Greece- 41% of children are overweight or obese

Greece- 41% of children are overweight or obese.
Italy- 35%
New Zealand- 34%
Great Britain- 33%
United states-30%
Mexico- 28%
Spain- 25%
Slovinia- 23%

What's up, Eurofats?

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/health/Obesity-Update-2014.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_restaurants_owned_or_operated_by_Gordon_Ramsay
therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/the-worlds-10-fattest-countries-in-2015/?view=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blame the pizza

plz cite source

Europe has much stricter definitions of "overweight" than USA

SUA: ~70% of population is fat
Just stfu nigger

We are supposed to care about obese kids because...?

Assuredly false, Mexican kids are fat as fuck.

oecd.org/health/Obesity-Update-2014.pdf

go to page 3.

Have you seen how europeans eat? An english breakfast is just 5 types of greasy sausage and an egg.

They've been doing the schoolkid routine of "make fun of another kid to make myself feel better" for so long, they actually believe they're all fit and attractive with perfect teeth now.

England's signature meal is Fish n Chips... both deep fried. Gordon Ramsay, who is from the UK, owns zero restaurants there, and 10 in the US, because we have a fucking palate here and a taste for more foods than just cheap breaded fish and curry. Curry is fucking gross and it's ruined you.

N-No, t-that's not true! C-cite a source! W-well that's a f-fake source!

Actually the stat is 33% for the entire population here

maybe because they
>will become obese adults and cause rising medical and food costs
and
>are a sign of an obesity epidemic as a whole

You are aware that UK isn't the entirety of europe, right?

>I don't understand what an example is, so I'll change the subject via semantics and dismiss that entire part about our food being famously nasty

Jesus. I make one post...

>Have you seen how europeans eat?
>all the rest is about England/UK

>Netherlands
>4%
Feels good to be on top man

Fuck you Eurofags
youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

Too much hummus, falafel, pita and tagines

This is good for guys. Just by being in shape you are very attractive to the ladies.

>Poland
>16%
eh, I guess it could've been worse...?

>valid source
>Sup Forums
pick one

blaze-it-erino

Why don't they just kill that fucking thing,pretty soon it will be wishing for death every day,put it out of it's misery.

kek check out this faggot

*Slovenia
edgy

Again...I should care about those things because...? I'm rich and always will be, and I have healthy relationship with food. Who gives a fuck about those poor faggots with eating disorders.

Nope! Being outside of the norm hurts your chances no matter what. Cock too big, too handsome, too buff? Too bad.

If micro encephalitis babies get to live this guy deserves to live too.
Also, it's my only reaction image.

"Curry is gross and it's ruined you." Why did you specifically single out curry? What did curry do to you?

I bet you used to spam "amerifat" everywhere and now can't without being wrong. It's like if someone could take "edgy" away.

I dunno man, some retards can be so far retarded that they have no awareness and actually live a pretty happy existence in their own fucked up little world.

OP is trying to get people mad by quoting these facts. Just stop caring about statistics and what all the other fuckers are up to. Concentrate on your own path and your own life. Who gives a shit if 60% of the rest of your country are fat or obese or whatever. Enjoy your own life.

god bless america

Befroe this thread
>lol amerifats suck my euro dick

Now
>Lol who cares about statistics concentrate on yourself and enjoy your own life and stop being mean to me because im wrong and having a mental breakdown.

see
This is why, and it's just so inaccurate.

omfg such laffs. god damn that's a huge picture

this guy geys it

Ending up like that has nothing to do with where you are from. It's about your own brain and your own choices. Blaming problems like that simply on geography and society is such a cop out. Anyone has the power to prevent themselves from turning into that abomination.

see and >we president now

Tell that to the eurofag spam we've had to put up for ages. Now that the fat is on the other side you expect us to be kinder then they ever were? I can't go for that, no can do.

>2016
>still paying attention to trolls or engaging in trolling
Grow the fuck up and grow a pair.

He owns 22 restaurants in the uk tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_restaurants_owned_or_operated_by_Gordon_Ramsay

That's now how this works, you reap what you sow and those fat fucks sure have over sowed holy fucking shit are eurofags fat, always shitting themselves in public because of all the horrible grease.

I had no idea europe was so full of fat fucks. The way they are always going on about amerifats and hamburgers I just assumed they were pretty much all in shape.
Kind of sad they are bigger in some parts than the US ppl

You need to get laid or something. So much pointless aggression and projection.

USA still winning the overall obesity - nice try, Amerifat. What's next?
"Kek look it this stat, it says America doesn't have the fattest 27 year olds!!!! America, fuck yea!!!!!"

KEKEKEKKKKEKEEKEKEK

Italy is the fattest? I thought they just ate fish and noodles

A lot has changed since 2009 you fat smelly wine drinker.

and fish and noodles and fish and noodles and more god damn fish and noodles all in one day.

nice 7 year old stat

Mate I dont give a single fuck about your opinion or this stupid thread which is probably bait

>2009 stats

count populations
most fatasses on earth still live in usa

Fuck off Amerifat, go invade some other country in the middle east and fuck it up even more

Wrongarooni megafat

Fuck off Eurbesity, good luck on having 5 more chins then us.

Still less than the 30,4 in the USA ;)

Better than the made up stat in OP - kek

Bitch its 26.6 according to the Center for Disease control.
>Mines 21.1 and I'm American as apple pie, sodomy, and unparalleled violence.

therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/the-worlds-10-fattest-countries-in-2015/?view=all

Still no European country in top 15 in 2015 - go into your lair and eat another cheeseburger, fatty

yeah,but that 33% weigh more then the 77% combined

isnt mexico suposed to be the top 1?

Boy you sure had to dig deep for that one.
>therichest.com
>viable and realistic source
LOL FUCKIN K LARDASS

I feel bad for you and your denial, honestly :(
If you dare when day, you should try and use google, and notice every list will show the same.... But do remember some pop tarts and deep fried butter next to you when you do, you will need some comfort food.
I won't disturb your meal any longer, you can get back to your trove

Nope. Mexico is currently top and America is falling lower and lower on that list