Girls pretending to do something important thread

Girls pretending to do something important thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

islamswomen.com/articles/women_in_quran_and_sunnah.php
youtu.be/aZcSCT34H84
youtube.com/watch?v=z9CRvCmJUnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>every picture of every woman ever taken.

>Empty ruck

What a cunt.

Well if it were full some dude would have to carry it after the first 100 meters

I'll probably get a reply or two, containing swear words, and I'm gonna sound really cliche but..

Do you people actually consider women to be from another planet or something? You're literally talking about women as if they're something else, women are the other side of the coin, there's literally nothing between us we're the same except a few details on the surface.. I mean sure we can argue what are the societal expectations in countries, but basically for every man pretending to do something important there's another woman doing that too, and for every man that is doing something important there's a woman too..

Either grow up, or have the audacity to go up to your mom, your sister, your grandmother, and tell them that they're not important.. It takes two to make a baby you know and if you think so less of women, you should try and imagine how you would feel some guy talking like smack about your mother..

they do not possess the same physical ability of men

negative. Women are inferior. Even my wife admits that. Also tits or GTFO

shorty for president
anyone who doesnt vote for hildog is a cis privileged misogynist gun toting racist war monger

lel I love you

>there's literally nothing between us we're the same except a few details on the surface
yeah right man. check out us marine corps study on women in the marines. mixed groups perform terrible in comparison to all male groups

ive already told my mother she was worth nothing but a baby maker. She didnt raise me or my brother, all she did was know how to lie on her back for a man. She had no worth. After the age of 3 I raised myself and my little brother. From stealing for food to working odd jobs. Most women are absolutely worthless. I found one thats willing to put in 50% of the work cleaning cooking and bringing home bills and I love her very very much. In my own life experiences at 28, 15 women have been worthless, only 2 have had any worth that I would do anything for. Im not taking away from actual mothers that take care of their kids and responsibilities. But most women want kids to keep a man or get a paycheck near me, not to raise them or have a family. So yes im jaded at women cause they were raised to be a princess while treating men like absolute shit unless they hit a checklist as perfect.

All of these pictures are feminist propaganda
>the deadliest weapon Hitler used was propaganda

If you don't believe in the holocaust then the deadliest weapon the Jews used to slander Hitler was propaganda

>grow up

>Sup Forums

this nigga serious?

she's got nothing on the based indian woman

I'm pretty sure this is because of the no man left behind policy in the US military which needs to be eradicated. Women are dead weight in any and all combat situations and likely need to be dragged by their stupid long hair out of the hole even if the goal is to retreat.

confirmed. few of my buddies went to that 1 year mixed training with females, somewhere near camp lejeune or some shit don't remember. told me females are fucking terrible, but the fucking higher ups are like "hurr durr females are as good as males"

not the chicks fault, its the dudes who can't function around anyone who doesnt have a penis

Lmao, that quote sounds like something a seventeen year old state college student would write on their facebook wall

Mmmmmm. Fresh copypasta.

bad bait is bad. If you truely think these women are going into the marine corps are good looking you have low standards. Those guys have almost any pic of any woman they want, why would they want one that cant look good, is a hindrance, and in the same hell hole as them. Maybe army will settle for that, but any true marine would not want them.

That's just.. Wrong. I'm sorry there's no other way to put it. Every human has a different tolerance factor to how much they can lift, you can just base it on anecdotal evidence.. And from my experience my friend, I've seen women lift stuff that not all guys could.

Are you sure you want to see them? I don't think they differ much from yours, not too thick chest hair but I'm doing a'ight.

Bad co-ordination possibly? I believe you if you have read it in a study, but from what I've seen American soldiers aren't all that great in general. I'm sorry to say, but from a military standpoint, I've seen videos of Russian soldiers being a little more athletic.

I'm sorry to hear that, but you're wrong generalizing that.. I've seen bad parenting from both sides, not gonna lie, hence why I say that we're truly and honestly equal, we both suck and are champions at the same time.. Some women will take hold of a bad situation in order to gain money, and some men will too, whether by smooching of the bride's parents or some other way.. But my point is, there's bad behavior everywhere.. And again, I'm sorry you see it that way and for how you were raised, I hope you realize that you've only had a bad strike with people, there's as much good women as there are men.

Actually, a lot of it has to do with success mentality. Socially, men drive eachother to success and women drive eachother down to be more successful

inb4 feminine penis

What's your problem with women in the military? I'm no feminist or anything, but I'm in the military and women can definitely do it.

Kek

Holy fuck I got soo tired of "I'm up, they see me, I'm down"

>empty ruck sack

What would you do if your son was at home,
Crying all alone on the bedroom floor
Cause he's hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
And his daddy's gone somewhere smoking rock now,
In and out of lock down,
I ain't got a job now,
So for you this is just a good time
But for me this is what I call life,
Come on

Idiot

Tell that to half the females who needed a break after 5 minutes of "hard' labor...
oh... or how we had to halt an entire patrol because the fatties couldn't get up a hill with a 5 lb pack, while I was carrying literally 56 lbs of explosives (APOBs) on TOP of the FFL.
Women are useless in mobile infantry,
they can go demonstrate girl power away from men.

Dude fuck individual movement techniques. As an infantry fag I had to do it once for like 500 meters in a live fire with a fat fuck beside me. Thought I was gonna die.

No you can't stop lying to yourself. No woman could ever take a male combatant of equal or larger size in hand to hand combat and you know it. You're biologically programmed to carry another human inside of your body for nine months, it's not impossible for you to shoot a gun, but doing it without thought or mercy, effectively, continually, in a fashion that does not jeopardize the lives of your comrades? Not possible. You are a distraction in a mixed gender unit and an ineffective soldier in an all women unit. There are some jobs in the military women are good for but combat simply isn't one of your strong points.

US Army Infantryfag here. 4-9 Infantry, COP Mushan, Panjwayi Afghanistan. We had two girl medics who's only job was to treat and search Afghan women who went to the front gate for treatment. Our company had half the people manning the COP as the unit we replaced. So we all had to do a 6 hour guard shift combined with patrols etc. 1SG had those medic girls do guard every two days. Us men did it twice per day and patrol. 1 month in the girls complained that they had PTSD from being on guard. The company commander had them interviewed by a (female) psychologist and two days later they were picked up by a chinook, sent to KAF and sent home. I'm sure they got an Honorable discharge and disability for their "PTSD".

jesus christ i thought you kids were in school until the end of the week

b8

I wouldn't trust a female soldier unless they are required to and pass the same physical tests necessary for males. None of that "flexed arm hang" bullshit or giving them longer run times.

Girl, you ain't the only one with a baby,
That's no excuse to be living all crazy
Then she looked me right square in the eye
And said, "Everyday I wake up hopin' to die,"
She said, "Nigga, I know about pain
'cause me and my sister ran away,
So my daddy couldn't rape us,
Before I was a teenager
I done been through more shit
You can't even relate to!"

It's not a problem with women, it's the standards for recruitment that should be changed. Simple.

You are right. Did military in Scandinavia, women sometimes join of their free will. They can't do the physical parts and commanders don't care. I'm lucky my battle partner is not a woman. I want to stay alive.

Trips of god speaks truth.

Hold up!
Then she said, what would you do?
Get up on my feet and let go off every excuse
What would you do?
'Cause I wouldn't want my baby to go through what I went through
C'mon, what would you do?
Get up on my feet, stop making tired excuses
What would you do?
Girl, I know if my mother can do it, baby, you can do it

Oooo, oooo, oooo

its a correct generalization if more than half of them have done it. Or do it. Ex: I need a real man, my 3 kids before anyone, a real man wouldnt care. Im a stay at home mother full time. I need a man with a job and car and can treat me to nice dinners. Why cant men have a check list? oh wait that would be shaming women. Its also easy to generalize that most mass shooters are white, most gangmembers are a minority either black or hispanic depending upon where you are located. Also easy to generalize whats true, women for the majority want a meal ticket, money and a nice home. They dont actually want a man to love. There are so few of those women now that they are truely a blessing. 15/17 girls ive have had the "pleasure" of knowing all were princesses take care of me prince.
Im disagreeing with you completely. Not in anger, but in the fact real life knowledge and experience has led me otherwise about the opposite sex. For any woman that reads this, and truely wants a man to keep, treat him right and equal and not expect him to be a prince , Thank you.

This is why I'm leaving the army.

Classic

Ahh I get it. Well I'm not even in combat so I guess I wouldn't know.

What about retention ? What will we do with the worthless dead weight females that are already in ? If female recruits had to meet the same standards in basic that males do there would be hardly any at all ? And those that did pass would scrape by at the bottom 10%.

Go Marines, man. Less complaining. Sure you soak bullets, but at least your blood pressure will stay reasonable.

now this is a bread i can get behind

Cry me a river with those trips
>checked
My unit got so fucked up, I was doing 12 hours of post a day, with a 6 hours of patrolling and 2 hours of filling sandbags for 3 months, this goes from 4 hours of post 4 hours of patrol.
>Marine Corps was an awful experience
bitches want to complain about PTSD
try watching over a dozen men blow up in front of your eyes and having to go home living the rest of your life wondering if you could have done more

fucking shit tier ass women joining military to get on that post-service gravy train.
I have a life full of guilty memories and wishing I had done things more differently, but instead I got a combat action ribbon reminding me that I can never look at the world the same.

What? You want to lower everyone's physical entrance tests?

How about get the fucking assistance the government gives to single mothers, no mine only knew how to be a whore. By the age of 3 i had to go find apples. had to steal from stores. At 8 i did a newspaper route and did lawn care for an elderly man. At 8 i was a man, i raised my brother and put him thru highschool along with myself. ANY whore can lay on their back, I only give respect to women that learn to raise the kid.

Boobs to you sir

No they let us earlier.

Also to all the military people here, we have conscription here (males above 18 must attend 9 months of military training at some point), I can safely tell you that there's soooo much slack going on, if they let women do it too we might've had some slackers too, but a significant portion of girls would surely be willing to actually learn something instead of just hate it..

I am against conscription in general though, let it be noted.

>For any woman that reads this, and truely wants a man to keep, treat him right and equal and not expect him to be a prince

Replace the word woman with person and I'll agree with you instantly. Also if you're generalizing that, the whole generation of kids nowadays is privileged, there's as many guys posting 24/7 on facebook like princes as there are girls, expecting to be treated highly etc..

Also for future refrence, WOMEN=MEN, equal! I NEVER said one is better.. *sigh* I knew that a simple comment would turn into a discussion..

Nah man. I'm good. Haha. Everyone says I should've been a marine. The army is lame but at least I can have sleeve tattoos and shit.

Womyn>Men
Get over it boys, their day has come. Right now, my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped) allows me 1 hour per day of Sup Forums. I used to be on this thing 8 hours per day minimum. But, my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped) has allowed me to have goals and refine my priorities. I love my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped)

lost

They wouldn't do that, right? Feminism can't get into the military, right? They wouldn't make us weaker to make up for muh diversity, right? I don't like this meme.

Less complaint my ass,
it sucks more than Army from what they are telling me.
Marine Corps had me leaving the service feeling the worst I will ever feel in my life
>hurrdurr quit being a pussy

I don't know about you, but I could have lived a whole life not knowing what being hit in the face by someone's femur would have been like.
Instead, I'm trying to finish up college and leave the past behind me.

Mah NIGGA. You just posted that ho and she is from the same city as me. How the fuck did you know? Almost went to the same high school too.

Negative, go Infantry regardless of branch. The only true MOS. There's Infantry, and there's support. If you think otherwise you are truly the gayest of fags.

I am infantry. Still don't like it. Lol.

I'll remember that next time your comms fucks up and you're looking for someone to fix it.

I love these threads because I can't tell how much is stupidity, ignorance, or trolling.

Liar. You are exaggerating. I saw three guys get blown up in front of my eyes and two kids. Fuck yourself and your god damned marinnnnnee crops

> all the groups with women fail
> it's the men's fault

Thus it shall befall
him who to worth in women overtrusting
lets her will rule; restraint she will not brook,
and left to herself, if evil thence ensue,
she first his weak indulgence will accuse.

Combat Engineer... because 0351s can't get their own explosives.
You really want to start this shit?

In todays society, they arent. Social standards are skewed towards women. On a natural way, strengths and weakness's, Men are faster, stronger, better hunters, better survivors. We handle stress more efficiently, and make real time decisions to fix problems as fast as possible. Womens strengths come from being able to raise kids, and provide for the man that has no time for many things. Its why society has always had men as the main bread winner, cause it was naturally whats expected of him, to feed his wife and kids, and in return she gives him a home and family. In todays society that doesnt happen, he doesnt get a family, he gets a child support payment. He doesnt get a wife, he gets a princess problem.

You haven't seen anything else than blown cumloads to your face.

Yeah because on COP Mushan we had people to fix our comms. Fuck you, POG. We did all that shit ourselves. Our RTO (an INFANTRYMAN) had to teach himself and taught us to fix it.

Yeah... that pretty much sums me up. But you forgot rural and blue collar

Nigger I don't know how they do it in the marinssss but in the US Army we had det cord and c4 and had to blow up/dig out our own land mines.

To be fair dude has a point. Infantry might as goddamn well do everything. Feels like we do anyway. I just spend my whole day at the motor pool working on humvees and trailers and I'm fucking infantry.

Kek nice dubs
8s 4 b8s

> lift

It's about endurance both mental and physical.
endurance > strength

It's not just anecdotes. Women are far weaker on average. No amount of outliers will change that.

Project is in a good location, adjacent to the villas, and the people who show out colder in kcn face angle blessed - bien hoa. Shunshine risidences customers and experts in the business assessment is one of the project is worth the possession of the moose.

MOAR

the real problem is this: women were never meant to be in combat. Men go to war to protect their women from the enemy!
Men are expendable, women are not. If you have lost your women, you lost the fucking war!
thats why feminism, race mixing and marxism are so insidious, you lose your women from within.

Not him, but you're right. No one gives a shit about how much you can bench, or how much you curl. As long as you can keep up, you're good.

Okay but the truth is (and I'm a male), most men aren't as good at working out Plinegrat Subduction when it comes to explosives, which is helpful in EOD or Engineering situations.

If we actually want to delve into anthropology, one possible reason we're an intelligent species is because of women. While men did indeed hunt, women would pass down teachings to their children. It's likely the reason there were cave drawings around that time. Men and Women are equal, just in different ways. If all you want to do is measure strength than the strongest man is probably stronger than the strongest women, but at some point strength doesn't really matter because it's not that applicable to the real world.

You're wrong about generalizing... Again, not ALL men are faster, stronger, better hunters. First of all, if you're talking about "those" times, there's just no way of consistently proving if cave joe hunted more than cave joanna, it's just too scarce.. If you're talking about the ancient historical times, shit was weird because men were afraid of other men, and women in turn the same, the only thing is that in those Godless cultures, they raised the children to be warriors instead of scholars, and in general they were stronger than everyone, even their fellow men..

I know I'll probably get maximum heat for this one but .. "And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women." [Noble Quran 2:228] - Src: islamswomen.com/articles/women_in_quran_and_sunnah.php

I'm afraid I'm too bored to read all of it, but I'll take your word for this being honest information. I'll say this again, maybe it's just bad timing. "Shit happens" as you Americans say, even if you took a specimen of a 1000 people that still is not the whole population.. You can NEVER say something that you're 100% sure about.. P.S: You could google Women soldiers in the Syrian Army, which is a relevant topic eitherway.. From what little information there might be online, you could see that they're struggling as much as men in that holy fight..

My point being in all of this, FOLKS please, don't generalize..

youtu.be/aZcSCT34H84

Title of the jpg made me kek too hard

Hey man, every Marine's a rifleman. Not every grunt is radio operator.

The problem with hillary is not that she's a woman but that she's the most hardcore Zionist known.
If you think our soldiers are dying for the jews now, wait until that bitch is in office.

Nigga fuck rucking my dudes. Go Armor.

>Willingly sitting in a massive target with tons of explosives.
Nah.

oh god top Keksis the Betrayed

youtube.com/watch?v=z9CRvCmJUnI

This guy gets it.. Finally someone who understands that NATIONALS have a common enemy, not men have this enemy women this.. But as a nation, every nation has it's enemies and friends, and everyone regardless of male/female shares the pain or the joy.. (I'm the guy who's talking about women being equal).

Also P.S: I Don't think it matters who gets voted, I believe those politicians are all basically just pawns in a larger chesspiece, so either one gets elected=same result..

Why do you milfags all cry about your service? There wasn't a draft. You fucking signed up! The fuck did you think was going to happen?