This is my hot ass fucking aunt(not legally) I've got nudes. Anybody want?

This is my hot ass fucking aunt(not legally) I've got nudes. Anybody want?

no thanks

Bullshit that's your aunt. You're a lying piece of shit.

Yes pls

Fuck you. Yes please OP, let's see them.

Goddamn shes hot. I'd be fucking that if she was my aunt.

How can someone not legally be your aunt?

the wife of your parent's sibling

Well like I said not legally she's not my actual aunt. She was my uncles gf for a while.

Then they wouldn't be BIOLOGICALLY your aunt. They'd still be legally your aunt. OP is a fucking retard

Then she barely counts as being an aunt period, who the fuck taught you how to use words?

Can we just get to the pics?

That wasn't OP, but yeah. That was retarded. The girlfriend of your parent's sibling makes is what I meant.

Exactly.

She looks cheap... bet she is a single mom

Whatever she's fucking hot, I'd call her my fucking grandpa if my dick was in her mouth

Hair on her tits is gross, post a better pic

SHOW THE GODDAMN NUDES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. STOP WASTING OUR FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOAR. I do not care how cheap she looks. I would double dip in that all day.

But your dick will never be in or around her mouth you loser

Thank you for delivering OP. Got any more?

How'd you get these?

10/10 - HOT. AS. FUCK.

Moar of her!

Is she Russian?

>tramp stamp
>french tips
>pencil eyebrows

Trash/10, she definitely gets passed around

dude she's fucking hispanic

Sorry I only have those two... She's columbian

I would gladly partake in nudie picatures

Took you fucking forever just to post 2 shit nudes? You're a fucking fag OP I hope someone beats the shit out of you tonight and tomorrow afternoon

Thats a nice skank ass... ask her whats the biggest stuff she had put in it, bet she can get a DP on the same hole

BOIOIOIOIOING!!!

I'd let her sit on my face. So how'd you score the pics OP?

>this mad

yet you're the one that actually believes thats his aunt, dont believe everything you read you sack of shit

Please point me to where I said I believed that was his aunt

Ye, she's a hooker lol

The fact that you're getting angry over basic nudes in a thread.

You're pissed with how long OP took to deliver because you were truly determined to believe that was his aunt

I was at my uncles house, visiting, found them on his computer and made tinypics of em and wrote down the links.

That's quite a lot of implying you're doing. It's almost like you have no basis for this thinking and just want to project. How about actually responding with something that's concrete?

They're simple implications based upon how pissed you got. Whats concrete is that your inner keyboard warrior came out along with your autism, congrats!

Still nothing of substance in your replies huh? Here I thought you'd be a little less boring and predictable, eh this is what I get for thinking an user on Sup Forums had anything real to say.

I can't communicate with your levels of autism, I'm sorry