Why don't you have Indian boyfriend?

Why don't you have Indian boyfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Abbas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because
A. they almost never look that cute
and B. I'm too autistic to ever meet anyone

Fuck. He looks exactly like someone I know.

He reminds me of a half-German half-gypsy guy i know.

>tfw almost looks exactly like me
>tfw poo in loo genetic shit

>tfw no ripped indian bf

he's spanish

Actually he's Pakistani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Abbas

Because I want a Croation one

no.
he´s spanish

You know why both of them don't show their teeth? The word hygiene doesn't exist in Hindu.

Meditarranean genetic

I almost did, we were friends with benefits, but he was insecure and not ready for a relationship. Then a few months after I broke it off with him he started texting me begging for me to come back, but I was already with someone else by then.

There really is no difference between Southern Euro's and Northern Indians then huh? :^)

>A. they almost never look that cute
Most people don't look cute t b h.

Fuck off fag

>Fuck me fag

Sorry, I'm with someone else.

Hindu isn't a language you dumb kike

>Most people don't look cute t b h.
Then why do I see many good looking guys when I go out?

because you live in australia.

Because I have a toilet, and that would trigger him

>all the good looking guys are straight (don't fall for the bi-curious meme).
>all the gay ones are 50+ year old fucks who are gay, because their wives don't give it up anymore

yeah, but he would get over it quickly once he smelled the shit stink coming off your used toilet paper pile, since you cant flush anything but piss and runny diarrhea without your pipes exploding.

Because we have people that take care of themselves, fitness or otherwise, while the Asia'a (barring E. Asian countries) don't as much.

Top kek. Come visit my hometown you dumb burger.

ok
pay for my flight and I will.

American toilets cant flush?

Not around this time of year with the prices so high. Unless you like economic class.

And I don't think you can handle the heat.

Is this a CHI meme? I don't know anyone who don't flush their paper after taking a dump. Not even public bathrooms do this.

Was I replying to an american?
I thought Finland was supposed to have a great education system? Did you drop out early?
Why can't you follow a simple conversation?

>Was I replying to an american?
you were lul :^)
fucking dumbass :DD

Your fellow countrymen that are here illegally seemed to have had a different experience back home.

Yeah, like I'm replying to a russian now.

Really? All the Mexicans I know were shocked that I threw toilet paper into the toilet.
They said it clogs it, so they throw their used toilet paper in a small basket with a paper bag in them.

Because I want an Italian one

haha jk
>what are you looking for in a man user?
>a pulse
haha hhaha hahaha please kill me now

Why are there so many fags online?

>be me
>white
>live in India for two years
>"bro, how do I get the white girls"
>"bro, can you get me that girl's number?"
>"bro, how many girls you make a sleep with?"
>"bro, how I can get the sex?"

>"bro, I make a fuck with Russian billionaire woman, she pay me five lakh rupees to give her the Indian bamboo all night longs"
>t. 5'2" starving auto-rickshaw wala

My dad worked with a few who refused to believe him that it was safe. He even took the trash can out of the bathroom to try and force them to flush their shit because it was stinking their office up so badly.

why are you in a fag thread if you're not one?

its like moving to the ghetto, walking into a black church, and complaining about all the niggers everywhere.

SPIC'D

I legit want one

>dyed blond hair
F A G
A
G

I kinda wanted to go to sleep earlier, but I had to brush my teeth and put away my kindle and smartphone, since I don't fancy rolling on them while I'm asleep
Then, if I was already here at my desktop I figured I'd check a few things online, and here I am

>bleached blonde
>potato face
Bleargh. Disgusting.

fuk ya

they smell