Which place in your country generates the biggest amount of butthurt?

It is Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.

Everything between the west coast and east coast

I think you mispelled California.

lisboa

hmm. catalonia or andalusia

define butthurt.

If its what I think you're talking about right now its a toss up between New York and California.

Los Porteños/People from Buenos Aires.

It would be easier to say which one generates the least amount of butthurt

The simple mention of its name generates a commotion.

If I got it right, simply saying anything slightly negative or even neutral about Rio will instantly start tantrums and desperate defensive behavior.

>anything slightly positive* or even neutral about Rio will instantly start tantrums and desperate defensive behavior.
Fixed

Northern Ireland, obviously.

my flag in general causes a lot of butthurt on Sup Forums.

Really? Every third or fourth poster is American; getting triggered by the stars and stripes would make for a difficult time on this board.

Porteños, they get baited so easy.

Rio, by far.

it is not so much what we say to trigger people, it just seems like most people were born pre-triggered by the US so they come here to tell me that. (just my impression)

Well, America obviously has its problems, and a lot of Americans are absolutely awful and arrogant in a uniquely American way, but I like America. It's one of the few nations left in the West where people aren't obnoxious social liberals, who take pride in hating their own country. Europeans who hate the US are invariably snooty liberals who have no respect for themselves, their family or their country. That, or they're 14.

Why, thank you Ireland. Yeah, I am really not sure why I should hate my country. I mean there are some people out there in our nation that do not have maps but overall we are honestly doing fine. So if some people think that we should love ourselves a little less or be less vocal about it, well, I personally believe that they should just go fuck themselves :D
Seriously, I notice that the Irish anons don't shit on us here as much as, say, the brits do.

>So if some people think that we should love ourselves a little less or be less vocal about it, well, I personally believe that they should just go fuck themselves :D
I love this sentiment. I hear it from Americans/American media all the time, and I think it's great. I think I've literally never heard a European say it about their country. That's why the US is great; you might have a feeling that something about it could be improved, but at your core, you love the shit out of it.

I rest my case. This user is a carioca, as you can see.

>I rest my case after writing a butthurt comment myself
Pottery

>carioca
what is it. is that good or bad?

Paris, clearly. Foreigners hate it, anyone in France but outside of Paris hates it, and Parisians hate more than anyone else (but still think it's better than everything else).

>some people out there in our nation that do not have maps
What? Why?

The name for people from Rio

It means he was born in Rio de Janeiro. They are very, huh, let's say "defensive" about their condition.

Santiago

>born in Rio de Janeiro
>condition
lmao

I was going to say that but probably Antofagasta. They are not proper chileans.

Good of course.

California/Seattle

Lmao. I'm not defensive. I just find extremely funny how you guys get butthurt about everything regarding Rio. It's just a matter of talking about that the butthurt flows. You know its true.
I think the Americans didn't bomb Vietnam enough as it seems

hey what did i do? i just said it was funny how he put it. i am not making fun of rio. i think it is a fun place.

Didn't look like it, but if you say so it's okay and I take back what I said.

You serious, bruv? Brazilians shit on themselves all of the time, but every time the shit goes towards carioca they lose their fucking tits.
They cannot take a joke at all.
You don't see gaúchos throwing hissy fits about all the gay stuff, or even northwesterners caring about the constant barrage of jokes they get.

>lose their fucking tits
No m8, we do not. It just gets tiring after some time and we answer back. It's not very comfortable seeing people shitting on our State even tho we are far far far better off than most..

Usually it's California, and the South.

Sarawak.
>Muh oil
>Muh multikulti
>Muh timber
>Muh cannibals
>Muh leab malaysia

Bunch of arrogant entitled tree dwelling cannibals.

Everyone hates California, but it's mostly with good reason to be fair

Quebec by far

>t. provinciano inferior