Can someone recommend me some good death metal? based on the fact that i like the satanist by behemoth...

Can someone recommend me some good death metal? based on the fact that i like the satanist by behemoth? ive listened to more of their stuff but i dont like any of it as much as this album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcaWMa23C4M
youtube.com/watch?v=6VSxb6Ke70o
youtube.com/watch?v=wiARqnaPAeM
youtube.com/watch?v=TohFsvWl10k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Gateway to the Antisphere" by Sulphur Aeon

title track: youtube.com/watch?v=EcaWMa23C4M

Beyond creation "omnipresent perception"

hey its Op. ive been listening to some opeth also i think they are ok, i went on rateyourmsuic and listened to some of the top rated album still life. ive been enjoying that too. also thanks for the suggestions

>ive been listening to some opeth also i think they are ok
check out Barren Earth then
youtube.com/watch?v=6VSxb6Ke70o

that was ok, a little too repetetive but i enjoyed it

some more relevant stuff

Sarpanitum
youtube.com/watch?v=wiARqnaPAeM

I enjoyed that more

I don't know if you'll like but try to listen to the Faceless, that's technical death

wonder why you didn't like demigod album from behemoth,much more raw and death metal like... preferring the new to the old one shows you like modern stuff more => you are young,or at least new to metal
I bet you are under 20 am i right?

that was ok too

I agree. Demigod is the best Behemoth album.

see a thing i always had is my taste has come from a melodical background as a edgy teen i used to listen to slipknot and BMTH stuff like that but as explaining ive branched out into more and death metal is very hit and miss with me. one of the main things i need is vocals and in this they are just kinda drowned out. i guess its just me being picky and i know alot of death metal is like this but eh

demigod isn't any less "modern" IMO, and very far from "raw"

the satanist just has slight black metal elements thrown in which demigod lacks completely

demigod is my favorite as well though

yeah im 18, and i listened to some of demigod and i thought it was ok but i didnt enjoy it as much i dunno

yeah well it's kind of hard to know what you're asking, I normally listen to way more brutal stuff than what I've posted so far

Decapitated

sorry i know im being not very helpful. to be honest knowing other people's taste and suggestions is just generally interesting enough. and yeah im good with where i am for brutality i suppose.

it's np

I tend to like more chaotic stuff, which often happens to be through-composed, like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TohFsvWl10k

check trvefrykt zine (dont get confused by the name, it is more meant as a joke)

Small death metal Band list for you

Misery Index
Kataklysm
Aborted
Benighted

You may also like black metal so here is a list of good black metal bands to listen

Gorgoroth
Mayhem
Burzum
Carach Angren
Belphegor

Septicflesh. Check out their albums Communion, Titan, and The Great Mass

OP do you have spotify because if so, I can link you my death metal playlist

im not sure how i feel about black metal but i wasnt really a fan of mayhem. though all the shit that band has been through is fucking hilarious. Euronumous is a fucking lad

yeah i do

that was so so, i prefered previous stuff personally

k put this in your spotify search bar and should take you to my playlist. Got about 800 songs for you to get started with. Also it has deathcore and grindcore in it.

spotify:user:deadcurry:playlist:3213BMR8XrxE8cGIrWkHk1

i take it back im listening to demigod now and its pretty damn good

Gojira
Cattle Decapitation
Beyond Creation
Between the buried and me
Revocation

Vallenfyre, "splinters"
Bloodbath, 'grand morbid funeral"
!

Yes my nigga

Bathory and Watain.

cuckcore/10

2 options metal or good

heres a 3rd. gtfo

OP here just wanted to say thanks for the suggestions at least ive got some new stuff to look at. if anyone has anymore suggestions im down to check them out. just showing appreciation

No Nile yet?
Dark Funeral is pretty good.
Vital Remains
Krisiun is fucking awesome.

Also Mehuggah, doenst have anything similar to the satanist but you can never go wrong with those dudes. Pure groove criptic lyrics bliss.

ANNOINT MY PHALLUS

This guy gets it. Nile is hilarious with their lengthy, verbose song titles.

Gojira "L'Enfant Sauvage"

their titles are not that long tbh

Papyrus containing the spell to preserve its possessor against attacks from he who is in the water

yes, not very long

L enfant sauvage for 4 min punchy feely tracks, The way of all flesh for absolute metal dankness and From mars to sirius for conceptual very death-feel charged 7 min masterpiece 420 tracks

GORGOROTH
is what youre looking for

Pretty much. They seem to be getting really emotional in their newer albums