Good evening everyone

Good evening everyone.

This is a place to talk and fuck around. Feel free to ask me or others questions. I'm pretty sure there are people that will.

alternate to this bread:
>just in case it 404's

~Box

Other urls found in this thread:

alicelied.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=HPKxVcm3Eus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this like a Reimu thread?

Not quite. I cant do fortunes, and I suck at life advice.

~Box

Kind of but not quite
Hey box, was in the other thread, helped out a bunch of guys and stuff, how about you mate?

That's fair enough. I like you. Direct, honest, and open to your limitations.

Mind if I stick around? I don't plan to use an image.

Page 5 already, fuck, bump.

If you mean Alice's thread, yes. How are you?

Go right ahead. How are you doing?

~Box

A lot of jumbled up emotions right now. Life is pretty fucking hectic. About 18 things on my plate and I feel differently about each of them, so it averages out to a kind of "blah" and I just keep chugging along.

Although in one month things are looking really positive.

How's your life treating you?

Yeah, that one, gotta love helping others to feel better about oneself and stop feeling as a scum and utter garbage for a while, amirite?

Lurking for a while for a hunger games thread but no luck today.

~Shitty Bill

*Oh excellent, mind if i join?*

Alice had a thread today? Are you referring to the one around 11am, or was there another?

Was it Alice2?

Yeah mate, was just a while ago, i think she said she was going to take a bath or something.

Wheeeeeeeeeee

*She is probably referring to the one that just happened, something like ten minutes ago.*

Doing well. I've been playing vidya all day so, I can't complain.

You are right. But why do you feel like that? Again, can't particularly help too well but, I'll try.

Welcome. Sorry you didn't see your thread man.

Be my guest. The more the merrier.

There was another that 404'd like 15 minutes ago and, Welcome.

~Box

I'd be cautious around her. I was never very trustful of Alice2 -- her motives aren't obvious and her stories tend to have logical holes in them.

At the 11am thread someone posted this after she left - feel free to disregard it, but it made me feel justified in my distrust: alicelied.blogspot.com/

Guess I just missed that.

Any particular vidya? I recently got back into ARK -- spun up a private server and me and a couple friends have spent the last 3 days preparing to hunt a glitch before the next server patch removes it.

Hey, you're the ** guy, what's up with Ikarus and shit?

Warframe. And only Warframe. All. Fucking. Day. Feels like my eyeballs rolled out of my head and then rolled back in.

~Box

Nah mate, i'm here to help, i don't want to be helped.
I'm -J btw, remember me?

*And you are totally right about her, especially if we consider her efforts into trying to dump all the fault on Ikarous, turns out she was into something fishy too.*

I quit warframe some time after they introduced clan dojo research rooms. Kinda got tired of levelling all the gear and stuff.

Any chance we could chat in private?

Who is faster? Marisa or Aya?

Yeah I remember ya. Might I say, Welcome back!

>btw to anybody who dosn't know, i post both Aya and Momiji pics

~Box

*Well, let's just say that i managed to piss of Alice pretty badly, not that i care though, aside from that everything's fine.*

Never played Warframe. I assume it's good if you've been playing it so often, so won't bother to ask that question.

Do you have a job or anything, or full-time NEET right now?

She's indirectly related to one of my 18 shitty moods right now, so I'm on the prowl for her threads to see if she's harassing any new unsuspecting victims. Admittedly it seems like she's moved away from telling everyone to take anti-depressants and instead just keeps recycling her narrative for attention now. She seems to have gone from abusive and dangerous to annoying and needy.

*Chatting about what?*

I have a job, I do renovation. But today was an off day.

~Box

Aya is teh fasterst

I want to know what's all this deal with Alice, why people don't trust her, others hate her and some worship her, i really would like someone to clear out some things for me.

*Yes you are right, i remember back in something like two months ago she used to say such things like recommend the usage of medicines.*

Troubled people won't come by the way, one of the guys in the previous thread who said he was a true phsych made a thread.. it's fucking flooded and he seems to deal with it pretty professional.

-J

In the first of Alice i joined she claimed to be a neuropsychopharmacologist and asked me about my meds.

-J

Anyone wanna go to that thread? I dont mind making another thread later. Or we could go to Reimu's.

~Box

im a faggot
-J

Reimu's sounds better, let's leave physch guy handle that
I can confirm this.

-J

*Well, personally i have never trusted her, the only reason thst i had to visit her threads daily was to get as much informations as possible and she was truly the only source that i had, my doubts about her began to escalate when i saw what she did according to Ikarous (picture related) Alice tries to make her pass as a monster but the truth is that she is guilty too. At least that's my personal opinion about her, aside from this i cannot really say much about why others think such things of her.*

Just found Reimu's thread, was planning on joining it if it picked up. Kinda just observing for now.

Dis my lurke faec

*Unfortunately claiming to be something does not give you the permission to do what that person is supposed to do.*

Everyone that would like to go to Reimu's thread.

Nice lurk face. Here is mine.
~Box

So basically, Ikarous wanted to get close to her and Alice turnt out to be a double faced bullie?

Ikarous is in the other thread, fuck me mate, i want to find out what the fuck happened.

Wrong thread. Christ I'm bad.

~Box

You flipped the 7 and 8

I approves

Kinda like this one better, as things stand over there. Gonna bump just in case.

Shit's going down on Reimu's thread, she seems pissed.

I'm back, shit is going down and I want no part of it.

~Box

Bumping to keep my thread alive!

~Box

youtube.com/watch?v=HPKxVcm3Eus

I dont even know what the fuck is going on on there
-J

Niether do I, jesus christ.

~Box

Yeah fuck all that shit

Anyone watching Kabaneri? That and Re:Zero really stand out this season. I think they might already make my top 5 favorites even though they're not over yet.

No i havent. Are they good?

~Box

As much as i would like to keep asking about the drama i'll let it be this time.
Still, poor Reimu.
I dont watch anime but, is it any good?

-J

They're amazing
I tend to watch around a dozen shows each season and it's been a while since I got this worked up, over both of them at that.

I think I will check them out tomorrow. They sound good.

~Box

Empty thread is empty :-(
Im so fucking tense for some reason.

-J

hello.

Its sad its empty. Im tense too. Its weird cause im usually not this tense.

Hey! How are ya?
~Box

Cool, hope they can captivate you like they did me.

Yeah, convo ain't my strong point. Even if people were watching the animes I brought up, that would probably be the extent of what I'd say. I usually avoid discussing stuff I watch until they're over.

Eyyo sun peeking from behind some rocks

That's your name now

Well you can guess where I just came from.

Anyway had my graduation party today.

Yo
Hey! was it any good?

-J

Well best not to go with that name as I present many different locations, some without a sun even.

Yeah...sorry about that. But forget that depressing shit, How was your graduation party?

~Box

Me too.

~Box

It was good. We didn't get our graduation hats cause it was to "dangerous" to throw in the air and didn't even get one afterwards.

I don't know why, but laughed EXTREMLY hard at my post and the other post.

That sucks. It's so stupid that you didn't get your grad hat.

~Box

Gotta watch those hazardous corners mate, dangerous shit i tell ya, amirite?

-J

Thred is ded

-J

Well I know they didn't cheap out (I think) Cause the food and other things were ok so I think one person did complain.

I think it has to do with my school slowly moving over to the "regressive left" of political correctness many other collages are doing. Where everyone is offended by everything and if one person complains about it shut it down. Yes it is also in Canada.

How can they be without a sun, when the sun is the source of the lighting?

We'll abbreviate it to Sunpeek

DED?! Then how am I talking?!

cuz u r spoopy ghost

-J

I like the name sunpeek.

OoOoooOOooOO

Yes! Things are invariably cuter when they're half-concealed!

Sooooo spooooopy.

~Box

O shet.

Also, should i use a nick instead of a letter?

-?

If you want. It's up to you.

~Box

I can't think of any reason for or against sooo, dunno?

Why no more hawt tengu pix?

Ava-fags galore in this thread. Go back to /trash/

Hitler and sweet roll are going to have a rap battle on the other thread.

-Joni

Breh, I post many pics of waifus. Here is one.

~Box

Putting a signature at the end of your post is not okay.

Here is another hot tengu pic.

~Box

Do you really think mods care about such an idiotic rule?

-Joni

I appreciate your opinion. Sure, ill be called Aya and Momiji Fag named Box.

You could totally put their verbal exchange to a beat and it might sound okay.

Awww yisss
Fukken saved

Mate, did you really just went to the other thread to insult people for avatars and signatures?

-Joni

Sorry for disappearing, everyone. Had typed out half of a response to all of these then had to run suddenly and close my browser. Wife finally came upstairs and needed help with her homework. Been staring at accounting worksheets for the last 40 minutes.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Where pathetic people spend more time then they should to tell others they are pathetic.

Your english is about as good as your argument

Please, lets not start something. We dont want a repeat of *ahem*.

~Box

I.. I actually dont know if this is sarcasm or not, im not a native english speaker so, yeah, thats that.

-Joni

How ya'll doing?

Someone went Absolute Mad and post all the screenshots about Ikarous on 8ch

im watching kabaneri, catching up on last week and this week's episodes right now

Is this one safe?

-Sweet Roll

Please never reproduce

But now that Reimu thread hit limit the argues will come here

Also, cute snek

Fuk yea steampunk and zombers!

Nothing is safe

*CHOMP*