As an American, what excuse do you have for not carrying a gun?

As an American, what excuse do you have for not carrying a gun?

I'm not an insecure pussy
or a robot

bitch nigga

I'm not 21 yet and live in philly unfortunately

I live in New York.

I work and live on a military base. Don't get to carry one around unless you're on security forces.

Are you in the city? If you're in a more rural area can't you get a carry permit?

I'm not american.

>britfag

Still have a gun

They are expensive and I don't know how to use one

I'm pro-2nd amendment though

I'm ripped af don't need pea shooter faggot machine

Was sent involuntarily to a mental hospital for 2 weeks for attempted suicide with a gun. The law says I can't

I'm not 21 yet, only 3 more months to go.

Already planned what I'm gonna get, too. None of your bitch ass plastic toy semi autos that's for damn sure

Well user, at least you aren't a fucking idiot.

I'd probably kill myself when I get sad or frustrated.

Or lose my shit and shoot someone else. I'm not super emotionally stable.

So close to quints

Well user, seems like you are a fucking idiot.

califag

Im 18 i have a rifle but i need to wait a few more years to carry something

Because I'm not a pussy I handle my shit with my fists. You new generation are some soft faggots too scared to get hit

I don't know.

Yeah I'll admit that. I took a couple green colored Xanax that a friend of mine got from the deep web. No idea what happened. When I came to, I was in paper scrubs locked in a secluded room at a psyche ward. Worst experience of my life.

I don't like guns, they're too fast. If I'm going to kill someone I want it to be slow and enjoyable which is why I use a knife

Are those toys? Get some real guns

i have a .22 rifle that my great grand father gave me. i also have a 4-10 shotgun, a 12 gage, and a 30/30. none of which i keep in my possession. i am a convicted felon, i cant legally own a gun to answer your question

Wow u r like Rambo user I bet you're ripped and 6"8 too right

I live in a predominant white neighborhood
Away from the savages in Coon Town

I'm kinda in this boat

I go from my hotel to the airport to fly planes, I dont ever do anything else, I feel bretty safe.

What's the point? If you were in a situation to where you had to use your gun, you would be buried under a lawsuit from the family, cuz he was a good boy

whats with the corn dog

Expensive
Heavy
Single-purpose tool
0/3

Defense, since nogunz

found the yurpoor.

Good thinking. Heart disease kills far more than bullets.

this.

I'm this fag and pic related is what I'm going to buy as soon as I am 21 and save up some money. What do you think?

Are you so insecure and constantly in fear of your life that you have to conceal carry every time you step outside? Do you live in coon town?

I'd end up killing myself from just looking around; more of a danger to myself than a defense from others. Fuck this world.

I live in a good neighborhood. Also, I'm not chickenshit, holing up in my compound armed to the teeth with my pantry full of leftover canned goods that he stocked up on for the Y2K bug.

They're expensive, man.

They get kind of heavy if you carry them for long periods of time, so I keep my holstered unless I'm a need it

Revolvers definitely are more reliable than any semi auto.

Use a gun to steal one

My penis isn't small.

What are you gonna be, an extra from a 80's Hollywood multiracial street gang?

This

Uh... that's a cigarette lighter.

Shit yeah you can. Proud of it too

I'm mexican in a white neighbor hood. What are they gonna do, rob me for my lawnmower?

what's the point of carrying a gun/

Don't worry. None of the other 2nd Amendment fags know how to use one, either.

Being proud of carrying something that no one has any idea of. Whatever floats your boat user. 'Merica

Cuz I don't think it's fair if I were raptured that God has a disadvantage

Because i live in a country where everyone doesnt carry a gun.

If i lived in the USA i would carry a gun.

I'm not an idiot

>walking down dark alley at night
>dindu meth head pops out from corner with gun
>gimme your wallet honky bitch mutha fucka
>you pull out corndog and wave it at him
>dindu wtf's hard, lowers his weapon
>you grab his gun, point it away, and stab him, gouge his eye, whatever
>hit his head on the wall until he's unconscious
>Stuff corndog in his throat, just keep going your way as he chokes to death
>police find dead dindu, choked to death on corndog
>???
>???
>???????

Self defense with corndog

I don't have any battery operated shit in my pocket like a faggot, either.

i hate guns personally. i have a fucked up leg thanks to a 9mm hitting me below/behind my knee. i still walk funny, it hurts more often than not. wrong place, wrong time. and i dont live in coon town

I'm not 21 so I can't carry a handgun yet

B&

I'm sure most know how to use one

Considering a lot of Vets and Law enforcement own private guns

Everywhere, everyday

well put

Just like my other side of life...
A hidden power level
FeelsOkMan.jpg

The only place near me for CCW is booked until next month, have to wait till then. Feels bad man, BUT SOON!

Yeee

I actually do own an Arisaka, was talkin to a buddy about it but he says ammo is a bitch to find in that caliber.

Why though? Have you experienced an altercation that convinced you to conceal carry? Or are you just paranoid?

You should buy a gun, get over your fear of them.
Honestly, I've been in a major car crash(I wasn't driving) fucked my leg all up, I still drive

/fit/ pls leave

see
Besides, even if you don't listen to the reliability argument, you only need one argument for revolvers against semi autos. Magnum. Rounds.

10 little bitch pinholes in target < one hole with an exit wound the size of a basketball

I lost all my guns in a boating accident

You like summer?

I'm not 21 and I'm sure my work would frown on me carrying a rifle strapped to my back.

Seeing that you hit your target. Only downside is the 5-6 round limit as opposed to a 12-15 mag. I personally choose power over quantity

If all your guns fit on a boat you don't have enough guns

I have a speargun, does that count?

are you a somalian pirate?

But I do...

Asks the fag driving a Hyundai.

im not afraid of guns. im that guy who stated earlier that i am a convicted felon. i have a few guns (long guns). i dont ever use them. i just dont think people should be carrying around hand guns for protection everywhere its kindof stupid

I don't need one. I live in a small town that's 99% white people, most everyone here has guns anyways. The only crime we have is heroin and drunk drivers.

My CCW Permit is still pending

Kek.

I mean, is an assault rifle necessary? Other than trying too hard to look like a hardass and "exercising your rights"

seriously, what's the point?

>thinking this thread was gonna be flaming
>post is a legit reason
>never been so upset to see a serious response

because Im a man-child that follows the car ahead too close with a brainwashed irrational fear from societies twisted perspective

No, I'm an adult and being prepared is part of growing up. They go in the safe when I go to bed and come out when I get dressed. I'm also a paramedic and carry a decent first aid kit with me everywhere to.

so... you have to actually practice with your weapon.

That's why I'm going to get a .357, I can practice for cheap with Uncle Fudd's reloaded .38 spl (literally, my buddy's uncle sells reloaded ammo) and just keep a box of fuck-your-shit-up .357 hollow points for carrying

Yes. Crossbow owner here

At least you are a TOTAL fucking idiot*** is what you meant to say

But what if you see an incompetent drunk trying to drive? You'll have to put 2 in the temple

I dont fell like going into a state police station

Who said it was an assault rifle?

You could carry around a nugget and bayonet anyone who laughs at you

Not that user, but I believe there is a difference between being paranoid and being prepared. It's a thin line, but it's there.

Is concealed carry allowed as a paramedic?

I really don't think cops should be carrying guns around everywhere,cops have more bodies on their guns yearly then all other violent crime combined in the US

This.

What kind of agoraphobia sissy bitch beta faggot needs to carry a gun everywhere?

I mean, if you know you're going to be in an area infested with niggers, that's one thing... but most of us live in civilized areas (or mom's basement... since this is Sup Forums).

Unarmed American cops vs armed nigger gangs, yeah I see that going soooooo smoothly...

ok, but then what do you do when someone breaks in at night and you don't have time to open the safe?

Also, that's sort of hard to prove since the federal statistics do not match the individual state statistics on the matter .The federal Government lies, you have to go city to city and state to state to start getting the real figures on police violence