Creepy guy in class

>creepy guy in class
>does nothing, but there's just something about his presence that makes you want to avoid him
>the more you sit near him, the more of a creeper he comes off as
>try to complain to professor, but she says she can't do anything since the creeper hasn't really done anything
>growing more afraid to come to class because of him
>class project, ended up getting grouped up with creeper
>oh shit...
>creeper tries to make conversation, but fails uncomfortably
>can't take any more of his attempts, end up snapping at him in front of the class
>yell at him about how creepy he is, and how much I don't want him talking to me at all or ever
>he starts to shake, grow pale, and have a panic attack right there
>walks out of class shortly after
>didn't even take his belongings with him; just left them here
>this was almost two weeks ago, no one's seen him since
>just found out he committed suicide the night I called him out

Apparently he was suffering some really severe depression and anxiety issues that were just getting worse, but this was simply the tipping point for him.

I feel really awful.

Please be bait...

>stuck up girls

Well yeah, imagine already being in a downward spiral of loosing your mind, and then someone (from you perspective out of bowlere) yells about how creepy you are in front of a lot of people.

Great fucking job OP. The guy was sitting and minding his own fucking business and you just HAD to point out his one fucking insecurity. I used to be like that guy. You should feel bad. Really bad.

Tits or gtfo.

*your
*bowlere = nowhere

Autocorrect...

Well you're just a cunt. The kid did nothing wrong.

I've seen shit like this before and it's completely unnecessary to shout them down in front of everyone.

His blood is on your bitch hands. Please do us all a favour and kill yourself.

Triggered.

>ohmygawd you're sooo CREEPY
>you should just die already
>ok.jpg

You should follow his lead OP, fucking faggot

Kill yourself, cunt

>how 2 trigger Sup Forums.exe

Oh no, someone quiet that are minding their own buisnes. Good that you called him out, great job. Not really "blood is on your hands" level, but why the hell did you do that?

this
literally eat shit and die you gargantuan cunt

This has to be b8
You do not match the ethos of a Sup Forumstard in the slightest

you'll be known forever as "that whore that killed good ol' what's his name".

We respond the way we do to this because most of us are this kid or have been this kid before, Sup Forumsro

this is pretty stale m8.

lol, you should. if this is not bait, i hope this stays with you forever. people like you are the reason why the world is insufferable. kill yourself

he could have been a real creeper, but still that doesn't give you any right, unless he actually does something creep worthy. all he did was try and talk to you. you must be female. please do not procreate

OP, are you reading this....

I want you to know that you made him kill himself.

cunt.

Kys

One down....

you posted this yesterday