What went wrong,fellow europeans?

what went wrong,fellow europeans?

are you guys gonna beat czech?

Erdogan. But honestly Erdogan getting elected speaks to what your general populace is like, goatfucker.

I have no idea,we will probably play great,or awful.

Probably both,as the turkish custom of unexpected comebacks dictates.

>fellow europeans
Try being European first

You still have a chance, my white friend. Germany will probably beat NI so that even teams with 3 points may advance.

> the city of 24 teams

You didn't declare Burak Yilmaz to be the true Mahdi, the one who would battle alongside Jesus and defeat the Dayyal and his side ways tapping

Bad showing my anki. Allah definitely didn't mash you for that one

I hope you don't do this, we need Czechs beating your sorry ass

Give me Anzu and I'll see to it that you win next time

no ghokan tore to pistol whip all the players and threaten them if they didnt play better tbqh

>bilkent
she probably had 25 berkant (turk chad) cocks in her petite body already

>töre is the reason ömer toprak didn't come and that our defence sucks

2008 NEVAAAR FORGET!!!!!

you better fucking lose or atleast win 2-0 so the fucking albanians don't advance

Albanians play with pride and skill, I unironically want to see them advance. Unfortunately for them their striker is dogshit

shut the fuck up, Mehmedi

Our politicians are just as bad, only in a different way.
Overpaid, lazy, corrupt, incompetent

We actually need a dictator to save this country.

Do Greeks hate Albanians more than Turks?

I want turkey to win. I want them in the tournament untill at least the quarters.

Mostly because I want to post pics on based baba. But I do think Turks gets a bit of a hard time and they have nice food etc

Rude desu

>overpaid
>work 80h week for 4.000€ per month

Just come clean about the whole Armenian genocide thing man.

Have more balls than Japan who still love their war criminals.

Stop being dindus

>Wants a dictator

Wanna get a good chunk of your finest men killed again? We can team up with the Russians and smack you down all over again pal.

>the ruskies needed us! W-we were vital!Watch these jewish films to learn some history

Spotted the Turk

You played badly and had one of the hardest groups. I guess if Turkey was placed in Group A they'd have a reasonable chance of advancing through third or even second place (because Switzerland is shit too)

Overpaid coach

""""""""work"""""""""

>fellow Europeans
>fellow
good job Turkey, you triggered me

Watch, based turkey are going to ensure that CZ get BTFO

also I hear the Turks are going to up for a fight seen as it could be thier last game

A combination of:
>Shit coach
>Decent players thinking they're great players
>Has beens

I don't actually mind Turks that much, most of them over here are pretty chill. Moroccans and Algerians on the other hand...

More work than you're ever gonna do.

The football structure in Turkey is shit, the football assosiation is to blame. There like 3 to 4 millions Turks in Europe and 80 Million Turks in Turkey, yet the best Turkish players are produced in Europe. The youth coaching is an absolute joke in Turkey and the bigger clubs almost never give the younger players a chance, unless they have no other option.

Football as a game evolved and changed, Turkish football really is stagnating since a decade.

you have no football left since hakan sukur era ended
you shouldnt even be on the euro

>scoring a lucky freekick at the end against iceland

You cuck

redpilled AF

>>work

you just our feeding team by now

>Albanians have beast striker playing in Aus
>Refused NT service in lead up to Euros
>Albania make it and don't pick him in spite of his rejection

They deserve this.

Why the fuck is Turkey in the Euro Cup?

The cuts aren't european

>work

This whole letting Turkey play in the Euros thing reminds me of those moments when you were at the park playing footy with your mates and some random paki in pyjamas walks up and asks "can I play", so you reluctantly let them join in to be nice even though it feels really uncomfortable and every second you desperately just want them to go away and leave you alone.

like letting Kasachstan, Azerbaijan and Israel play?

I just want one goal. No more. I don't care if they advance or not since they'll get btfo further on.

>armenian genocide

NEVER HAPPENED

Serdar, my son...

No 1-Euro-Job today, Ronny?

Why should they pick a striker who refused to play with them beforehand?