3 are ex gf's so I doubt it

But don't worry, I'm sure you'll still get "Sup Forums Approval Points™" for at least attempting to be edgy

hahahah and they are all bound and binded into one another jesus fucking christ too good too good and the peices of shit think each is unique special and not

knot

alduous huxley bnw revist totally destroyed its retarded mind. they lost. i can free but choose not to. ever.

>26 years old
>over 30 bitches with this big ol dick
>pic VERY related

I ve forgot also a trans who sucked my dick for 100$. I came in 1 min...

>28 y.o.
>~9

>inb4 someone shouting mods, underage banned

They went lesbo

>12 serious relationships

lmao

>2016
>Thinking its new age to want to fuck more than one woman

MODS

>23
>2
>both were done when I was 19

Somewhat let down with the experiences. Haven't even tried to date or see girls after. I do browse PoF without an account to check out who's on and only get disappointed.

whats the most ridiculous hookup anyone's ever had?

for me it was a jewish ballet dancer with the same name as me

>23
>17

being monogamous really puts a hole in your track record

>jewish
>same name
German name