Mfw none of you cutfags will ever know what it's like to have a foreskin

Mfw none of you cutfags will ever know what it's like to have a foreskin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAv2zJjrYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This discussion again...yawn

and you will never have the feeling of women NOT being grossed-out by your ant eater looking cock kek

jealous cutfag

Only because it's social practice to mutilate babies for no reason.

women like them more actually, have fun having a dried out desensitized half dick

And don't forget the over-powering smell of rotten smegma.

Get rid of that useless flap of skin and instantly improve your dick's appearance and attractiveness.

Circumcision -- it's a no brainer.

kek

smegma only occurs if you forget to clean your dick. If you forget that, you deserve to die anyway.

What you need to do is get this thing called soap and then use it.

I guess you've never heard of washing your dick, fucking disgusting cutfag

Personally I would execute you all and spread the uncut master race

>op uncut
>dreams about uncut cocks all day
>So much that he needs to go on a imageboard and talk to people that are cut about not being cut.
>Glad im cut or i might do the same

Yo look let me tell you something.
I have been uncut for 19 years. Now I am cut for about 4 years. So I know how both worlds are like.
The only difference I notice is that the head of my dick is not that sensitive when reciving oral. Anything else is exactly the same.
Throw in questions if there are any.

lol jealous cutfag

lol never been outside the us i assume.

enjoy your smegma and increased risk for UTIs and STIs.

the mere fact that you made this post is evidence enough that you're both insecure about your dick and a low-rate b8 m8 faggot

you literally made yourself half a man

your dick is now worthless lol congrats

tfw op saved black cock to his computer
op is afag

I've also never had mold on my cock. Fucking nasty

Unlike you barbarian cut faggots I wash myself

Have fun with disgusting dried out "penises"

i just dont like it when people mutilate babies. if you're a grown ass man you can do whatever the fuck you like.

But it can be different for everyone

I dont get this, the time it takes to get "rotten smegma" is a lot longer then the time you need to have your ball sack reek of old ball-sweat.

You guys wash your balls ever day, why don't take 10 seconds longer and wash your dick under the foreskin?

And my poor black ass will never know what its like to drive a lamborghini but that doesn't bother me either

you realize people wash themselves and that takes the issue away don't you inferior cutfag?

>enjoy your smegma and increased risk for UTIs and STIs.
Only morons who don't clean their dick end up with this shit.

Stop lying. Who the fuck gets circumsized at 19? There must have been something wrong with your penis because you are a genetic failure

Uncutfags do wash themselves. the cutfags just spread these rumours to try to keep themselves convinced in their delusion

>You can wash away STIs and UTIs

your mom keeps it wet for me

fuck circumcision

fuck jews

fuck americans

i am restoring my foreskin to get back what those fucking cucks took away from me at birth faggots, join me.

you wont get them in the first place if you wash themselves

if you need to get cut bc too lazy to wash ur a literal amerifat

I forgot you're a doctor. Are you serious bo? I mean seriously are you a doctor? No? THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!!!!!

restoring nerve endings on your dick seems kind of pointless for a forever virgin

I had to get circumcised due to phymosis.
Yeah that's also true. I just said what's different for me since most of people got circumcised at birth and don't know how it's like to be uncut.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAv2zJjrYY

circumcision brought to you by technigger

But without foreskin you can basically jack off and you're good to go

I am uncut myself , i just dont get why they keep using it as an argument.
Its not hard to move your foreskin back and wash it, i can do it in about 7 seconds

since cutfags use this argument it must mean that they don't wash themselves daily down there, that is just nasty.

Had this photo take n of me a few years ago. Real happy about it.

It does retard the foreskin protects your head so it isn't all dry and unsensitive like yours. Even jerking off with a foreskin feels like getting a blowjob when your head is lubed, which we don't need because have natural lube.

Even if that were true, do you make all your life choices based on the whims of the opp sex?

true

your a moron just kys it would be best for us all lmao but when you do it just...

I still have half of it.

>Cutfags never knowing how good this feels

Foreskin "restoration" is a bit of a misnomer. You can stretch out your skin to give the appearance of foreskin and to get the minor benefit of protected glans, but you will never replace the nerve endings that were amputated.

There's nothing severely wrong enough with your dick to require action (unless you have a skin bridge or some other type of fuckup). All you need to do is just break the cycle by not automatically circumcising your next baby boy.

Using that as a support for circumcision is like saying you'd cut off your hands so that you'd never have to worry about washing them

I'm real happy being uncut. The girls I've met over the years thought it was novel; maybe weird at first but they were already there to fuck it, so they did.

I still have half of my foreskin tho.

then half your tip is showing lol

This. But can you blame them? Most had it performed without their consent; they now try and justify to themselves more than others, their genital disfigurement

You keep telling yourself that buddy

can you tell the part that was bullshit?

I actually ment to reply to this post
What is the bullshit part?

So? If your whole worthless existence is wrapped up around a flap of skin, you are a major fucktard.

Faggot reporting, i love foreskin

>Prooving his point

I got a dick like Jesus .

need sauce on this for research purposes

JewSA

Phimosis.

'Nuff said. Cut > uncut.

Tbh I'm not really bothered by cut dicks as much as I'm bothered by the fact that circumcision being forced and promoted as something extremely healthy while actually having next to no health benefit and is fairly risky and unnecessary thing to do.

Um, never getting phimosis is a significant health benefit. Checkm8.

>never getting phimosis

It's not even that bad for most people. Do you think our ancestors went around cutting their newborn baby dicks? We have the foreskin for a reason

Assuming that this isn't a bait:
I had phimosis and I dealt with it by stretching. Also not everyone will get phimosis so, by your logic, we might as well remove our brains to avoid brain tumor.

>mfw
>my face when
>ops literally a dickface

Look at all these fags with their mutilated dicks. How do you feel knowing that part of your body was sacrificed to your jewish overlords without your consent?

Why do i have a feeling your dick smells like leftover tuna fish in a can?

Okay so I'm uncut and I don't have Phimosis.

kek not all dicks are like that

Because it does and bitches love it. It's funny the only reason your poor dick is mutilated is for that very reason. Too many insecure women who don't want their husbands smelling so now your entire country does it, kek.

Just so you know, there are more infections from the procedure than that there are prevented by circumcision.

It is true that it reduces the chanse to get STI's by about 5% (relative chance) for men but the chanc goos up about the same in women (foreskin cushions the scraping from the edge of the glans)

After all there is no real significance if one is beter then another. The only big difference is how easy it is to masturbate. This is the main reason that it was implemented in the US in the first place.

And i bet your dick smells like shit too. Nobody will believe you wash your dick ten times a day fag. Fuck off.

Most of the girls into uncut are hairy freebleeders who have donate buttons on their tumblr blogs, so I'm OK with a cock that's aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Well i prefer my dick smelling nice then your salmon smelling snail. And yes girls love a good smelling dick, you will never get head faggot.

you know you can just wash your dick, right? only lazy fucks dont wash under the foreskin.

It's pathetic really you are removing pleasure and vital human organs just so your wife doesn't have to put up with the smell. Americans are cucks

there is not smell wtf man

Wash it every fucking time you piss, you work out, you go camping? Lol, fuck off man you stink of fish. And chicks will puke when they pull your foreskin back.

Yes I know but dicks would have stank before electricity which is when circumsizon started happening. Literally the only reason for circumsizon is so it doesn't smell. Good thing we have running water and don't take one bath a week anymore.... And men deal with pussy stank and have since our origin of a species. So women have delt with the smell for all this time, the smell probably turns them on just like it does with our sweat.

>I'm OK with a cock that's aesthetically pleasing to look at.
Uncut cocks are aesthetic as fuck, just go check out the uncut blowjob thread on /gif/.

you pull it back when you piss and you shake it before you put it in your pants, virtually no piss get under there.

half a cup of water is enough to wash your dick, besides done you wash your balls when you go camping you nasty fuck.

>Every time you piss
You roll back the foreskin when pissing, piss never touches it
Every time you work out
Yes, we do shower every time we work out. Do you not?
>Every time you go camping
Yes, we do shower every time we've spent several days out in the dirt and mud, do you not?

Seriously wtf man, do you just not shower? You must be the most rancid human being on planet earth.

before electicity there were pumps and creeks to get water from.

Foreskin would be just like pussy lips if circumcision was never imposed into society. Mutilating a healthy baby is barbaric and not the parents decision. You can get cut at any age if you do want it done. But let's be honest, aren't you cut guys just a bit curious on how it actually feels to have a foreskin? My dick btw...

>Foreskin would be just like pussy lips
It's more like the clit hood, no?

okay i need help...
>be me female 26
>recently talking to an old friend
>we had sex one time and he wasnt cut
>grossed me out
>honestly scared me a lot because i've never been with an uncut guy before
>thankgodforcondoms.png
>sex ends after a while
>he's really well endowed otherwise, just has foreskin
>after sex, ask if he would ever think of getting cut
>apparently that's rude
>two years later (present) wants to hang out with me again
>idk what to do if he tries to make a move again
>cut him in the night while he sleeps
>or run
please halp.

Actually I just looked it up and the main reason for circumsision in the US was to prevent masturbation...... No wonder you cut fags are mad, they made your dick less pleasurable so you wouldn't fap as much kek

MFW I don't want one because it looks like a dog dick

why are you scared?
why did it grosse you out?
why not use a condom again?

MFW you're a fat land whale who nobody finds attractive

Fuckin' LOL @ phimosis apologists. "It isn't even that bad."

Sure, buddy.

Obvious bait is obvious

i dont have foreskin bro

you can pull it back to piss. you take a fucking shower after you work out you lazy fuck. and you go days without showering when camping? you sound like the smelly one. take a shower every day or every other day for decency sake.

literally what is wrong with you

I'm speaking about the actual look and first impression of the genitalia not its mere image as of nerves and anatomical similarity.

Do dogs even have foreskins?

If you don't like him don't hang out with him you dumb bitch.