You know what the fuck you're looking at?

That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fightstate.com/icelandic-strongman-benedikt-magnusson-was-the-weirdest-looking-teenager-ever/2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice dubs but bullets are only .67 cents, i make that much in like 2 minutes at work

nice tits! more please

...and he shall be forever known as "Baby Head"

come at me faggots

How does it feel to spend all that time bulking up your body, while pencil necked nerds are making 1,000 times what you ever will?

Shoop Lesnar

why the fuck does he look like a buff bobby hill

He looks just like the gay orderly at the hospital today.

5.56 is only like .35 cents a round for 55gr FMJs brass case

You were at the hospital, fag.

technically if he does well and makes a name for himself in UFC this is not true

not defending the baitlord or anything, just saying

those guys make fuckloads of money

He is fucked forever.

NAIA national champion? That's like a gold medal at the special olympics. Nice job bro

U look like a bitch op

as a fat person who has had stretch marks before, they go away after a number of years

when i roll up on you faggot you will change your tune

fightstate.com/icelandic-strongman-benedikt-magnusson-was-the-weirdest-looking-teenager-ever/2/

You are just fat Mr. NAIA. Biceps look weak as fuck. If you ain't D1 you aint shit homie.

Fags like this don't get BJJ black belts lol

That's why we have guns...

Im looking at someone who cant mix steroids correctly

In first sight, I thought a sex doll of you.

You got some nice titties for a young boy

Looks like fag that likes to play on the floor with little boys.

How New are you faggots? Jesus

Come to Mexico fuck boy down here all that shit doesn't matter some crazy mofo would shot you before you knew it even better a bunch of fuckers would beat you and wrap you in plastic then trow you in a truck and fucking torture you ass and mutilate you fucking "6'4" limb by limb. Would be a nice video motherfucker.

It's like a baby poking out of one of those blow up Halloween costumes

Bobby Hill

is it summertime in mexico too?

you can roll up on ma dick just like your mom does you baby faced faggot

replying auto makes you a newfag?

not even new, I stated in my post that op was bait, I was just correcting the other user because he was wrong about pencildick nerds making more money than UFC fighters who make the big time

it's always summer time in meheko.. same in australia, explains the constant shitposting

Well I would hope they all are.

People usually realize within six months that Sup Forums is the worst board.

you look 14

They let roiders in mma?

Pump the breaks rice and beans. No need to get carried away. Besides shouldn't you be working out in my field you ass sombrero.

why do you have comic book proportions? that tinny little baby head.
the worse part its so round that looks like a baby

Amazing. Good going, Sup Forumsrother. The Chan has infiltrated Google, and now it will work it's hand within the confines of the UFC

I wish you only the best of luck, kidding aside. And here's to hoping that if we ever somehow manage to go to a bar together and slap down a few Jager Bombs, that I do not piss you off

May Longcat be with you

That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

This may be the least convincing bait ever

It's shredding season bruh. No more of that bulking shit. DO intense training with circuit training too. Drink protein with water also to get lean muscle. Workout 6 days out of the week. Isolate the body part and focus really hard.

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it

pump the brakes on the roids dood

Doubt it fatty

I smell a new copypasta

LOL What it do Sup Forums?

First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself.

Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. I'd bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine.

At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you're angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.

Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

g Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

YES, COPYPASTA FAIL.

Truly, I have ascended to the realm of godhood.

This is fucking old holy shit, also double trouble.

The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god