Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/209080/
youtube.com/watch?v=gi0LpboLdCg
hekatestation.net/die.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self bump for happy birthday

>it's my birthday.... Fuck off smegol

Happy birthday, user.
Here is a picture of the Eridanus Supervoid for you.
>cool space stuff
Better than my birthday, so you should be a little happier.

Is it that important to you? I would say something nice, but hate celebrating birthdays, so i cant really relate, sorry.

Thanks user , appreciate it really

Happy birthday user, heres a Belarus tractor

Well it would be nice if I actually mattered to someone apart from hanging out ... Literally everyone didn't give two shits about me , hit me hard

I gotcha, Sup Forumsrother. We all family here.
Here is some galactic related sloot.

Happy birthday, user. Hope you still enjoyed your day.

Thanks anons , loved the tractor and Sloot is noice

Happy birthday faggot. Don't feel so bad, mine's tomorrow and I'm the only one that forgot

Happy birthday!

A few hours ago I was painfully reminded what it was like to be in love. It was very sickly, empty feeling, yet precious and brutal. For whatever reason the color violet always comes to mind, usually in the forms of flashes perforating the gasps.

happy birthday

Thanks user. Yeah it was cool , ate a hotdog while watching a busy street

Happy Birthday to you too user ! Hope you have a great time with your loved ones

Happy birthday, OP!

Why would your favourite moment be when I don't know who I am?

Thanks anons , made my day better

Happy birthday user.

>quick and easy way to redpill yourself
list your bday on FB/skype/whatever as the day before. Count up all your longtime "friends" who send birthday messages.
Feel like shit.

I hate when someone remembers my birthday. Happy one anyway, if you mind.

No problems, no thoughts. Just peace. Pic related, your mind isnt doing anything, just for a few seconds. Then reality kicks your teeth in.

You sound like a girl.

Happy birthday op

Happy birthday OP

I have friends but they never visit on my birthday since evry1 live to far away but i dont like birthdays anyway and happy birthday op how old?

There are no girls on Sup Forums, just annons.

>baka

Happy birthday, OP. How old are ya now?

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday. I don't have a birthday card saved.

>25 user

Thanks anons , it's nice seeing Sup Forums keeps his nice side

Yeah , can confirm . I deleted my Facebook last year and its the first time literally no one remembered me
> even lifelong friends

Happy birthday, op. Who needs real life friends anyways when you have your anonymous brothers.

> turned 18 this year
> all the years, a few people remembered
> this year only mother and gf
> mother made fav cake
> gf and mother had to work
> ask some friends "wanna come over? got some cake"
> 1 friend showed "only a piece and a cigarette, need to go to work"
> ate, smoked, gone. no happy birthday.
> sitting alone there with a whole cake
> worst feeling ever

Happy birthday user.

Happy Birthday op, we are always there for you

I'm sorry man. Happy birthday

Got anything special planned for yourself?

You're lucky OP. I would be happy if my dad remembered mine. Be thankful.

I live a lonely life. I don't trust people, which is the cause of my lonesome. I have a couple people i talk to; once a month or so for maybe five minutes. The only thing that caused my isolation is me.
Yet i like it.
It has made me a better person in my eyes. I know my strengths, my weaknesses, my limits on what i can and can't do. My knowledge on the human psychology and emotional responses has increased exponentially. My gut feelings or instincts have grown stronger and faster when at work or hiking.
Also, i have a lot of free time to fill up with projects and busking. With no friends to hang out with, i can do what i love.
My wallet has never been fatter since my friends moved away. I have a budget and have no "miscellaneous" purchases so I can put away 75% of my paycheck into the bank. Every week.

Embrace loneliness. Use it to better yourself. Learn what makes you uncomfortable in situations, then find a way to be comfortable.
You may find friends along the way and that will help you.

Happy Birthday Op.
You are a good Person.

Thank you anons , you brighten my day ( or night )

Not really , its another day for me user
I feel sorry user , here is my day if it makes you feel better

> today is my birthday
> wake up , get ready for uni
> " It will be a nice day"
> " Will have a chance to talk to that grill I like "
> Day passes , no one noticed my Bray
> " Maybe they are preparing a surprise party ?"
> nope.jpeg
> spend day eating hotdogs by myself and lurking Sup Forums
> its midnight
> still no surprise party

Happy birthday OP! I put a reminder for your birthday in my phone for next year, so if things are still shitty next time around, you got a Sup Forumsro that'll remember.

Were the hot dogs any good?

That wizard was really the best meme

Here,have some

Happy birfday user. I got you a motorcycle.

I'm just beginning to accept my loneliness. Mainly because I isolated myself in order to succeed in my med uni exams. I totally get what you are saying user , thank you

I am in , you guys made my day

Payed 0,9€ ( I guess a dollar and something) , they were pretty good for a cheap hotdog. Would recommend 10/10

Thanks user , greentexts are great

You play PC games at all?

I've had a copy of Guns of Icarus lying around for months.

store.steampowered.com/app/209080/

Just a cheap game about airship fights, you want it?

can I have it?

Oi.... that's not funny

I don't have something for everyone, it's op's special day and all he got was hot dogs.

At least you got parents mate

OP WAKE UP I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU

For my birthday I got a computer mouse

Have a birthday song, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=gi0LpboLdCg

Here's a way to kill sometime:

hekatestation.net/die.html

Sorry didn't see your post , 25 user
Well , maybe you don't like them because you've never celebrated them ? I don't know , still you have my wishes for your next birthday user

Love it user , looks like a grill magnet

Hey user , you brought my feels up again ... I don't have a PC , lurking through my tablet but I really appreciate it. Keep it , someone else may be in need of it , thank you so much though , you are a great guy user
Sorry user , I share WiFi with my neighbour and I guess he is downloading movies so its slow

Really thanks though user , made me smile

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Best of luck to you user, and Happy Birthday again.

Godspeed

Stop being selfish plebian.

Happy Sup Forumsday bro!

yeah this is an amazing game. got off of it like 10 mins ago

Happy birthday user have a cool pupper.

Trying to lose my virginity to this chick. She's fucking amazing, we have a lot in common, our personalities our hobbies and music taste, etc.. But I'm just too beta to tell her I feel. I can barely even tell her she's looking cute today.

I get nervous when trying to be intimate with someone. I'm only 19 but I dont want to end up like everyone on R9K and b. I can't stop thinking about her. She basically is throwing herself at me and I just feel sick to my stomach.

What do?

I'm really sorry for your loss , I bet they would be really proud of you user

That's a nice gift , useful if you ask me

Playing it right now , thanks user

Cracking mysteries is a fav , will play with it tomorrow , thanks user

Love the cake

Thanks user , grill is 11/10

Thanks for making me feel happy user , its all about the gesture , wish you all best again

Pupper is based af , thanks a lot user

Drink a beer without eating beforehand , maybe feeling lightheaded will help you out
Otherwise , think that she likes you the way you are. So just ask her out , its an empty net user

People always say that nothing is worse than loving a girl that doesn't love you back, i'd say they're wrong.
You see, i told her how i feel about her a few days ago, and her response was entirely not what i expected.
The only person who understands what i feel like right now is this suicidal guy who also has the exact same with her, and luckily neither of us minds talking with eachother about her or other things.

i dont post often user but please take the word of a stranger: just do it. hang out with her and watch a movie (darjeeling limited, i heart huckabees, some movie to zone out to eventually) and cuddle. if youre not exaggerating and she's interested in you the context will be there for you to make a move at some point. there is no way for anyone to tell you how to do this, you just have to have some confidence and make a move / take the risk. she will most likely kiss you back and you can take it from there, and if not, it sucks, but you can just b honest that you misread things etc

Go on craigslist and post an add in m4m casual encounters saying it's your bday and you want a surprise.

I'm going to rest anons , thanks to you I will fall asleep with a smile ...
Maybe someday I will pay it back to you anons without knowing it , maybe I will buy a hotdog for someone of you , maybe I will offer some spare money for a cab etc

Wish you all best in life anons

who dat

good night user

Happy birthday, user! Bet you didn't think I'd remember.
Love, Hilary

I have something related to this space pic to share.
Some camera apps have the option to set the shutter time.
If you set it to max, and you also set a timer for >3 seconds, you can place your phone on a flat surface on a unclouded night in a place where there is little ambient lighting from cities.
It might take more than a minute, but you will see a nearly black image with a few white spots.
Now open that image in a photo editor and tweak the lighting and exposure until you see thousands of dots.
It will be a low resolution image of space, with all it's stars, novas, planets, and other cool shit.
And just like in your life, at first you only see a few bright dots, but when you try to find them real hard, you'll see thousands.
I have lost my picture, so i don't have a pic related

Deep love from me Zangoose-user

Happy Birthday user, how old are you now?

Deep love back to you user-user

I think she's definitely into me. She asked me to stay with her next week, few hours away. Nervous about meeting her family, going all the way to her and even just asking my parents about visiting her. She also intiaties most of our convos over text. I'm really just fucking myself over

Depression, hatred, love. Words.
Language, at its best.
An imitation of life.
A sad one at that.
What I feel
can't be expressed.
Life goes
on, I stop
Nowhere to go no home
I call my own
You stare into my heart
the abyss stares back