What is Sup Forums's gender identity

What is Sup Forums's gender identity

Other urls found in this thread:

img06.deviantart.net/7135/i/2014/276/4/0/gender_symbols_by_caaloba-d81ds6u.png
youtube.com/watch?v=1HayjZsTnBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sexually identify as a Sd.Kfz. 182 Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger II Ausf. B Königstiger. Ever since I was a heap of metal I dreamt of roaming the battlefields of Kursk and shooting apart T-34's filled with animals with my superior 88 mm gun. Commies and Americans say to me that being the best tank of WW2 is impossible and that I had a ton of mechanical breakdowns, but I don't care, I'm the pride of my Panzer battalion. I'm having a tank engineer install a superior 88 mm gun, welded steel and 100 mm frontal armor which can be angled to deflect enemy anti-tank fire. From now I want you yankees to call me "Panzerkampfwagen Sechs" and respect my right to penetrate armor from afar and take down many a M4 Sherman. If you can't accept that I am the best tank produced in Nazi Germany you're a WW2 pleb and you need to read some more history books. Thank you for being so understanding.

I identify as a Ritz cracker from a newly packaged box falling from the white granite countertop of an open concept kitchen onto a box of kittens feeding off their mother to survive, check your privilege kiddo.

PNP Transistor, but I prefer to date vacuum tubes.

Butter pecan haagen dazs

I only fap to traps. It's a heterosexual fetish.

Male, because I have a penis

A used toilet paper

Meme Sexual.

male

I identify as a half-eaten bologna sandwich in 1928. I was put down by a young housewife named Melissa, after her husband came home from work early. She didn't have dinner nearly ready yet, as he wasn't expected home for several more hours. He beat her mercilessly for her mistake. I could only watch, as I have no muscles or motor control of any kind.

genderqueer

I am two separate gorillas

A fucking disappointment

female (trans, niggers)

Genderless demi-boy agender attack helicopter reporting in

A shark with cow tits

i refuse to believe this wasn't made as a joke, or by someone under 14
i run into a lot of SJWs and demiqueer ham sandwiches but none of them are this retarded

A tri-gendered, demisexual, waspkin who cosplays as a human.

Let's have a talk about that iFunny watermark

>i refuse to believe this wasn't made as a joke, or by someone under 14
Either way it's made by a retard. The Venn diagram is missing two intersections.

To be honest I can't identify anything, think I might have some kind of mental illness

>To be honest I can't identify anything
What is in this picture?

I identify as the guy that fucks Op's mom every day.

This tumblr map legend should help you guys out.

I'm bi

A brick of some sort?

On second though I might want to identify as dy/dx. It turns my sines into cosines.

Trips confirm, you are correct.

>40K shit
>mayonnaise meme
>attack helicopter
yeah, this wasn't made my an user for sure

It's designed after a chart made by tumblrfags.
img06.deviantart.net/7135/i/2014/276/4/0/gender_symbols_by_caaloba-d81ds6u.png

i stand corrected

play panzermadels. it's the best WWII tank girl dating sim on the market

>please stop
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HayjZsTnBE

it hurts to live

I identify as a calculator