1. Curry
2. Jordan
3. Kareem
4. Kobe
5. Duncan

POWER GAP

999999999999. LeShit

go to sleep skip

It's unfair that the Warriors now have to fight through the west for a whole year again while the Cavs are once again locks in the east. East won't have any championship contenders unless KD goes out there. Raptors and hawks and bulls and wizards are bad, heat won't stay healthy.

3rd for the 9 in the finals

>Hit LeGod all game
>Get injured for some reason

What went wrong with Iggy?

I guarentee you there's not one player that would take a ring over the best regular season record ever. Someone wins a ring every year. Only one team gets 73 wins. Warriors still GOAT

Probably because you made it 20 posts early and the german janny caught on to your retardation

Every player would take the ring over the regular season record, the only reason anyone cares about the regular season record is that Jordan's bulls won the ring.

Holy shit I dont know why I respond to bait

conley/parker/mills
leonard/ginobili/simmons
durant/anderson
aldridge/horford/p gasol/bertans
whiteside/m gasol/duncan/marjanovic

IT DON'T MEAN A THING

FUCK THE HEAT

>Duncan top 5
Not even top 10

youre confusing me with that user. reminder i create new threds 30 posts early. havent done it in a while

>one trophy

LEBRON CONFIRMED TO LEAVE AGAIN

TYBE

>What is capspace?

General creation should be automated desu. At 480 posts, you can upload a image and "edition" and the system picks randomly between everyone

Raptors would probably beat anyone in the west other than GSW desu.

>you'll never prep a garden with based Ernie

fuck they are living the life

there were two threads: one that went over the bump limit and one still on the board with 80 posts so everyone jumped to that one. the thread we just came from was that thread and it just hit the bump limit.

>5x champions
>2x MVP
>3x FMVP
>not top 10
lmao

Raptors would have bootyblasted the Warriors

forgot pic

i guarantee you curry and thompson said the exact opposite thing

Don't really understand all this sudden LeBron dick riding, not just here, all over the place. I never disliked him myself, I was rooting for the Cavs in this series, and he played amazing. But if Curry/Klay had managed to make one or two 3's at the end, they would have lost, and now all of a sudden he's 2-5 and he would have been universally shat on.

Just strange to see that he either would have been considered one biggest chokers of all times and ripped apart, or is now actually being said by some to be better than Jordan, all over what came down to a few seconds.

One of the best NBA finals ever. Maybe best Game 7 in in NBA.

>go to work today, feeling that great Memeoirs defeat afterglow
>busy just about the entire day
>last hour comes around, things around winding down
>make my way over to the office of the workplace Warriors bandwagoner
>"Hey man, how's it going?"
>tells me things are going great workwise today
>"That's what I like to hear. Almost as much as I like to hear NBA Finals MVP LeBron James"
>tells me to go fuck myself
>walk off laughing

Anybody else troll some coworkers today?

I have Duncan at 8 pretty much.

Warriors had 3 games to end this, had they chosen to play better in any of those single fucking games they would have won. But they didn't.

>I guarentee you there's not one player that would take a ring over the best regular season record ever

Was in Vegas last night and saw LeBron about 20 feet from me, shouted "da land" but he didnt hear me. Love did though and pointed at me

Welcome to Lebron's career.

If he pulled if off Last year he'd have been the GOAT. People care more about the end result.

If you can't get laid in cleveland this week just kill yourself

were u at edc? i bet they fucked many festival sluts

Who are you quoting?

>Cleveland women so trash the Cavs stopped in Vegas before going home

JR must be literally drowning in pussy.

If you apply this logic then almost every Finals series could've gone a different way if a couple more 3s connected

I shit you not Jr had four girls with him, latina asian black and white. Dude must have laid enough pipe last night to get his plumber certification

>Millsap to the Raptors
> Noel, Powell,9th pick to the Hawks
>Teague and the 6th pick to Philly
>3rd pick to New York
>Okafor to Boston
> Russell to the Pelicans
> Love to Lakers
>Melo to Cleveland

Draft day trades, cap this famalam

Tomorrow I will. Took today off.

Quoted wrong guy

anyone get webm of Jr Smith pouring champagne over some slut in Vegas

>those women
>trash

what the fuck

>live in la, fly in to san fran once a week for a consulting job
>last Monday of every month is no dress code
>came to work in full LeBron kit

No one sat with me at lunch

Parade will be better than Marti Gras in New Orleans m8

3 > 4 > 2 > 1

Damn that is some excellent bantz.

3>2>4>1

yes let's automate the worst part of the board

3 1 2 4

Is it a holiday? Do people just not go to work or what

>live in california
>wear my cavs hat and cavs tshirt to work
>literally get booed and nobody would talk to me today
>go to the cafeteria for lunch
>random employee whispers go cavs and gives me extra food and doesn't charge me for my meal

kek

Last 2 guys the Raptors drafted with the 9th pick:

McGrady and DeRozan

Will we draft the next GOAT again?

Fucking retarded thread makers need to just wait till 500, for fuck sake it's really not that hard, there's literally no chance of the current thread archiving so stop being dickheads already.

What should the suns do with the 4th, 13th and 23rd overall pick? I'd say trade bledsoe or knight with a pick to get dangelo russel or okafor

3 2 1 4

lel amazing

what makes Sup Forums so great is that it's simple, yet extremely clunky and shitty at the same time

if you want efficiency but at the cost of intuitiveness and confusing overcomplicated layouts try reddit

you just KNOW

pls no poetlt

>fight through the west
>best record ever
>b-but it's the east that is weak!

Nigger half the teams in the West wouldn't of even of made the playoffs in the east.

84-12 and a ring>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-18 and no ring

2 >>>>>> 4>1>3

Is NZ basketball team good?

I want to know since we'll play against you in 3 weeks time

Oh, you don't even know :)

>I guarentee you there's not one player that would take a ring over the best regular season record ever.
holy fuck memeiors """""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""" are delusional

Yeah. It's not hard to get off work when your boss wants to be there as bad as you do.

Generals are counterintuitive to Sup Forums's format, these things were never meant to become popular. The format of Sup Forums was supposed to lend itself to everyone posting what they wanted so everyone could see and people would pick/choose which threads to reply to, not centralized chat rooms or threads that crowd out everything else. That's why something like that would never happen.

If you want something like that feel free to browse reddit.

>at work
>regular customer hates me cause he thinks I screwed up his phone card or something for some reason
>he always comes in almost every single day and never talks to me, always seems to complain to me and tell me I do shit wrong
>kind of don't like him and he doesn't like me, this goes on for months but whatever
>one day he comes in around playoffs wearing a cavs hat
>mention that I like lebron and the cavs
>suddenly he stops giving me shit
>fuck it we both stop hating each other as the playoffs go on and we talk about each game
>cavs go down 3-1 and he disappears
>haven't seen him since the cavs won the chip

I agree, not saying the Cav's didn't deserve the win, just a bit strange to see the sudden change in attitude.

Guess so.

True, was more speaking to how different he would be viewed.

good image

really makes you think...

>Raptors beating the Thunder

Raptors-Clippers would be a pretty incredible series though

also

>legod didn't throw a single elbow in retaliation
the man is a saint.

>warriors have to play vs eastern grit and grind physical defense and offense
>get BTFO

/Hornets/

Sports is reactionary and basketball is way worse in that regard due to the player worship.

>mfw Views from the six has been the number one album in America for 7 weeks straight and hasn't budged
>mfw Canadians have taken over our music and movie industries
>mfw Canadians are trying to brainwash our people into believing they're cool and not sinister syrup fuckers
>mfw a LeWeed man equivalent will get elected president within the next ten years

Stop is Canada, please...

I don't even sort of understand why they'd draft a center.

Looks like he's over kehlani

i'm glad cleveland won but i was listening to >e!spn radio on the way home and mark jackson was saying steve kerr got outcoached, i mean i just categorically reject that

draymond green lost that series more than anyone else did because the best chance GSW had to end it was game 5 at home and he was riding the bench because he's a fucking brainless chimp

in any case you can't really say kerr got outcoached when the series literally came down to kyrie chucking a dagger with less than a minute left in game 7 and/or lebron throwing one of the most instant classic plays in history with that chasedown block. i'm sure tyronn lue had a lot to do with those two plays.

she isnt over him, after he won she made a congratulations post on instagram and said she loved him.

then she deleted it after everyone called her a bitch and slut

What the fuck

y tho?

>Sony getting BTFO by Nintendo

John Wall status???

Warriors are a much more talented roster than the Cavs. I wouldn't say out coached but Kerr really shit the bed in that one. Having a 3-1 lead with a 73 win team and losing is all time embarrassing.

Winning cures everything. If the Seahawks just ran the ball Russell Wilson would be 2-0 and Brady would be 3-3 and everyone would shit on Brady instead of calling him goat

It's been literally 1 day

>mark jackson was saying steve kerr got outcoached
Yes
>i mean i just categorically reject that
You're dumb.

He's been getting out coached since the WCF. He literally just sticks to the same formula and doesn't alter it at all when his team is getting killed on matchups until it's too late.

>Rest of the conference is system baby
>Biggest system baby in the west is too old
>The Warriors are exposed

Is OKC the only team in the West that can play head to head against LeGod in a physical matchup in the next few years

Great to see iso-ball being back.

Jackson is just eternally butthurt after being exposed as the element that was holding back the Warriors

>mfw sluts "change their mind" about breaking up with someone way out of their league anyway and he doesn't take her back

as a virgin who gets spit on by women there's no greater feel