Sometimes I wonder about the point of living...

Sometimes I wonder about the point of living. I am about 21 years old and I find myself unsure abiut life more often than not, getting a job, getting money, and being a slave to a ball and chain to society.

We sit down, do a repetitive job, possibly do college, go through hell, make money and spend to survive and stay happy.

Then we die in a hole while our family looks down at us when we fall to the ground to be buried forever. Whats the use of life. Whats the use of everything in the world when you have insane anxiety, and no matter how hard you try to fix yourself you end up failing to try again day in and out.

Maybe I should just end it

You're seeing it wrong. It's everyone who does that shit you described suck at life.

You should be truly happy, not materialistic. Just do whatever feels right, don't be rules by society. If you want to see the world, do it, don't get held back by anything.

If you can't afford it to fly or drive, just walk, you are doing what you love so it doesn't matter, see?

I understand the fears you describe though, I have them myself too sometimes, just start worrying less I guess.

Yes, maybe you should. It's all relative you fuckhead. There is no point to life, someone will find something to enjoy about it, and someone will pity they shitty existence. Depends on how you look at it.

I just got a job I always wanted, Its for three months but fuck it. I hate achooling and I cant control my mind without the erge of dying or giving up.

I want life to open up and show me what it truely means to be alive. I ter day in and out to believe in myself, and all I do is find myself in my room laying down waiting for the day to end.

My past love didnt love me and used me for sex and a ride. Not for the passion I had in her. This was a year ago, but the thought of her cant go away. The idea of holding ones hand hurts me. The idea of my life goijg nowhere encapsulates me

What is there to enjoy?

you dont know me, and i dont know you, but im going to tell you right fucking now, DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT fucking let petty shit bring you down. im speaking from some serious experience, im 25, joined the army when i was 19, did the for 3 years, got married, got 2 dogs, a car, a house, the fucking works. i was selfish and cheated on my wife and now im fucking suffering. all you need to do is to find a medium to help you through the hard times, be it video games, drink, drugs, whatever you fucking need to push through. i got divorced and falsely accused of rape and have cut myself, cried a river, the fucking works. im drunk as fuck right now but i wanted to reach out to you and tell you that no matter what the fuck happens, life is what YOU make it, you have to find what makes YOU happy, do not worry about other people because they will only expect something in return. life is shit, yeah, but its going to be, and not exactly everybody experiences but most do~

Man user you sound so depressing. Maybe working is just not for you, go out, do whatever. Just make sure the days don't feel repetitive, boring or unexciting.

Think outside the box

Literally hit me hard hearing this and I thank you. I dont wamt to give up but I feel myself turning closer and closer to not caring about life. I cant sit in a room and tell myself I love myself. I cant look in a mirror and accept who I am. I am on so much anti depressants and I find life to be repetitive and overall destructive

I am a computer kind of kid, I emjoy to mess with shit electronically. I love music and do videos for bands/musiacians. I find myself isolated in my walls

How do you faggots live with yourselves. Stop caring about everything and nothing can go wrong

Could be worse. You could be a gorilla living in a pen for 17 years only to be murdered by your owners.

>again, you dont need to make an impact on the entire world to live a good life, you can look at life as simplistically as you want, but in the end your're still in control of YOURSELF so you need to ask yourself, why the fuck shouldnt i be happy if every other fucking sheep person can get by just fine?
you need to get a grip, life is a fucking roller coaster, it cant always be going up, it has to come down at some point, you just need to ride out the low points and bring yourself to the next climb. user, ive been here since i was 14, ive been through tons of shit, please dont hurt yourself. youve just got to believe in yourself, because in the end thats all you have. yourself. i love you OP. please be safe.

The go do something with that! It doesn't matter what others will think of you, as long as you are doing what is making you happy be it Sup Forums shilling or Sup Forums shitposts don't worry what others will think of you. This sounds cheesy, but in a way they're just jealous.

I love you too user and I want to say that you make me more proud of myself to hear such support

At least this isnt coming out of your dick

You sound like a FUCKING FAGGOT

Welp, you just have to deal with it.
Push the pain down deep, ignore the shit.
Here, read my story ifn you want

Why?

Listen carefully OP

It doesnt get any easier. Period.

Please just kill yourself as soon as possible.

An hero and stream pls

Whaaa, life is haaard

Surgery, false passage on a foley catheter. Means the nurse jammed the tube through my uretheral wall and kept feeding it in.

thanks user, I needed that

abondon society, live off the grid. Maybe work for a little while and buy an acre of land.

you're a faggot op. truly living is living off nature and fearing for our life. who needs money, it's worthless anyway. go, travel, feed off the fruit of the land. no one is keeping you on a leash.

Beautiful, user.