Just realized through a series of offhand comments and discussions, that my sisters are SJW feminazis. Wat do

Just realized through a series of offhand comments and discussions, that my sisters are SJW feminazis. Wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Buy this shirt.

Rape them.

classic Sup Forums chuckled

Take a shit in a bag and put it in there draws , then post pics.

Tell them this

Gotta man up and do the karate kid thing and sweep the leg. ..permanently.

No problems with Feminists

But major problem with everyone, including feminists, who give males/females gender roles.

Say to them what you, and those dumbass who think like you, your feelings towards them. I dare you!

what did she say? what college is she on?

only thing you can do is to show her the truth and to delete her twitter

Kek

Show them the real meaning of "rape".

rape them, they literally want it

Tell them the wage gap is a myth. Because it is.

show her all the strong women who are against feminism, like:
camille paglia
christina hoff sommers
Ayn Rand
Esther Vilar
and many more

Also mansplain it to them reeeeeeal hard

NO, she is not yet ready for that!
do this

listen, women are not total retards, show her how feminism is actually against women and how it has done more harm than good to women in general and she will turn her back on it.

been trying to find an uncensored version of the girl on his shirt so I could rub one out to her. anybody got it?

I think this is it

lel i did it i m so gud
evrithing not pc is nadsi :DDDDDDD

Just stop talking to them, simple as that.

thanks, but that's not her. the girl on his shirt holding the "Don't tell us how to dress" sign. looks like she's got some nice tits.

lol. don't think anyone would be surprised to find out it's a dude.

it's not that easy

Excuse me, I think I need to go throw up a little.

>Ayn Rand
> strong
What did you smoke

To just not talk to somebody? You must have gotten sent to the office a lot in middle school.

HOLY FUCK

Nice catch! m00t's looking bretty gud there.

COME BACK m00t!! WE NEED YOU AND YOUR SEXY CURVES!!!!!!!!!

did you miss the point to pic related?

Now, realize who created this movement and fosters the hate for their own purpose

>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM

grow up and stop living on the internet? don't mean to trigger you but your "sjw feminazi" headmates aren't real you fucking retard.

get a life, pimpledick.

SHUT IT DOWN GOY

These women are the ones feminism needs`

ok, lets say you are right, didn't jews then dig their own graves with feminism(cultural marxism) and tolerance promotion? because the only people who still want them gon ate two neonazis and almost all muslims

dick.
and why isn't she strong? she stud up agains those feminists

And don't let her vote for Hillary, lock her up on election day

math is sexist, this is the kind of shit that got me away from the movement

Hahaha the reaction of the people on that train.

I bet she has a huge rape fantasy...

gf is a fem sjw
honestly don't really care that much, I think I'd respect her less if she wasn't
its essentially a giant popularized advocacy group, why wouldn't women advocate for themselves? it makes perfect sense, we're always just trying to get a better foothold for ourselves, its human nature
tl;dr your sisters are sjw's because they think it'll improve their lot in life, as is human nature
who gives a fuck

they all do, at times it creaps me out

OP here. Wow. That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

also checked

most of the moderates, eventhough quiet and sometimes resonable, are still wrong and wanting to show people the tue nature of things is a good thing to do. At least better than trying to improve a thing by destroying it, like feminists like to do things.

samefag

hey OP, at least you will never have to take care of your nephews

dubs & trips check

Jizz in their underwear

>based mom
>against feminism
she's against what feminism has become, not feminism itself. maybe you should actually read the war on boys or listen to her before talking bullshit.

>not all heroes wear capes

what ever

Wait, how is this actually relavant? I'm all against feminazis, but rape is still a bad thing.

They are retarded for walking around saying "not asking for it" But how does having a picture of a person having consensual sex linked to her protesting rape make sence? It doesn't make her/him/whatever a hypocrit or something

Or is this basementdweller logic "she doesn't want to get raped, but here is a picture of her/it having sex, that makes her a total hypocrit!"

Don't see this as a bad thing, OP. Instead see this as an easy opportunity to regularly piss off SJWs.

>No fuck given in that train

Kek

A female's primary ability to attract a mate is her level of attractiveness
Unattractive females feel less-than, god forbid!
Suddenly we need to redefine what beautiful is, so these monsters can feel good about themselves and feel attractive, because "muh feelings"
Good luck with that. Men are going to continue finding true attractive females attractive, and uggos as uggos.

this. If she's having consensual sex, its cool, she can protest rape. If, on the off chance she IS being raped, all the more reason and justification to march against rape

>But all villains are fat ugly scrags with blue hair

Daten filename

Think it is the "He" part...

>Implying the wage gap isn't just statistics taken from different positions within the same company as appose for the same position like feminists make out.

I fucking love that man

calm down, trigglypuff.
We know getting raped is bad, everyone knows that except maybe half of muslims but hey, which feminist cares about that?

The joke is that it's a tranny. Maybe we can extend the joke by saying: the moment the rapist would se the dick of the tranny the raping would stop, or whatever.

projecting your own logic much?

they have already been raped obviously...

Fuck, didn't see that until you mentioned it. I just saw a guy between her legs and connected the dots.

some lovely things feminists say

Maybe it's that I have a crap sense of humor. Could you explain the joke better to me?

I really don't see it, please enlighten me.

And could you explain how I'm projecting, or are you just throwing words around to sound smart?

I'd buy you a beer

did I hurt you that bad?

this is a good read

How did the Adams apple not give it away?

feminist teachers and mothers are the worst

It's not that complex. It's a tranny standing around posing as a woman "not asking" for rape. As a dude, he is essentially not rapable.

Now, please don't go into a tirade about how men can be raped, etc. Let's be realistic.

Great explanation mate. thanks, now I get the joke!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also, I think most of us undestand that not all women have it as good as western women, we are just mocking the right one

it's all patriarchy's fault.

meaning no one would want to rape a tranny dumb ass