Remember her/him? the germans did a doku about her. thank me later

remember her/him? the germans did a doku about her. thank me later
youtube.com/watch?v=6dQvJIoFXK0

Fair amount of child abuse that is.
Let's all start having sex with children of the age of 3 and a day.

If we post her topless is it cp?

good question. but i think it is since shes growing some lil tits

But they're just moobs...

i dont make the law bra

galileo was a good science show a century ago. good ol' times. now it's just pseudo science with a little bit of knowledge here and there.

Story?
I can't check the video right now

I say post it and see what the mods think

Just a german fluff piece visiting that girl who went viral after her reaction from receiving her 'mones

>you could meet this chick when she's 18
>fall for her
>get to first base
>"oh before we go any further I was a dude until I was like like 12"
The world is a scary place.

would still go for her

>"she" has a bigger wienerschnitzel than you.

never saw it so i cant say if you are right

The very real problem here is, if I were just a low test guy, I would have more difficulty getting testosterone legally than we're giving alternate sex hormones to mentally ill children. Humanity is fucked.

Imagine growing up in a house with 4 sisters, your mom and your beta fag dad.
Question: Are you transgender if you're gonna end up "feeling" like you're a girl?
Of course you do, get some hormones and fuck up your whole life forever.

Got hormones at 12, so if you're a faggot and believe in a feminine penis, this would be as close as you could get.

>inb4 "but its feminine"
>it's still gay

Who cares, the penis is feminine. Honestly though I think most people wouldnt give a fuck at that point

It's all part of the feminizing of the world. Fiminism and the damn jews man...making it easier for mudslimes to take over.

>inb4 tinfoil hat

but i give her that. shes hotter then her real female sisters

Fucks sake, now you don't even know if the kid you are fucking is a boy or a girl.

well it doesnt matter if u get hard i guess

buttheyhaveapenis

I follow him on instagram.
Just waiting till he starts looking for a bull to fuck his tight boipussy

can you give a link?

the sad part about her is that she want to go full female when she turns 18

>her
>she

Source on that horseshit?

Wow germany is getting more and more pedophile, who would have thank that during the mighty reign of Hilter the had one of the most powerful armies in the world, god where is that country going?

watch the video from op fag. he says it there

I do it in the pooper
no homo tho

germany is going back to fashism, since there is an agenda going on right now.

What is the agenda?

its the same as it was before hitler came to power. back then they made propagande against jews. today its the same with muslims. this all will help to get the people more and more fashist since they are against refugees and muslims. believe me you can see it already .

But everyone knows Hitler was right.
As soon as all the jews left and the war ended, the german success skyrocketed.
The jews really were holding back german success.
The germans really were being held back by jewish tricks.

Maybe they shouldn't have imported millions of refugees.

do they actually show him topless in that video?

Why are there so many traps these days?

Heres another one who was in a documentary a few months ago.

the elites did it on purpose because they knew what will happen and the people would go against the muslims. its an agenda. i tell you this right now. germany will go fashismin the near future, and this will effect the whole world

sauce?????

I am extremely aroused

Society doesn't need men anymore.

society is degenerating

People are finally allowed to express themselves. Theres no more now than there would have been throughout history had it been more accepted

I don't think there were many transexuals throughout history. Gay, sure, but transexuality is playing with the feminine and masculine stereotypes, with modern day feminine clothing and make up.

Cannot consider this seriously when you mispell fascist.

fuck you and wait. time will show . english is not my motherlanguage so what ever

>2:40
>"tits frage"?

no, galileo was never good

if the thing fucks a real woman and the woman gets pregnant, does it become a lesbian father?

hope some guy finds out its a male and bashes its head in after fucking it.

>Hating this new age of trannies
>Not realizing it will be normal to have a bf and gf as long as you're man enough to have it.
>Both bf and gf will be beautiful normally

The harder and more extremist these third wave feminists become, the more trannies there will be.
The more they try and shame and guilt trip men, the more those men will simply become women.

son, you are clearly to young.

they can transplant a uterus, right?

theoretically, could they take a real female's egg, inject tranny's dna into it, then fertilize it in vitro with a real man's dna?

theoretically, they could implant said egg into the tranny's transplanted uterus and have the tranny carry the baby to maturity?

nigger, welt der wunder was briefly good before they were replaced by galileo which was ALWAYS shit.

>clearly to young
>to young
>to

Nope. The rest of trannys body isnt equipped to produce a fetus. Not talking about tits either, but the actual process of getting nutrients and stuff to the fetus.

i googled "uterus transplant" and apparently there are transplanted uteruses that have led to babies being born

granted, they were all to female recipients, but i wonder if they could transplant a uterus into a tranny and create some kind of supply system for gestating

him*
It's a boy with long hair, penis and pills.

Still looks decidedly male to me. They had every possible advantage, too, so I guess this is the limit of HRT when it comes to transitioning - still just results in a mutilated male.