Posting in faggot thread.

>inb4 you are a faggot too

Fags can't handle my pencil!

we're all fags here

Reporting in for now~

>fags
YOU got that, right

Hey scrub, show butthole

so is it nipple or no nipple, like deal or no deal thing?

WWI

don't play with me girl, I know you want it rough

Requesting you look upward at the sky

that sounds like one hell of a game show
you doing requests today?

>by a small margin
That's what losers always say!

>tfw Swordbro is now kanji character

hi hello

As a floating head i can still bite it!

what's up? What's your name?

Any requests thread?

ZA WARUDO

I open for comisshhhh

You hang out primarily with losers? Isnt that just similar people coming together?

Requesting a hug.

Sup Forums doesn't have money, don't ask for it.

>i open for comisshhhh
f-fug
im not sure we've met, but i've heard the name
nice to meet you

Are the days of drawfucking all the avatars over?

Yeah, they pretend to be above being lewd with each other, like they aren't into it anymore. But I've still seen some evidence that that's a lie

why does that interests you? do not be a cuck, it's very un-tyrone-like

where are your commissions let me take a gander m8

they liked it more because the avatar girls didnt like it so it helped them relieve anger that they didnt draw lewd for them

But... according to anonymous, I'm just one giant butthole...

...yes.

maybe, maybe not

>refer to image.
"damn daystar"

Uhh.... Hola?

>maybe, maybe not
*rubs his fat smelly cock against your lips*

You taking reqests?

How did you manage to twist your neck that far left? That's amazing

MUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're awesome provo

hi patsch

This is getting boring... Someone requested something... Im taking request. Dont worry I alwaystry to deliver.

it is too hot, everybody

takng /r/

It does not matter if you are a fucktard, just do it

requesting you draw the drawfags in this thread

... Is that u? The Same dude that requested BlaziKEN vs LucaRYU??? Omfg Its been a long time!

No, I'm just the guy who finds this image hazardous to my sides

Checked but hoo dis

hi b

>so take off all your clothes

Delete's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

youtube.com/watch?v=CKh0dLIuIu8

Are you serious? I really liked that guy

hi b
ox

youtube.com/watch?v=LQj--Kjn0z8

I don't know.. I just. Fuck.

do it!Why I'm your friendly neighbour Depressed March Hare! (DMH)

EHG's dead.
He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

I dont. Fuck. I just know.

Lol fuck off retard

hey user
how are you buddy

>provo is squidward
kekd and thanks its great

You can find me in tumblr, don't put link here pls.

that's really sad. but trust me, consensual lewd/smut is rlly awsome

haha oke

About time, good riddance fuck that twofaced cunt

Hi moku

saved

no.

what would you like.

afternoon.

kek

Cool story bro

DRAW ME A GENGAR user!!!
gengar is my favorite and i do not do it justice but i think you would
ples

Just bored mostly.

sup b?

How long is your neck that you can pitch your chin down and never make contact with your collar? Are you part cat and giraffe?

woah, moku is that you?
hey yeah me too.

Your cunt

Red user's dead.

aw what a qt

get naked and pour yogurt all over your body

Fuck off.

Draw Ben Garrison shooting BLM protesters.

Can you do a lewd of tanaka? She's from halo

rip in spaghet

Why are the girls here all wearing collars? Some kind of BDSM thing?

do it, double ended dildo

Because the artists are dudes, duh.

ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=hWlkmkZW2hk
youtube.com/watch?v=UEIAPvz6HeI
youtube.com/watch?v=7CHiUN8XTWs
bellpepper bless you

did delete really suicide

/r/ futa yui from k-on.

aaaa thank
my character is a dullahan, she needs it to keep her head on.
not that i know of, don't talk to him much.

kek, none of them are male

of course, they have femenine penises user.

4 u

>believes this

One of my more recents

inappropriate

Show delicious flat chest pls

Not enough anatomy structure

aweee so like, how do u deal with windy dayss?

Do it better then fagit

Holy shit! A hug!

What's up cutie?

I will draw u again cuz Your character look cool with color.

ZA WARUDO

Pay me fanboy

You mean more like this?