(You)

>Alcoholism

>Can die from withdrawal
>Does not exist

Sage

Lupus

gender dysphoria

Sup Forums

Agreed. Anyone with ADHD is just fucking stupid and tries to mascaraed that fact by blaming it on a nonexistent "mental ailment". And, alcoholism is literally applicable to people who like drinking alcohol and have the ability to stop at anytime. Natural selection. Fuckers who claim to have these illnesses should be fucking shot.

homosexuality

>ADHD
Agreed

Not today

Thanks

The entire field of psychology

HIV

youtube.com/watch?v=nTugeiDdgvs

A nice way of saying "stupid"

Genuinely not trolling. I have mild Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. The thing that Jimmy's brother has in Better Call Saul only nowhere near as bad.

I can't have a cell phone near me for longer than a few minutes before my lower arms and cheeks start burning. It's like a painful pins 'n' needles.

I've spoken to a doctor about it, and he says that Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity doesn't exist and that it's psychological.

Which is kinda worse, cos it means my own mind is doing it to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

I would say cancer but the cancer is very real

Feeling sad and suicidal is shouldn't be considered a mental illness. We should encourage suicidal people to kill themselves because the world is already overpopulated.

> Can die from withdrawal vs "ability to stop at anytime"

Source?

PMT

I bet you're a fluoride conspiracy tard

you can die from alcohol withdrawal.. so that clearly exists.

the flu
it's just made up by people who are too lazy to work.

Nope. Famous guys like Einstein and Mozart are fit the pattern of a so called "ADHD" patient. Therefore probably they are not just "fucking stupid" but perhaps to intellegent that you may understand them.

you can die from heroin withdrawals but I've never heard of a heroinolic, fagoot

Feeling suicidal and being depressed are two differents states of mind.

Withdrawl symptoms can be reduced by coming off of it gradually as opposed to stopping instantly. Kys

You know that Jimmy's brother in Better Call Saul, Chuck, is faking it right?

ritalintard detected

the only recent epidemic that could not be considered a real medical condition is OBESITY.

OP not being a faggot

They didn't, "fit the pattern" and were never diagnosed, you fucking mongoloid.

Everybody has to pretend that their faggotry makes hem special.

"I'm fat but I'm the same size as Marilyn Monroe!"

"I'm dumb as fuck and was an annoying little shit but Einstein failed math so I'm as smart as he is!"

I think that some people who are obese have some sort of mental illness to eat more than the average person. That's not normal.

I'm not. I didn't even know it was a thing till I got my first smartphone. I had it on my desk near my keyboard and my arms would hurt.

The phone was the only thing new on my desk, so I moved it and the pain went away. I ended up keeping it on a shelf at the opposite end of my room.

I'm not trolling. I wish I didn't fucking have it. Imagine being allergic to cell phones in 2016.

Horrible b8
>Sage

Fibromyalgia

if you know its in your mind.. then stop saying you have it.

ive gotten hives before just thinking about something itchy ...

basically stop thinking about it.

It is called an heroin-addict. It is not because the english language is very limited that you must be a stupid guy. In other languages "heroinolics" exist.

When you treat drug addicts as sick peoples and not criminals the RECOVERY is more probable.

>It is important to manage alcohol withdrawal properly. Mismanagement could lead to permanent brain damage or even death.

Source:
Hanwella R, de Silva V (June 2009). "Treatment of alcohol dependence".

Yeah, and people claim Einstein was a sperg too.

"to intelligent" indeed.

Weak b8

Pulmonary fibrosis

ding ding ding*

>implying addiction is a disease

I dunno enough about the show. I just recognized what he had straight away cos I'd read about it.

I got my first smartphone in around 2011, so I've had it a lot longer than the show.

Or not had it, cos y'know... it's not fucking real.

Correct, that's why it could be considered a secondary condition related to mental illness or a symptom. Still in contention.

>could lead to permanent brain damage or even death
sounds pretty fucking real. fuck you op.

Alzheimers isn't a medical condition it's just getting old

It is a good way to treat them

you clearly dont know what a disease is.

>Mismanagement could lead to permanent brain damage or even death.

So can getting the fuck beat out of you.

DOC I HAVE PUNCH IN FACE DISEASE

IT'S A REAL CONDITION

I don't think it is in my mind. I honestly think it's real. It feels real when my fucking face is burning.

Or my mind is fucked and it's deliberately hurting me.

kek

if you didnt realize it was there. you woudlnt have symptoms. i guarantee it.

Or the person just fucking see words. Its called being blind.

I just deleted my post because I'm fucking retarded and railed the greentext and shit. Here goes another one.
Alzheimer's is quite literally DETERIORATION of the brain. That is a medical condition.
ADHD is your brain not functioning as it normally should in some parts that control your ability to focus, switch from task to task, and plan/manage your time.

>a disorder of structure or function in a human, animal, or plant, especially one that produces specific signs or symptoms or that affects a specific location and is not simply a direct result of physical injury.

Addiction isn't a disorder, it's just not having any willpower

Are you stupid or something?

Alcoholism is a medical condition. Hospitals keep prescription beer in their emergency units in case an alcoholic goes through withdrawal in their care.

You're not a doctor. Your opinions aren't facts. You're actually just a pile of human shit.

There are people who actually suffer from depression and people who think/claim they suffer from depression

user you're not even trying anymore
Plz stop

> implying you don't know the difference between a medical condition and a disease i.e. the title of the fucking post

People who bitch about gluten, but don't have Celiac disease should just die.

I've actually considered going into my old uni and speaking with my old tutor and tell him about it. Maybe some student could test me in laboratory conditions as part of his degree.

I have something kinda-sorta similar, but related to electric lighting... I always feel hot because of it, even if the room is cold. And I use LEDs so they're putting off essentially zero heat.

I'm pretty susceptible to heat exhaustion too, but I'm not sure if they're related.

You realize what addiction is right?
In some cases people are totally dependant on it.
Read a fucking book nigger.

>Alzheimer's is quite literally DETERIORATION of the brain. That is a medical condition.

bodies deteriorate when you get old, it's not a disorder, it's nature

cerebral palsy

Caffeine addiction. Got a friend who acts like it's a big fucking deal.

yeah before ritalin hit the market in grade school we called those kids hyper.
did they ever take drugs to "help" with that dibilitating disease?nope.
how were their grades user?
about as average as everyone elses.
because scientists by law,cannot fuck with human dna or cloning they fuck with living humans and try to make money off of our biology that way.
be against human experimentation cuz we now know where they would go with it.patenting human clones and using them as sale for slaves of every description.

I'm not the one arguing that a disease is caused by an alcohol

schizophrenia.

>This is true was in there last week man I wouldn't wish the Dt's on my worst enemy shits horrible .

>In some cases people are totally dependant on it.

no shit that's what i said idiot

Aids

>progressive mental deterioration that can occur in middle or old age, due to generalized degeneration of the brain. It is the most common cause of premature senility.

>premature
Think about that word and it's meaning.
I understand everyone's bodies deteriorate and that that is part of nature but it is an UNNATURAL deterioration.

This whole thread is stupid as fuck. No one here even knows shit or can dictate what counts as a mental illness. You think someone here is gonna go alcoholism isn't a medical condition. Then everyone says woah this faggot is right. Then the news says "man on Internet is discovers alcoholism isn't a real condition". You really think that'll happen on this thread?

>Ban drugs
>whoah drugs make money
>make up diseases
>sell drugs
>???
>Profit

>A policeman comes to the door
>Knocks
>Door opens
>"Ma'am, your son has been killed. It was an alcohol."

Aids

it's funny because none of it is true either. marilyn monroe had the same hourglass measurements we like today, and einstein never failed math, it's just the grading in germany and wherever this myth started are opposite, so to them it looked like he got an F but it was really an A. retards will be retards i guess

Then who was phone?

>premature senility

bodies degrade at different rates you fuckwit, that's why some people die of old age at 50 and some at 90

premature senility.... lol

cancer

Herpes. I swear, that's just a heat rash, baby. Now suck it!

Does sleep walking count? 'Cause I got that shit hard; but is it a medical condition?