Smoke one plus

Smoke one plus
s it good to start vaping?

VN

Pretty good starter, especially for the price. Clouds aren't ridiculous, but unless you're trying to be obnoxious that shouldn't be a problem.

vaper is ghey

Looks good OP. I have the X Cube 2 also by smok and it's been reliable

Yes. If you like cock aswell

well i'm trying to get something good but on the budget at the same time and my friends say it's the best option.
as much as i would like some sick box i don't have money and they say that if i sometime i would like to switch to a box i can sell this mod for a good price

tank looks pretty small

You'll save money, and it'll be better for your health than smoking (not saying its healthy, just better) that's all I have to say really.

> cont.
If you didn't smoke in the first place, kill yourself

vaping is for boys and women who don't want to smoke because they don't want to die but for some reason are too weak in the head to just quit

it looks like a TFV4-type of tank (which is great), and a small battery (which doesn't matter, but might die easily
If it's a USB charger deal then yeah itd be great. If it looks like a pain in the ass to charge you might wanna get a bigger battery or a mod/tube with a removable battery

well I'm a fuckboy, the kind of people you'd like to kill ut you know they get pussy, party etc

Get a mini volt from council of vapor it's hella small and built in battery and comes with a free tank all for around $40 online. Or get a juul they're really slim and you can go on YouTube to see how to put in different liquids it's around $50

The Smok One is basically the same thing for the same price.
And this is the perfect starter for a budget, or anything suggested. However, you're not going to be able to sell it for anything substantial when/if you upgrade.

My buddy just picked this up. It's TFV-4 mini or micro or something. It doesn't die all that fast and has a built in battery with a USB port.

There's almost no vape in the world that holds it resell value.

OP here, well you guys seems to agree that it's the best option for a beginner like me. thank you all for advices, I'll definetly try it out
consider it /thread

2000mAh battery into 0.2Ohm coils isnt going to last long is it? theyre going to want what, 50W minimum? probably more like 65W. thats the kind of impedance and power draw you want two batteries for imo

It's likely one of those "regulated" mods that stays at 3.7v until it's dead like the ego one or the old school stick batteries

It's not an 18650, I'm sure whatever battery smok is using is fine for the coils they're using

Smok tek is best tek. TFV4 with TF-T3 coils is what I'd recommend. 200 watt regulated mod will work best. .2s ran at 70-90 watts and you won't be able to find better flavor

>you won't be able to find better flavor
>TFV4
Holy shit, are you still smoking or something?

even if its fixed voltage, lower impedance will draw higher current
oh Im sure it will run it fine, Im just wondering how much battery life youll get

You can't change the voltage either way is what I mean you dickwagon. The tank might be adjusted for lower power like having smaller or more direct airflow, not everything comes down to watts

At 60 watts my 2500 mah battery lasts almost all day, if there's a USB port on the battery itself it won't be a big problem anyways

imma bout to vape the fattes clouds with this bitch

To the max.
I think it's trying to communicate.

Chunk dat vapors bruhhhh

This is a well-proven set-up:

Kangertech Subtank Mini tank
eVic VTC Mini regulated mod
2x Samsung INR18650-30Q batteries

Kanger Subtanks fucking suck and 30Qs are for hipsters

almost nearly exactly what Im using atm apart from batterys
cept for mines a subtank plus but the coils are the same
andve course the vtc mini only accepts one battery at a time so you could start with just one but its good to have a spare to swap
subtanks are great. Ive got a uwell crown, a tfv4 and a subtank and the subtank is easily the best

Subtank actually do suck, I'm blown away that you think it beats a crown for flavor, or a TFV4 for vapor, even though those two tanks are still pretty weak

And of course there's no top fill in the regular subtanks which makes them that much shittier.
Even the new toptank subtanks are the same crap with top fill

nope
the crown is ok but flavour is better on the subtank, both produce plenty of volume. tfv4 is just bad, doesnt taste good, juice hog, battery hog. filling isnt an issue cos the sub plus holds 7ml.

Oh you're actually on the regular original subtank? You're fucking insane then, that's by far the worst sub ohm tank I've ever used, it's RTA section is a complete joke and their cartridge coils are just barely on par, add that to its weak airflow and it's just garbage, even for being a cartridge coil tank

I'll give you that on the TFV4, weak flavor, juice and power hog, but it still beats a subtank, an original subtank at that, any day

what do you do when you've reached vape nirvana? When everything you have is amazing and nothing else can satisfy you? Half the point of vaping is just buying new shit and there's nothing left to buy

And the glass just slides right out of your hand when you pull it apart, god forbid you have any juice in the tank when you refill it

you must have been doing something wrong when you tried it then

Nope, it's actually bad in the tank design

I still use my Subtank Mini a lot, really underrated. Vape poseurs dont like them because Kanger isnt a "cool" vape brand but theyre solid tanks if you're not in it for the image.

Went to a cloud comp and 4/5 people were sporting juggalo gear
Cloud comp more like clown comp amirite?

weird cos everything youve said about it is wrong, and you sound pretty clueless so I wouldnt be surprised if you screwed up somehow

Kanger is cool, they've been cool since the T3 days, but their tanks just don't cut it anymore

Only if you're quitting smoking.

Theyve made bigger, more powerful tanks than they used to but really never made the jump from annoying OG vaping to modern hassle-free vaping

Subtank Minis are great for noobs, due to the availability of different coils and RBA deck (the Protank4 RBA will also work), VTC Mini is THE best bang-for-buck mod in the 75w range, and 30Q's are undisputably very well suited for the application (and don't you even fuckin' dare talk about VTC5's before you've learned to read specs).

More shops carry crown coils than subtank coils
And 30Qs are fine but they're hipster, there's no reason to use them over HG2s or something and bruh, you're not even on them VTC6's yet?

Hey i just started vaping a few weeks ago.. I got on Innokin Cool Fire 4.. with the I-sub G tank.. it came with 0.5ohm coils.. recently the coil went bad i i had to get replacements.. when i got home i realised they gave my .2ohm coils instead of the.5 ones which i think its rated for and came with... could i damage my vape using these coil?.. i noticed it getting hot so i turned the watts down to 21w.. any info appreciated.

I'd say it's good to start if you want to stop smoking other wise what would be the point.
I started a few months back and it's been great. Rarely smoke now unless I'm sharing a few doobs with mates. Although after a while I found that tobacco tastes fucking disgusting when you've been puffing away on a vap pen so I guess it's working. When I get a craving now I just want to puff away on my vape pen rather than an actual cigarette. I'll quite this shit too at some point but for now it's good.

Tube mods vs Box mods?
Obviously the performance is better with more batteries but for convenience? Is a compact tube that you need to change batteries for better than a big hulking box that's lasts all day?

bump

I don't know where the fuck you live, but Kanger products are way more well-established than Uwell. Now; personally I prefer tanks like the Mini Goblin v2, but the Subtank Mini is easy to use and versatile, which is quite fucking nice when you're starting out. And how the fuck can a battery be hipster? Because it's pink?

I'm curious about the ego aio is this a decent start vape also?

You can't damage your mod since it protects against low resistance and I think it works fine down to .2 or maybe below. But if you give your coils too much power they could burn out or toast or something, they likely won't burn with only 40w but a higher resistance coil like the .5 will work better with less watts

I legit clicked on your picture because the thumbnail looked like some bloody body was preserved in a glass jar.

thanks so think i should use less watts to make the .2 ohm last longer?

mouth fedoras

It's... Okay, to start out with
It's nothing amazing but it is convenient, I've seen a few people already coming in with broke aio's though, for the most part they're fine though, super convenient too

They used to be in every shop until people realized that basically everything else was better

Carry some spare batteries. How lazy can you be?
Box mods are better these days, and you have much more leeway when building coils.

I think .2 ohms would be fine with 40 watts unless you start feeling the burn
Is the heat mostly coming from the tank side or from like the middle of the mod? Because tanks will always get somewhat hot, that's what they do

just below the tank, where the air inlets are and the coil enclosure.

\//\ VAPE NATION GUIZZZZZZ

go green

Thanks. A freind gifted it to me after he got a box mod and an rda so far I'm enjoying it like a vapor fag lord should

Why would I get a tube over a box for compact convenience if I have to carry around extra batteries all day? And I can build coils to satisfy on either one pretty easily
I just want more and more battery life in a smaller and smaller mod, it's annoying to pick and choose the annoying part of carrying my vape. I have a Reuleaux box with 3 batteries that lasts 2 days easy but feels like a brick and pulls my pants down, and a have a tube that's super easy to bring with me but dies in 2 hours, I was just hoping there's some way to fix my problems
Yeah that's totally normal then, just choose the wattage that satisfies but doesn't give you any toasty burnt taste

Vaping.

Well, the fucking Americans just HAD to turn it into some fucking tribal shitfest of broclowdz, which aided quite nicely in demonizing vaping in the public's eye, along with the all scaremongering in the press. Now how did that play out, huh? Enjoy it while you can.

We literally be sucking on a short circuited battery, there's no way to regulate vapes other than through juice, which any white trash vaper can make himself
The broclouds are here to stay until vaping is somehow even less cool than it already is unfortunately

Get a mech, then. I like the SMPL.

Noisy cricket bruh
2 batteries and it's a small and light as they come

I've got over 10 years worth of nicotine base in the freezer, so it won't affect ME, but the regular Joe's will no longer switch over from cigarettes after FDA are finished, and a lot of people will start smoking again.

vaping was good, but i think there should be stronger e-juices, and those things dont sell in my country D:

Basically a series SMPL (which is an awesome little mech). The non-locking, non-recessed switch is a minus, tho.

It's pointed up, so I've literally never had it accidentally fire ever

>e-juice

If you don't feel like a complete and total faggot saying this word out loud, you belong with the rest of these mouth fedora loving faggots.

To all of you. Just stop smoking anything that isnt getting you high. Stop vaping anything that isnt getting you high.

If you smoke or vape anything, and are sober afterwards, your only hope for respect and integrity is to stop.

I'm all for drugs and shit, but if you like candy cigarettes just buy pocky and keep one of those fags in yer mouth. It tastes good and gets the point across faster.

It would be perfect if they made it like an series Atto mod.

Get the Istick pico.

OR get the Istick 60 watt tc starter