This image make me want to either piss my self laughing for an eternity or kill my self

this image make me want to either piss my self laughing for an eternity or kill my self

trips decide

>pic very related

very or completely?

strip down and have sex with the statues

very completely related

where am I going to put my dick

an hero of course

+1

you're a dumbfuck, 50 years from now , when you die, the teen kids will be like" wtf were this bitches doing"

Any texas fags here? Can you go tear this statue down pls?! I don't want mankind to be remembered like this.

>50 years in the future
>no one will know what a selfie is

you're a hopeful one aren't you

I don't get it, please explain.

Some idiots decided that the best way to represent there city was to erect a statue of two girls taking a selfie.

and I'm going to go ahead and assume it was paid for with tax payer's money

Is that a snake wrapped around her neck

just rub it on the tits ass or face

ugh, can you just picture all the vapid twats on snapchat taking selfies with the selfie statue, thinking they're cute and clever?

>tfw i actually live her
WE HAD NO SAY IN THIS

also at least one of those girls should not be white to be accurate.... very diverse area

Being a texasfag this pisses me off. Fucking hell, this is where my taxes are going? We should Fucking take this shit down man. I thought it was some of those live statues like the ones on Madrid, shit
I believe so. Hooray! This just goes on to prove how inbred the south really is.
We had no say whatsoever!
Anyone else wanna go fuck this shit up?

Infinity scarf. She's basic.

Seems like a pretty cool town though.

I heard the statue was donated by a local artist...