Seriously considering killing myself Sup Forums

Seriously considering killing myself Sup Forums.
Year 11 student in the UK. I have no friends. Nobody ever starts a conversation with me. I feel so much anxiety around other people. My medication is doing jack shit to help me. My therapist is useless. I've blown every chance I've ever had with any girl, and have been ostracized from basically every group. I used to be the centre of groups, making jokes and having fun. Now all I do is watch as people spread bullshit about me. Everyone is making plans for staying in touch after we leave school, and my name hasn't been mentioned once. People never text me first, and only start a conversation with me if the have to. People laugh about me being an unlikable piece of shit who's constantly depressed.

I just want to have a normal social life Sup Forums. Failing that, I want to die.

try growing up where people your age arent as much dumb shits. high school life means nothing, concentrate on getting a job so if you dont kill yourself you got a life

Year 11 is 17 years old. Under-age faggot.

Don't let other asshole people run your life :( You don't need their validation. How did your exams go?

Still on going. Feel like I've fucked up English royally, and aced maths and the sciences.

I've always been told that I'm more mature than others around me. Truth is that my anxiety that has developed over a lifetime of bullying has taken away any ability I have to mix in with others. I feel like that anxiety will never go away, and that while I may eventually not be picked on, I will never have a normal life.

I get you mate, haven't had a text from a non-family member for years. 0 friends, do nothing outside except to go to uni sometimes for a few classes. Life is tough, considered suicide many times but I'm leaning towards being an atheist so it seems really stupid to waste the one life you get.

I don't know if you're in the same bed as me but before when I was young I always told myself that if I ever commited suicide It'd be some epic event where I like rob a bank or some shit but right now too depressed to even get out of most of the time. I knew it would instantly get better (I'm sure you know this too) if I only sucked it up and started a conversation with LITERALLY ANYONE since people are really really receptive to that most of the time but I just can't bother.

I'm just living life hoping that one day I will get motivated enough to do the things I KNOW will make my life better.

Life really do suck.

You can't even shoot up your school because you're a UK fag. Lol.
Underage b&

If you are actually 17 it means nothing AND EVERYONE GOES THROUGH IT. Trust me when I tell you that NOTHING you do when you're 17 matters (barring murder and things like it). You will feel like shit, the people bullying you feel like shit. The people in relationships feel like shit. The people who seem really happy feel like shit. It usually passes.

nice image, OP. really great resolution.

suicide is too good for you. you deserve to suffer the pain of living.

Where abouts in UK and are you smart?

Even if you fix all your mistakes now, life doesn't get better. Truthfully I think you're an edgy faggot who craves attention even if it is anonymously on 4chins.

Find a hobby and stick to it, life isn't good, it's shit, it's depressing and anyone who doesn't distract themselves from it will just become suicidal.

Also don't become a fat shit, I repeat... do not become a fat shit. When you leave school, like the under-age faggot you are, reinvent yourself, jokes, don't be a faggot, just put yourself out there and speak to more people.

London, and yeah without being arrogant

You're being a melodramatic 17 year old. Everything in life passes. What seems insurmountable today is manageable tomorrow. Have some perspective.

your choice but then again what have you really seen or experienced?

Thanks a bunch guys

Enough to know that the world is a nasty shithole.

It'll pass by and end eventually, many people pass through it

Again thanks mate

Well just wait till after school and go to a new college and make new friends

>Enough to know that the world is a nasty shithole.
>nasty shithole.
You know nothing, John Snow.
It's beyond nasty... far beyond it.

That's what I'm hoping for The thing is I was told that when I was a kid moving from school to school, and nothing good ever did happen in the end.

Underagefag b&

I don't really stay in touch with any of my friends from secondary school or sixth form and while i regret it a little it's for the best. When I look back I don't really like the person I was back then and people from the past can never really accept if you have changed. It sounds to me like not staying in contact with people is for the best, you should just leave your past behind and make new pals.

OP if ur gonna kill yourself bring some people with you like our lord and saviour rodger.

Dear user,

I had a similar situation to you, I went to some horseshit school and I was the smartest kid there, I was the chess club champion and was in the top classes for everything (apart from P.E)

Being 24, I now look back at all my peers from secondary school, and theyre all worth shit. They all work bottom of the barrel jobs (supermarket, carehome, admin assistant etc) and hate on my success (I now study chemistry at a world top 100 university)

Truth is, you don't need dipshit dumbass friends from school, you meet much better people after school.

Would you like to be friends? Would somehow like to talk to you without giving the rest of Sup Forums my contact details.

Don't kill yourself though, you sound like you've gone through the same crap I did when I was at school and I promise you it will get better if you just focus on the things that matter in your life - Education, a decent Job etc..

Trust me, don't be disheartened by douchebag school losers, they all try to bring down those who look like they may have a decent life!

Atleast u had a gf in ur life
Feelsbadman

>mfw I only work and then go home
>mfw I am still very happy with my life
>mfw gratitude is the best attitude.jpg
>mfw being religiously committed keeps me going all day any day, my life feels fulfilled, and I am certain that my religion is the truth

Dude. If you need someone to talk to I'm here.
Add my kik: J79274

~ year 11 student, in the UK also.

If had had to commit suicide, that would involve lots of homemade explosives and also fireworks because why not?

Maaaan you are 11 go play fucking league of legends, you will find a person who understands you, just wait, i hadnt social life 2 years ago, and now all i do is going out with my friends

Year 11, not 11 years old

Do you actually want to make friends and be part of a social circle? Sup Forums is probably the worst place to start.

Thanks man. Honestly it means a lot to me.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't use kik

Nope. Girls have led me on only to start spreading bullshit about me.

They are bad people, forget about them.
After hardship comes ease.

Yo where you at man. I can introduce you to my buddies its not been too long since we did our gcses

What medication do you take?

Dude you need to chill, fuck what people think and don't give two shits if they like you, just live to the fullest

You'll go to a university soon, right? A chance for a fresh start. Just sign up for group activities, meet some people and go to some parties. Tell your therapist your medication is shit and so is she. Also, never mention medication, therapists or Sup Forums and don't take any advice from rabbits.

Thanks so much for offering man. I'm in London, but honestly you don't have to do this mate.

Fluoxetine 40mg a day

Might go offline soon guys, just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that took the time out of their day to talk to me here. You've helped me so much!

Become my sissy fuck toy and i will love you.

Hey, user this shit will pass, it's really not worth ending it now, just concentrate on getting into uni and bettering your life.

Thank man. Will try and do.

a/s/l?

22 m essex

You're only 15 mate?

bump

It's actually 16, even worse.

OT: Grow up a little bit first, move out of the fish bowl that is compulsory education and see the world first.

Im in a similar kinda situation as you , same year aswell. Im in NI though you got any social media?

kill yourself you cant even save an image correctly

Meh... I gotta say, life might've been more pleasant back when I thought I might get a free harp when I die for putting up with life's shit.

Wut? Very similar situation, but I don't give a fuck. I don't wanna stay in touch with any of those faggots anyway. Move on about it. Out of interest, what county are you from?

Year 11 Student? Kill yourself on August 25th!

U N D E R A G E : )

Start to joke about yourself. It makes it not fun for other people and they'll eventually start to laugh with you instead of at you, thus giving you confidence and elevating you to a comfortable social level.

People being rude to you and youve seen all the shit?
> i used to be centre of groups
> i feel so much anxiety around other people
you clearly dont know what real anxiety is
the shit you experience is just insecurity
dont be a faggot and stop crying about that fucking bullshit

Pussy, you're either 15 or 16 and you're crying about killing yourself. You've been out of your mother's cunt for barely long enough for it to shrink back to it's normal size. If you can't handle some rough times in school then life isn't for you, the big bad world is a million times harder. Toughen up, don't be such a fag.

Year 11 means fuck all nobody stays in touch, you'll find people in college. Even if you see yourself as an outcast, other outcasts will find you and will make the most fufilling and loyal friends since they have been lonely.

Relationships are also bullshit, don't spend these years trying to lose your virginity dude its not worth it trust me, been there. Only happened for me in college and I was fine with it, even with a healthy social life.

As for all the medication and therapy bullshit, don't fall into a trend of mental illness because you struggle to be social in high school, it happens.

Don't tell me what I do and don't know. I have had terrible anxiety attacks where I go completely catatonic and just want to be alone. For a period last year I started to get over it, and then it came back with a vengeance. Seen a psychiatrist who is weighing up the possibility of it being Bipolar. I have had psychotic episodes because it has been so bad. I am mentally fucked, not just some winging brat.

My situation is exactly the same. Start drinking more water. 3 liters a day or 3/4 gallon. I didn't believe in it at all until I started doing it and after a week I felt a lot better. Still want to die but not as badly. It's a start.

To add, I've had more than people just being rude to me. My dad was a fucking drug addict who tried to kill me, and when I was 8 I was pinned down by 2 people on concrete and strangled halfway to death.