Poland will win 4-0 today

Poland will win 4-0 today

Yes.

We will finish first in the group and there will be memes.

Hopefully, the 1st place route gives us hope for reaching the semis. The 2nd place route would mean Spain in the quarter final.

Yeah fuck that

>He thinks Germany won't beat Northern Ireland win 6-0 tomorrow

>tomorrow
p l s

Germany will fuck Ireland hard and Ukraine had 0 points so this game means nothing

>Implying Germany won't go easy on the Nazi-sympathising potato niggers

Not if that shitter Milik is starting.

two 0-0. Screencap this.

Poland win 2-1
Germany draw

cap this

Confirmed

I like poland. Rolling for dubs to confirm 4-0 victory.

weeeeeeew

ITS THAT SIMPLE

i am only wishing and hoping.

I clearly haven't been keeping up with the national team too much, just with my dad and uncles every once in a while. Did poland get better or Germany get worse? aren't these the same/similar teams that played in FIFA?

1st place
>Albania/Slovakia/Austria/Iceland
>Italy

2nd place
>Switzerland
>Spain
Milik is eternally a faggot for not putting Germany to the sword

Cheers. Thanks dude

Germany regressed since the World Cup but are still elite.

Poland has massively improved and it's our best team since the mid 80s

>Italy
>beating Croatia

>aren't these the same/similar teams that played in FIFA?
American education

I was honestly assuming that we would have been smoked out since I know of the recent history of both teams, but i guess a lot has happened in two years. I saw we beat them in qualifying and then lost. i should keep up.

>4-0
>44

>implying "MUH WORST ITALIAN NT EVER" won't win the euros

Germany got worse without Lahm and no elite striker, reliance on Gomez and false nine memes like Gotze. Flaccid possession football with no end result. Poland sat tight and should have won it.

Poland as a team is doing well with a 4-4-2, using two strikers so that Lewa isn't isolated out of the game. Poland is more on the scouting map of Europe now so players have more chances to develop. As a team very reliant on DM Krychowiak for defensive organisation.

phew

Now I can be calm.

> so many threads like "let's find out how to avoid Spain m80s"

Stop hyping >us. There are several teams at the Euros that are better than Spain. So far we have only played against Czech Republic -which was almost a draw- and the very bad Turkish team. I don't think today's Spain vs Croatia will mean anything since both countries are probably trying to biscotto their way into the round of 16, but at least Croatia is a real team.

You have a strong defense m8