All hail our skeleton queen/

all hail our skeleton queen/

Show me the flaps

She's disgusting

fuck off u know wut im sayin

Anorexic girls are gross. I fucked two, and won't fuck a third one because their pussies smell like death.

shes not anorexic u fag u know wut im sayin

Oh fuk that's hot

you better believe it

check those biceps tho

fucking ugly bitch

gaylord u know wut im sayin

hot as fuck my dude u know wut im sayin

can confirm, only fucked one girl sub 90lbs (she was like 5'8'') and she always smelled, she could get out of the shower and would still smell. it has to do with how unhealthy they are.

not to mention it feels like you're grabbing a a bunch of wrenches wrapped in a bag

this chick is not anorexic shes fucking perfect and even has the personality to die for. saying she smells just because shes thin is dumb af. she looks really tasty tbfh

i mean, thats obvioulsy not her pussy, right?

NOPE

thanks ms skeltal

virgin u know wut im sayin

you ever bang an anorexic chick? The only upside is you can sling as much raw clock in her as you want and she won't get pregnant. But once you date, bang and wake up next to one or two of these corpse-like cunts you can spot one when you see it. Also you wouldn't think it but they are mean hell when you get to know them, probably because they are mentally ill.

Its her penis

ive never fucked an anorexic but i have been with a thin chick liek eugenia and it was the best pussy ive ever had. even average chicks cant get me hard anymore

Where did this pic come from?

i bet she fucks like a damp bag of bones!

Confirmed all true, fucked one for a year, waste of time. Could only fuck once a week because the was a raging alcoholic due to the anorexia, then would binge on mayo and shit straight out of the fridge and be sick for 2 days.

She also shit the bed.

I met a size -1 gurl in the park when I was walking my doggy.
I decided to troll her and started a conversation like how much I adore the "not too fat women" and such things. I did it pretty obviously, though she toke it for real.
To make a long story short: she is my longtime fuck buddy now, and I cannot tell anything bad about her other than she is a little bit simple minded.

No smelly vago, no selfish ego ...

Is that a bit of a nip i see?

pics or it didn't happen

Who the fuck is this girl?

yes. sure. Like I would risk that.

what would I win if I lied on an anonymous image board?

Any more of her feet?