What do you believe makes a person smart Sup Forums?

What do you believe makes a person smart Sup Forums?

I personally think it's tolerance because you're smart enough to realise that people can like/hate what they want and you're okay with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being white.

the capacity of interact with your reality

Curiosity. People who never asks questions never find answers.

not being a nigger

Discernment. The ability to judge well. Tolerance has nothing to do with intelligence imho.

heightened sensory perception combined with a masterful ability to interpret that sensory data

fried chicken

watermelon n koolaid

being male

>I personally think it's tolerance because you're smart enough to realise that people can like/hate what they want and you're okay with that.

Are you real?

fiji botted water

A combination of the ability to absorb, retain, and process information as well as critical thinking skills.

identifying as a different gender or race than you were born and claiming everybody is hate-criming for looking at you funny

complaining about capitalism

masturbating every day for 10 years

taking antidepressants without first changing your diet and lifestyle

Understanding that everything has reason and everything without reason is meaningless

Tolerating everything is tolerating being infantile, stupid, and dumb

Sarcasm.

not eating vegetables
ever

believing accepting welfare is better than contributing to society

needing to wear adult diapers at old age because dragon dildos are worth the broken anus

believing white people are to blame for black people acting like they do

>I personally think it's tolerance because you're smart enough to realise that people can like/hate what they want and you're okay with that.
That doesn't make any sense. So we shouldn't stop murderers, bank robbers and ISIS because "people can like/hate what they want"? You're an idiot.

smoking weed erry day

ones intelligence quotient is very difficult to measure. I believe the ability to dip into several of the multiple intelligences to a reasonable degree would be what most would consider to be "smart" though there are some that believe the ability to master one type of intelligence is what makes someone smart.

My personal belief is that either of these answers can be correct. A jack of all trades and master of none type of brilliance can make for a more well rounded individual and thus they are perceived in a more positive light (Think the jock that also got straight A's and was highly sociable.) while the strictly hyper focused in one area (Jock that is a meat head but amazing at sports, or geek that gets all A's but has the coordination or a toddler) are techincally more proficient in one field but people tend to focus on their shortcomings rather than their proficiency in their given field.

Smart is somewhat subjective in the end but I side with the well rounded over the one trick pony type of mind.

believing islam is a religion of peace and tolerance

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

yes everyone has their own feelings/thoughts towards those things you fucking retard

hey /b, Im not a smart girl but I do look somewhat good I guess, would you still fall deeply in love with me? or would I always just be the silly girl that you kinda like but would leave in an instance for another one...

Everyone seems to associate knowledge with intelligence but they are not the same

by not believing in claims without evidences

trips dont lie

I high amount of consciousness, inherited intelligence, and the ability to accept life as meaningless

>mfw when i have been masturbating everyday for almost exactly 10 years

so youre a femanon? you know the rules; tits or gtfo!

wearing slutty clothes and complaining when people look at your tits and ass

Depending on how stupid you are. I mean if I can't have a conversation with you about difficult subjects for instance philosophy or politics then I would probably leave you

>tolerating the religion of peace till it kills you
Smart!

i love you femanon i would never leave~~

If people can like/hate what they want, why can't I?

"girl"... Keep living in that fantasy land buddy.

To be smart is to be smart OP

having children before marriage

politics are boring as fuck, but I do have my ethics that are reasonable and I love to get thing taught so... philosophy on the other hand is something Im very interested in, but I have the feeling that guys are all about names and remember important philosophers, while girls are more about the idea and concept... so I kinda look stupid when talking about this subject cause I never remember the philosophers name..

Yeah, so what? That doesn't mean you have to bend over and spread your ass cheeks for those people, fuck their opinions. Anyone who supports bank robbers, murderers or ISIS, is a fucking idiot and should never be taken serious, and if you do consider their opinion, then you're a fucking moron and not intelligent whatsoever.

My steps to a long lasting realtionship.
1) Find something you are passionate about.. it can be anything. Sewing, video games, sports, ect.
2) Seek out like minded individuals.
3) Engage in activities surroundings this personal passion.
4) Look within this circle for people you enjoy being around.
5) Nut up and ask them out.
6) Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Ultimately, those that share the same hobbies/likes are more likely to stick together... and honestly the stranger the better because being able to indulge in your weirdness rather than hiding it is insanely liberating.

hating all religion but accepting islam because its the cool thing to do

Yes, but I would leave you for a girl who looked somewhat better

Don't you think those same bank robbers,murders, and isis members say the same thing about you?So who is really a fucking moron and not intelligent whatsoever,you or them???

I agree tolerance is probably part of the equation for intelligence/smartness. Being able to take a step back and see the bigger picture is very important I believe. Look at the recent news of teachers sleeping with students that seems to happen ever week. Not to say whether it's actually "wrong" or "right", I think a smart person wouldn't overreact like most. They would would take an eclectic approach and try to reason out why this is happening taking into account past human trendecies and cultures.

sleeping less than 8 hours every night

I have found that 7.5 hours is optimal but I can function just fine on 7

I think the most important thing is the ability to question yourself and get over your emotions. Not just obvious emotions but emotional attachments to positions and beliefs. Supposedly being shown evidence against what you believe can actually make you believe it more. Intelligent people are at least aware of this and try hard to rise above it.

The correct answer is very simple: the size and the weight of a brain.

You know philosophy isn't just about famous philosophers. How can you not be interested in how the world is run I.E. Politics?

An intelligent person can learn something from anyone, whether it's the thing the other person thought they were teaching or not

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Stop being self-centered and maybe do something with your life, rather than shit posting on Sup Forums.

"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him." -Galileo Galilei

I don't think it's tolerance so much as asking yourself if something really matters, if it's really a problem or is it just your stupid human instincts? It's not a big difference but I think there's a distinction between tolerance and acceptance.

using all your time selfishly instead of bettering humanity

That's not what he said you dumbass

Complaining no, discussing at a constructive level.... perhaps.

eating no meat without sourcing complete proteins to fill the dietary gap

protip: Wheat + Barley + Beans + Lentils + Millet + Spelt = complete protein

I dont know... I cant take anything regarding politics/politicians serious at all, its all just a big fake theater to controll the people. All they do is ruin the world, the nature... I hate thinking about power. I just want to live in a tiny cottage in the woods... I heard of a movement that wanted only scientists as governent.. that sounded interesting. But anything else? Its just every country government doing the same thing: lying about their interests

Fine, I'll take this obvios bait.
You're mixing up the cause with the effect. Being tolernat in no fucking way may ever make you smarter, on the other hand you could possibly become more tolerant if you are intellingent and then realise it's for your own benefit.
As to the intelligence itself, it all depends on measures. We have people doing great in the intelligence tests, who can never cope with the most basic problems... It all depends on the measure we use

whoops

You didn't answer my question, it's irrelevant who is right and besides if I explain why I'm right and they're wrong, you'll just say the same thing again "They think the same about you, so who's right?!". The real question is, why should you tolerant murders, bank robbers and ISIS just because "people can like/hate what they want"?

To deny they fact that humans are apes and apes are omnivorous is perhaps the dumbest outlook to take. You can hate the standards of how animals are treated in farms ect. But to say you should never ever eat meat is to deny your biology.

Or you could just drink a glass of milk.

Most of those vegan products are mislabeled and contain nasty shit, the people that make them prey on dumbasses like you.

believing everyone sees the world the same way as you

This is true

Many great people, who later delivered art, service, and invention to society, needed welfare at first.

>obvios
>intellingent
>realise

Got us an expert on intelligence here

lol @ you

dumbass? please provide quotes and explanation so we may validate your acute assessment

No, an intelligent person realizes that you can't learn anything of value from certain people (like ISIS). Also, that doesn't explain why you should tolerate people who try to kill you just because "mah, someone has their own opinions."

what part of difference between intelligence and correct typing ability don't you understand?

getting angry over something you don't understand

btw thank you I will take this to heart
just bad that gamers tend to stay inside

I bet you triple checked your spelling before hitting enter

never practicing math and reading

That an intelligent person wouldn't have such a hard time spelling simple words right.

Denying biology is what we fucking do. our speciality is not being restricted by what is "natural". To put it another way, natural for humans is to transcend nature.

Also, plenty of apes largely eat plants including other hominids like gorillas, bonobos and orangutans.

intelligent native, yes

There are tons of online gaming communities and lots of conventions based around gaming. Sometimes it is even easier to get to know someone online first before meeting up face to face since most people are more relaxed with a limited measure of anonymity. Don't let love become the "goal" but rather an open option you are ready to explore. Enjoy doing what you love and romantic love very well may follow if you are open enough and brave enough.

Thank you, that one was also me.

You sound like a hippy. Perhaps you would prefer the world to fall back into anarchy and see how long you survive. Nice chat BTW femanon

>people tend to focus on their shortcomings more

This may be true for you user, but remember, there's no one "people" no matter how hard your egocentric biases suggest otherwise

believing you know enough to accurately judge everything in the world

Realise is actually correct, you moron. Only muricunts spell it with a Z, the rest of the world spells it like it's supposed to be. But I wouldn't expect an amerifat like you to know anything about the rest of the world.

reading just news-headlines and telling everyone what you read in the news

Success, because what else is there in this life besides making a mark on history.

Thing is, humans aren't apes. We have our own unique biology, contrary to what you and that other fuckwit think.

insulting others instead of educating with kindness

thank you user for these wonderful gifs.

Also, doing the opposite of most of your posts, makes you a decent guy.

I absolutely side with the fact there are a plethora of people with a plethora of outlooks. But if I may point out that even you have decided not to note any of my argument that you might find agreeable and instead focused on the part that you believed to be a shortcoming of my logic.

It is human nature to try to find faults when intimidated by the prowess of others. It is what slanderous news about celebrities is all over the internet and media yet the straight lace nice guy that does charity work gets little to no attention.

I'm not saying all people fit into this mold, but I will say that the vast majority certainly seem to.

Has nothing to do with being a native. Most people who don't learn English as a first language still manage to use it without looking like a retard.

I believe tolerance is a form of self defeating idiocy. Those that move while you stay still will overrun you.

:D
hugs