I'm going on my first date ever today. I'm going to an art film exhibit with a 6/10, pic related. Advice?

I'm going on my first date ever today. I'm going to an art film exhibit with a 6/10, pic related. Advice?

Are you pic related or is that your date

I'm a fag, btw. Am I in his league?

This is me, the original pic is him

Shameless self bump

no lol

Not sure how insulted I'm supposed to be...

Are you considering to become a trap ?

Is it me or you're pregnant?

Could I pass as one? I haven't given it much thought.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that.

Lose some weight, in belly area mostly. But from what I see, you may have potential (hair, skin, lips...). I'm not an expert tho

I should take a better picture. I don't know why I was contorted like that. The way I was standing, I look like I have a lot of weight around my stomach

I change my mind, too much muscles imo. I guess its actually a good thing for a gay date, godspeed user, it should be fine...

Dude, women love confidence.
Not the cocky arsehole type.
Just relax, be glad yhat she chose to go on a date with you, look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself: Damn Daniel! I look good!
Listen to her, smile and be player motherfucker!
So long as ou keep it cool, she might give you the look to kiss her at some point.
Player 101: I just want to get to know you, make you smile and feel sexy, but I'm ok with waiting because I'm a sweet and loveable guy, babeh!
Now get out yhere and blow that birdies mind motherfucker!!!!

>Not reading the tread this hard

stop fucking shitposting, this is the what, 4th thread that I've just noticed now. you haven't whipped out your cock in any thread, and like bitches, you gots to post tits or cock or GTFO.

Would fuck.
Would not fuck

A decent half chub
Happy?

actually yes, and now that you did that, you were like a 4, but your cock bumps you up to a 6.5. that thing is fucking hot.

Summer

I'm still staring at it, if that guy doesn't want you, give me your kik, I'll fuck your mind out. That is a really fucking hot cock, post more?

Not an oldfag, but not a newfag either. I've been here for about 2 years. I'm just finally (maybe) getting laid