Does anyone else on Sup Forums enjoy LARPing...

Does anyone else on Sup Forums enjoy LARPing? I'm only able to do it on the weekends since I have to take care of my gram gram all week :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

show gram grams tits or gtfo

I don't see the problem with letting people do what they enjoy. How does it affect you? It's a classic sign of autism to give a shit if other people enjoy things you don't

Hey nice Wolf shirt

You're not in the right place

Thanks Dick I spit cereal all over my keyboard

idgaf what the fag does...i just want to see gram grams twat..or bewbs

Seconded on the gritties

Seems like a fun hobby to me, I just don't know anyone who's does it. Have fun and fuck what other people say or think about it.

Why don't you have period appropriate shoes?

id like to larp all over that slut in the middle

Bring her along. She can be a necromancer.

Fucking nerd.

I'm still in the middle of finishing my costume

LOOK I SPOTTED THE YETI...BIGFOOT IN THE BACKGROUND...DICK SLAP THAT SASQUATCH

Bet she's heavy up top

how does it exactly work ? do you pretend to fight each other ? or do you really hit each other with the wood swords and stuff ?

looks like a god damn linebacker in the NFL wearing full pads got dayumn son

nigga, where do you think you are? take your shit to reddit

she must be larping as the tank

i did a reverse image search to see if this fag was just b8ing....smh....whatever floats your boat...but id stop larping and try to smash that sexy beast in the background. or just RP she's a filthy ogre and u have to slay her with your flesh steeple

their using chinese swords

reminds me of the Reno 911 D&D shit

"they're" using chinese swords.

your grammar reminds me of the 2nd grade.

extra points for at least spelling "their" right.

What is LARPing?

i watched a documentary on larping called "darkon" i think, and honestly it looked like fun. the people doing it were pretty cringey, yes, but fuck it if you're having fun who cares.
also i watched the documentary because i wanted to make fun of it so it completely changed my perspective.