Sup bros. Do you call the cops on suspicious activity in your neighborhood?

Sup bros. Do you call the cops on suspicious activity in your neighborhood?

Can I see it from my room? Because otherwise no

Yes
>people that are shades darker throw party
>all underage
>drinking and pot
>call cops
>next day it was very quiet and other people on the neighbor were able to go back outside and enjoy the day

Literally nothing ever happens in my neighborhood.

Rural fag here, we can be nosey and question people if they're "not from round heeyaa"

Any good deeb web sites for drugs?

i was lowkey mad because my neighbor didnt invite me to his rager. so i called the cops on them and said someone fired a gun in the backyard

Sure. www.fbi.gov
Send then Pizza and you'll get some back too

bump

only once. i live in white suburbia but there were these three niggers playing a tuba and trying to sell me tootsie rolls for charity or some shit. maybe they were jehovas witness. i didnt really liusten. shit dont fly

why would I need to call the cops?

I ain't no fuckin snitch.

Fuck him, he had it coming, u gotta take care of neighborbros when it's time to sin.

if you are not, then you deserve the shithole neighborhood you end up living in.

Yes.

There was a man that came down my driveway (I live in a condominium complex) in a car for about a week and a half on only the week days around noon. And he would always take pictures of the units in the complex from his car. I didn't think anything of it the first time I saw him because I figured he was just a real estate agent or something.

He came back over the next few weekdays and he took pictures of less units. After he left I wanted to figure out why and I found that all the units he didn't take pictures of had cars in their garages.

I didn't see him come back for a while because work picked up again and I wasn't home (but I assume he came regularly during that period too), but on one of my off days I was at home again and he came back. I got his plate number along with a picture of his vehicle and reported it, turns out he was wanted for breaking and entering. The fucker was staking the place out.

>Do you call the cops on suspicious activity in your neighborhood?

I AM the suspicious activity in my neighborhood.

youre a black?

Fuck no. I smoke weed all the time and no one calls on me.
If I aint in it, I don't give a fuck. Do what you want.

when some inconsiderate cunt has weekly 48hr parties playing fucking doof doof music and being a total shitcunt. Otherwise not a Debby dobber

Pretty much this. If you aren't going to properly deal with serious crime then you'll get what ever is coming to your neighborhood.

Only if the suspicious people are niggers. Becuase in that case it probably is actually something illegal since most of them just lay around getting crunk on government money and giving each other AIDS.

Snitches get bitches. When you live in a white sub-urban neighbourhood the worst that happens is 'white' parties playing rap songs about 'insert drug here'

OP is talking about suspicious activity. Neither of those things (parties, marijuana use) are really suspicious.

You guys are soft as shit. Anytime there's suspicious activity i walk up and down the street a few times a day making myself really visible. I'll occasionally yell things like "I better not see nothin!" it lets them know the territory is claimed

No because I don't live near niggers or wiggers

No, since I'm the suspicious activity in my neighborhood.

>marijuana smoke
>somehow loud music
>some dudes and girls at my place sometime because of pot

Same here man. Pretty sure I'm the most underhanded fuck around my neighborhood.

No I grab my dog, throw a rifle in the back of my truck, have my knife within reach and go check out the situation. No police needed.

No im not a faggot.