Any other finger box enthusiasts around? Just picked up a TR80, looks kind of like this

Any other finger box enthusiasts around? Just picked up a TR80, looks kind of like this.

TR68 was the best model, and anything newer than TR74 is just a plastic piece of shit.

>Plastic fingerboxes
Poorfag alert
Cherrywood master race here

Wow its like im in a group full of mentally retarded kids

Never had a fingerbox?
They were the shit when I was a kid.

Stop being autistic

These threads are cancer. Kill yourself

I've never used a newer one. I still have my old oak fingerbox it works great.

AUTISTIC AUTISTIC!! CUCK CUCK!! I KNOW SOME OF THESE WORDS!!

Don't listen to these fags that's a great fingerbox for its price.

Ohh my... I'm abroad now in Indonesia and it's hard to smuggle the Fingerbox in. Don't judge me, but I didn't take the risk.

Obvious fag that's never even owned a fingerbox.

ITT: We call everyone a cuck or an autist. Bonus points for pointing out it's summer.

Which ones have free two day shipping?

Is it fuck, have you ever used one? They have the softest action of any box I know. OP, you're better off getting a solid oak, or making one yourself.

A fingerbox is a nice luxury but I wouldn't risk taking it either. That's suicide

I'm fortunate enough to live in the united states, here you can open carry your fingerbox across state borders. Life is good.

not in the south. they're still frowned upon, or at least where i'm from.

More like Trash 80.

Been thinking of modding this into a party finger box. Any tips?

What;s a fingerbox/

I'd rather make a homemade handbox than a fingerbox, fucking fingerfags!

#handmasterrace

A box you put your finger in.

Just this one.
Not sure who made it.
Seems to be a wind up fingerbox.

Attach metal plates for maximum feel-it-itude

Man I used to have that model. Terrible as all hell. I can only fit my pinkie in the biggest one, and my hands aren't even that big!

Well shit, now I got myself questioning the functionality of my entire human body and consciousness as a whole.

Was only able to pick up a off brand TR60 fingerbox for 20 bucks.
Really sad about it.

What is this knock off bullshit
You got scammed bro

Guys what if we put our penises in fingerboxes?

I LOVE MINE

Get out summerfag.

You broke your model you FUCKING NINCOMPOOP!

Should i leave the wires in? I figured they'll add some good texture, but I don't know.

It was a genuine question

It would need a wood interior to prevent it from getting too cold.

retards

yes
and maybe mayo, if you like

try it then

>being this young

>using those glorified wooden gloves
>>>/reddit/

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

ahh but you're wrong newfag it's the new g5fx series

one of my favorites! classic ay-o fingerbox

then it's not a fingerbox anymore

It's a Peepee box now

Is yours authentic?

just use a toaster its the same thing as a finger box but it warms stuff

If that's true, this model has deviated way too far from what a fingerbox is meant to be! Now it's more of a touchy-feely-suck-while-kneely.

just bought a limited edition WoW TR74, very satisfied

Nice. Have you had it appraised? May be worth something

Not the hero Sup Forums needed, but the one it deserves

its one of a kind! my grandfather passed it down to me when i was a child.

I have an antique Hebison with silver filagree. The otama bevels are even still intact!

Thing must be worth a lot!

False. Common fingerbox amateur misconception

its priceless to me, ive been told it could be worth hundreds or even thousands but id never sell it

Why didn't you get the multiplayer version?

There's a chain of fingerbox cafe's where I live. It's a great place to meet other enthusiasts!

Pic related.

You should totally take it on Antiques Roadshow. One of the Keno twins just became a certified fingerbox appraiser. Leslie, I think. You'd probably even get on TV with something that unique

I'm planning on going there next week, looking to show off my TR and VT collection.

What's a fingerbox??????

I tried that once. Paid for a full 30 minutes. It was ok, but the experience left a lot to be desired. A little too impersonal and cold.

See

90s fingerboxes are best fingerboxes!

New fag

Well do it then

>that obviously photoshopped hole on the top
Please post actual finger boxes.

Ayyy there we go thank you

Meh, I don't think they aged that well. A little too "of-the-time". Definitely not timesless classics like 50s vintage fingerboxs

I have nice experiences with TR60 so,this new model must be something worth to try

Thxs friendo

>A little too impersonal and cold.

lol

Redwood master race newb

Just bought it on ebay opinions?

I just don't like how used the boxes are. I mean, I use mine a lot still, but its cleaned and cared for. Whatever they do, it leaves it feeling greasy and worn.

charming. would cost about 500 to restore but would be well worth it.

Definitely a knock-off. Hope you didn't pay too much. Don't worry too much though, you can still get about 90% of the experience

T-45b series limited edditon fallout finger box is in the mail, I got a friend at Bethesda that lifted me one a couple months before release and I gotta say I'm very impressed with the quality

not a knock-off. definitely a genuine Jameson R40. you can tell by the 4 lines on the illustrated index finger. knock-offs only have three knuckle lines.