youtube.com/watch?v=KNlbPhlIyrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Yes, aren't you going to apologize?

>I heard you were shit-talking Sweden

>can I drug test you

i thought Brock was American?

>a paki in sweden

>Sweden special forces
>Muhammad is the secret weapon against russians.

He is but he moved to Canada recently in July

*gets out megaphone*
A FUCKING LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

you have exactly 10 seconds to leaf..... kid
*unzips leafblower*

go throat fuck a dog. your country is fucking pathetic disaster and is a high watermark for how not to run a country

Why?

JEBANY LIŚĆ

A

Lesnar is the best wrestler and mma fighter

>*removes with rake*
>he blows away in the wind

>Be Lesnar
>Get rekt by an actual Chicano
>Brown pride
youtube.com/watch?v=KNlbPhlIyrI

lmao how will Sup Forums recover from this

>is a high watermark for how not to run a country

Having fun with those third world education standards? How about the piss poor society inequality?

Because the evil fascist racist islamophobic sexist nazist homophobic misogynist known as Donald Drumpf is #NotHisPresident.

> Lesnar is a conservative and a supporter of the Republican Party.[247][248] He is a member of the National Rifle Association, and made an appearance at their annual meeting in May 2011 to discuss his passion for hunting and his role as a spokesman for Fusion Ammunition.[249][250]

He moved to Saskatchewan in 2009. Also, he's from South Dakota and started his career in Minneapolis. He just lives slightly north of the border, right next to his stomping ground.

He probably moved to Canada for legal or tax reasons, or maybe the higher standard of living, or maybe he has some small grievance with the bumble-fuck of the USA and went to Canada for respite.

Settle down, user was being sarcastic.

I hear they have premium quality horse steroids there

>Lesnar initially sought treatment in Canada, but later told reporters that he had received "Third World treatment" at a hospital in Brandon, Manitoba

Uk*