Some fag at my school bought a katana. How do I defend myself when he tries to attack the school

Some fag at my school bought a katana. How do I defend myself when he tries to attack the school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJOfsnSA2w
amazon.com/Mace-Pepper-Gun-Mat-Strobe/dp/B006VK6Y5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464905856&sr=8-1&keywords=mace gun
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzhs1Z8Rwnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 katanas

Gun is better than sword

shoot him

Faggots confirmed, just use a chair leg and go for the elbows and shoulders first.

You aren't a survivor type, are you?

You must go to Akao Kiyotsuna's dojo and ask him to imbue one of his fine swords with the spirit of a fallen samurai, and only then are you able to defend yourself from such a dangerous enemy.

You've never been hit with a blunt object have you? Also fuck accidently killing someone with a gun.

if you want to put all that effort

Better then going to prison because of fucked up gun laws.

/thread

Challenge him to a katana duel. But first sign up at your local dojo and train in the arts of bushido.
Make sure you write a death haiku that your parents can read in the event that you lose.
Cleanse your body in respect for your opponent.
Commense duel, and have a friend record it for YouTube.
If you win, cut off the faggots head and give to his parents.

run faster than one mile an hour, his body pillow fucking ass won't be able to keep up

Keep believing that, the superior Japanese katana (folded over a thousand times) will cut straight through even a "powerful" .45 ACP from an M1911

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJOfsnSA2w

Then try to dismantle a chair and use it's leg as a weapon meanwhile someone is rushing you with a katana

Just shoot him with the gun mommy packed to kill the jews

Dismantle? This shit isn't Ikea, no ones going to mind if the chair gets damaged. Yeah let me just bust out my screwdriver on this easily removed object

Step 1:bye a gun
step 2:shoot that faggot in the face

Fagot probably bought a cheap chink shit and it's probably unsharpened too. So just get a hockey stick to beat his ass with

Katana is the best sword ever.

Katana will slice through bullets like a pizza cutter through soggy bread.

Katana will slice through a chair leg like a hot knife through butter.

>folded over a thousand times
Means nothing, I folded my sheets a thousand times and they still not sharp

For real, plus there's a huge chance he wouldn't know how to use it and has weak faggot muscles anyway. Just throw a textbook at his fucking face

240 dollars

Sword beats gun inside of 10 feet. What you need are sais.

Get naked and run at him doing a crab dance, when he is destabilized kick him in the balls

>implying broadsword isn't clearly superior.
faggot. plus I can almost guarantee the guy OP mentioned doesn't have a weaponized one.

Chair leg is far superior

Underrated comment
>kek

>Some fag at my school bought a katana.
>How do I defend myself.
Ladies and gentlemen, Britbongs.

The thing that makes it strong is how much it was reforged.
Also, the folding things smells a tad like Copypasta.

>implying price always equals quality
>what is scammers
>what is getting advantage of a naive weeb

Or a shirt to wrap his hand with and close the distance. Retards that would use a weapon on someone unarmed are pathetically weak to even think to do that.

true, but it depends the country with the gun laws and shit

Get your own keep in locker, when the time comes meet him on the feel of battle, once your cheap ass katanas break have the other kind of sword fight

>folded over a thousand times
That would result in a metallic piece of paper, m8. lrn2metallurgy

Buy a claymore. Fucking chinks have no clue nowadays how to smith a proper sword. Bagpipe people know how to defend themselves well.

Go to his house right now and fuck him in the ass. That'll teach him

But that would imply reality being involved!

>Claymore
>Defend

Uhhhhh, that's a pretty aggressive weapon.

Do some matrix shit right there and kick him then when he is down go for the katana and if he ttys to get it first KICK HIM IN THE JAW AND SAY FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Attack is the best defense user

>meet him on the feel of battle
>the feel of battle
>the feel

Throw your desk at him.

Just go Gordon Freeman on his ass
The katana may be folded a thousand times but the crow bar only need to be bent once

> school not university
> Sup Forums is 18+
> either retarded enough to get held back or underage summerfag

And f=ma, fucked = my ass. I'm pretty sure that equation was made for Zweihanders and the like
>muh physics boner

if the faggot with the katana can fucking "hit" the bullet

Keep a Fedora in locker. When shit gets real and he's about to turn you into fries or chips as you britfags say, tip your hat ever so slightly and say, "you PC bro?". You'll survive, but then again people will see you wearing a fedora. Some might say a fate worse than death. Either way, either way.

Tell him anime isn't real and his father is really disappointed on him that'll break him down I guarantee it

Ask him if it's an actual katana or if it's a shitty nonfolded katana

Dumbass, try cutting something going faster than the speed of sound.

Buy a mace gun, then just spray the fucker at 20 feet, when he's disorientated kick him in the balls

>Mace
>Spraying 20 ft. away
Wut

How come your mom lets you have two katanas?

>implying HS seniors aren't usually 18 years old well before they graduate

kek

amazon.com/Mace-Pepper-Gun-Mat-Strobe/dp/B006VK6Y5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464905856&sr=8-1&keywords=mace gun

I'm implying the fuck out of that

Only way to stop him is a pre emptive strike.
Take gun to school tomorrow and hit him in class.

So dont even shoot him. Just pistol whip the fuck outta him

Take his inhaler away

Step 1.) Don't be B*itish

Its really not all that dangerous in unskilled hands. Its only gonna do mostly superfical damage amd maybe cut off a finger. Its the stabbing you must worry about. If You just bring yourself some nice thick gloves and if he shows up and approaches you with it you make sure you take control of the blade. Also take a paperback (flexible and conceable) notebook and use it as body armor so you dont get run through with the blade.

Use dildoes

The only reason it is folded is because Japanese steel is shit.

I know it is a meme but still.

Wrong image. Meant to show half-swording so you understand that you can in fact grab a sharp blade.

Nope

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a katana is a good guy with a katana
convince your classmates to get a concealed katana carry permit
contact your representative today
push for legislation to REQUIRE teachers to carry katanas at all times
the ONLY way to make our school safe is to make sure every single student is carrying a katana
if a katana attack happens, all other students and teachers will draw their blades and neutralize the attacker
katanas don't kill people
A LACK OF KATANAS KILL PEOPLE
keep extra katanas in the bathrooms for quick use and replacement if you lose your katana
your locker should NOT be large enough to fit a katana
no student should EVER put their katana in their locker
a katana in your locker is USELESS when a katana attack happens
children under 10 should use daggers or shuriken
particularly strong or trained children under 10 can be allowed to use katanas
every citizen should be required to carry a katana in case the government becomes too corrupt
a well regulated militia armed with katanas is NECESSARY to guarantee our freedom from tyranny

Bait more libtard.

I want to conceal carry because it is my right provided by the state.

Wear a gambeson, chain mail cuirass and skirt, and a coat of plates to cover it all. Should stop any sword and take some punishment before failing.

but if you cut a bullet, then you have 2 bullets.

>getting this triggered over a Chinese letter opener meme

100% agree
laws are always right and just
katanas can never harm good people
only bad people need fear katanas

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzhs1Z8Rwnk

Shut the fuck.up.mount and blade autist

Underrated post.
Kek

>implying you can't accidentally kill anyone by hitting them with a large rigid object

I know it is a meme but people beleive it wholeheartedly so I like telling people why it is folded like 40-200 times.

Spray lots of deodorant in his general area, will trigger all his breathing problems

never played it

THIS
if the founding fathers didn't want us to carry katanas
then why does the second amendment say THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR KATANAS
check mate hussein obama

he could easily practice a few cutting moves unless he bought a really crap sword, couldn't he?

What about open carry english swords?

How would we legislate this?

Besides we don't need katanas we have the police for that.

CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN
WITH A KATANA

Baseball bat.

/thread

Metal bat.

>Comparing a bb to real bullets.
Idiot

Tie a white headband on your head, get a Katana like the one in pic related, unsheathe it, proclaim at the top of your lungs "I am the head of the first years", his weebness will not allow him to challenge you.

katanas are magnetic
real bullets would be attracted to the blade and rendered useless

He is probably a fat neckbeard, so can run away easily from him.

Go in with any european longsword. Katanas are trash.

there's something weird with the perspective in your video, look at 12 seconds

roll