Lets try this again, who wants these warlocks unleashed...

lets try this again, who wants these warlocks unleashed? this bitch had a dick between those tits all memorial day weekend

Bump

Fake

aye go on

bump

Flipped the pic for you guys, look at both and match the birth marks

Yawn.

Roll?

nice stuff. got any with face in there? shes very cute. or just some more sexy pics of her in general? thanks.

more?

I've never seen any with face or atleast my friend never showed any she sent with face..heres her ass and trust me those tits are waaaaay nicer in person

nice. thats a cute ass. would love to just see some more pics of her in general. shes hot. she a friend of yours?

i know her but one of my friends nails her all the time from what I've heard she's a freak in bed

thats awesome. more pics of her? wheres this little slut from?

What's her info?

she went to towson university, she's from LI i got mad stories if you're interested

Do tell

definitely. love hearing stories about these whores getting used up.

my nigga

alright so this one is pretty awesome from last weekend my friend takes her back to his room and said he got her completely naked and she slid down to her hands and knees and starts to blow him and let him fuck her tits. after a few minutes he said he gets her doggystyle facing the door. so me and my boys were wondering where he went so we go check his room and he has this bitch facing the door, hand full of her hair and her tits bouncing smashing her from behind and me and 2 of my friends got the whole view until she opened her eyes and realized we were standing there. after he said he finally got her to get on her knees and blow him then bent her over the bed and smashed her until he finished all over her massive tits

Roll

Any social media?... Kik, snapchat, Instagram, Facebook?

Go on?

what a fucking whore. mom and dad send her off to school to get an education and instead shes taking cock with her tits bouncing up and down in front of a bunch of guys like the community fuck hole.

Roll?

Rawl.

Lol "massive tits" ok buddy

More?

i don't have anymore pics but i know she got fucked a lot this weekend and my friend was saying he's never gotten better head in his life than from her

Nice!

That's too bad. Thanks for the pics of this slut, though.

"my friend was saying he's never gotten better head in his life than from her"

don't you kids have SAT's to study for?

Oh it's that maryland girl I saw someone post about a few days ago.. huh.

you know her too? or same poster?