Nu-male hate thread

Nu-male hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
encyclopediadramatica.se/Nu-male
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that last comment reply, that last fucking comment reply, fucking, fuck, wtf, i dont fucking even, fucking kids

Sociology: White people patting each other on the back for knowing about non-white culture. Also known as anthropology lite.

Is acnekun a nu-male?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

encyclopediadramatica.se/Nu-male

kek just check this shit out

is that the doc from the enterprise?

Someone should strangle this faggot.

This is a troll image.

I can assure you it's not. Look him up on fb if you don't believe me.

jeez sylvia plath seems like such a rational, level headed intelligent lady, I wonder what she is doing with herself now

So ironic considering this idiot is attempting to use feminism as a platform to get pussy points. What a slimy cunt.

I'm a nu-male... still better than basement dwelling autist if you ask me.

Fuck off you disgusting normalfag, you don't possess 1/10 the intellect of a true wizard

he looks like the miz with autism

NOOOOO! I was hoping it wasn't true but it is! I was in the military with this fag!

stories?

Not many. I couldn't bear to associate with him outside of class. I'm pretty liberal but this guy makes Bernie Sanders look like Fred Phelps. Openly Marxist, heavily feminist, would probably be found wearing those apology shirts and being paraded in chains by blacks or women someday. No idea what a libtard like him was doing in the military

i wish people like him could be given the option of leaving the country they hate so much

>came in to thread not know what 'nu-male' was.
>Completly ruined my dinner
Fuck you OIP

Is this real life?

send this thread to him

bump

please i hope he comes here and argues

seconding this

bump for interest

bump because interested