>against the #1 team in the world

How fucked are we tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPkQ6YdRCbQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>#1 team in the world

how about no?

pretty fucked. what lineup do you want to see? I have a feeling we are going to see wondo and beckerman instead of nagbe and besler in a 4-4-2

Maybe this game could be the awakening of Pulisic.
Just imagine meeting Messi could potentially trigger some goatness in him.

Start beckerman and Wondo. Replace Bedoya with Nagbe for some offensive flair. I'd like to see Zusi in place of Bedoya because nagbe can't defend and we need to be more conservative for this match

What chance is there that Klansman starts Pulisic in place of Wood?

>Johnson up in midfield
Will this actually happen? I have a feeling that he'll keep our back four as it was the first two matches

luckily no one here gives a fuck about this sport

Try telling that to Xheattle and Xortland

if we're getting BTFO in the 2nd half we might see pulisic for a few minutes. if it's a close game we'll be playing bunker ball for the entire half with a defensive lineup.

Yep, pretty much. That's why I'm saying we almost certainly start beckerman in place of jones, and keep Johnson and Ledlin as our LB/RB.
Zusi for Bedoya instead of nagbe since Zusi is more defensive minded.
Idk who starts for Wood

Super defensive. With a maybe a chance to counter

Dempsey

Johnson Nagbe Zardes

Bradley Beckerman

Besler Brooks Cameron yedlin

> implying klinsi won't go full blitzkrieg and start pulisic

This is pretty much the confirmed lineup
Like the US practiced with it yesterday

>We
>Our

he'll probably do that in our 3rd place match after argentina. nothing to play for at that point.

But they are senpai

I pretty much predicted this lineup and formation except for Pulisic starting. Damn, it'll be interesting as fuck to see how Pulisic fares

Also I'm an American staying in india for a couple weeks
>tfw was on a 13 hour plane ride while Mexico got btfo by chile at my home stadium
REEEEEEE

if Klinsman has half a brain he'll play defensive and wait for the counterattack. Otherwise Argentina will score 8 goals

Pulisic can actually defend somewhat, from what I've seen while watching a few of his bundlesliga matches. So it won't exactly be blitzkrieg if he plays him. If we used some dogshit striker who never tracks back and only poaches instead of pulisic we'd be in trouble

How in the world is Belgium above fucking Germany?

no its not

>#1 in both FIFA and ELO rankings

its pretty hard to argue

Shut up number 17

Please no Beckerman or Zusi. That's all I ask for. No Zardes too would be nice.

Will live stream an hero on Twitch if all 3 start. CAP THIS

> Brazil at #5

mexico 11
chile 4

difference of 7

just end me senpai
i want to get off this meme magic ride

>filename
kek
if you can lock on Messi and force Mascherano to commit mistakes, then the match can be yours

löäw generally is in full experimental molde duriong qualifikation and rotates new prospects throughout these games. that often leads to shitty drwas and losses against no name team, when some of these kids inevitbably fail hard.
Should look different again after july the 10th.

you're too high in that rank.

Who will end up guarding Messi for most of the match? Beckerman?

Zusi has played well this tournament

Saw speculation that they'll have beaker and Johnson on the left, with beckerman watching him when he comes centrally. Makes sense, but I'd rather use nagbe and try to hold possession a bit, leave Bradley in the #6

>Three defenders on him if he pivots correctly
That'd leave you open for both higuain and lavezzi

>Wondo starts

Plz. No.

We actually have a solid defense for the first time in a while. We shouldn't be reckless but I don't think we need 10 players behind the ball at all times.

>Playing anything other than 8-1-1

Massive mistake imo

Park the bus
Hit some blooters
Flop

That's how we played against Germany in the WC iirc, it's partially why we only lost 1-0.

>Deucebag

It'll probably look more like a 4-5-1 during the game.

hahahah netherlands at 10 XDDDDD

park the bus, counter, get a cheeky header goal or goal off a set piece. Basically play german football, which klinsmann knows how to do. the game shouldn't be too hard

damn, anyone outside the top 3 just looks extremely weak. is world soccer dead?

>South Korea

Hopefully Argentina and Messi do what they do best in the important games: Choke

No, it's becoming more and more competitive, so countries with shit stats because of years of being shit are now making the tops of the lists, it's in fact better than ever, the only two countries that have been consistently great are germans (thanks to obsesive precission and eficiency) and us (thanks to a golden mediterranean breeding grounds and our implacable search of success to feed our egotism)

M8, 22 years of nothing, how do you call that consistently good? I hope you're baiting and don't actually believe in what you just posted

The least the US can do is go down fighting. That's the only thing that can be done in a situation like this.

>against USA
>important
No senpai, we're going to choke in the final. It's like you don't know your meems

>Bradley not playing the 6

JUST FUCK MY MIDFIELD UP SENPAI

rooting for a 10-0

Any streams online?

You were fucked even with your best team m8

We have about as much of a chance as Trump does in the general election.

Two of those are midfielders m8

pretty sad this tournament means absolutely nothing, it even has a meme trophy made especially for it, so you will never see messi hold a world cup or copa america trophy, just whatever this bronze shit is

the value of this tournament is about as much as the british home championship. Just a little blip on the bottom of a wikipedia page showing you an irrelevant tournament that will be forgotten about in 10 years

It counts as an official copa america.

It meant enough to get Brazil's coach fired and Messi on the field for a 3rd straight summer

CHI

HOLY FUCK IS AMERICA PLAYING TONIGHT?!

GO AMERICA
FUCK THE THIRD WORLD
I HATE IT SO MUCH
CRUSH THEM AMERICA
BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME
TAKE FROM THEM THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE
LEAVE THEM NOTHING TO HOLD ABOVE US
DESTROY THEIR VERY IDENTITY
LET THEM WEEP IN THEIR STREETS OF DIRT
REMIND THEM OF THEIR SUBSERVIENCE
LET EVERY ARGENTINE KNOW THERE IS NO HOPE
ROB THEM OF THEIR HAPPINESS
SCAR THEIR NATIONAL CONSCIENCE
MAKE THEM DOUBT THEIR OWN FLAG
BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES AND TURN YOUR BACK
MAKE THEM CURSE THEIR DISGUSTING HERITAGE
MAKE THEM AWARE OF THE ONE TRUE GODNATION
I WANT TO SEE THEIR FEAR
I WANT TO SEE THEIR ANGUISH
I WANT TO SEE AMERICAN VICTORY
OVER ALL
OVER EVERYTHING
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
SAY IT WITH ME
U
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A

You better prepare your ass for Rusia 2018. Vengeance will be ours.

PU70

as long as they lose by six or less I can still post EHHH PU70 so that's the minimum

The winner doesn't even get the real copa? KEK

I think we got this tonight desu

No way we're losing like Shitxico, a country that lives and breathes soccer getting dicked like that was hilarious.

>match is at 02:00 AM

JUST FUCK MY TIME ZONE UP

Welcome to our world you stupid fucking asshole oh my god I fucking hate Europe so fucking much fuck your stupid fucking shitty tournament.

Imma apply to meme magic for the US win, every 7 in my post number represents how many goals US will score

Stay up, fuck work, take a day off.

What does it count as if US actually wins it?

Bought tournament.

well higuain will choke so hopefully lavezzi has an off night and then we can 0-0 it to penalties

i'm not very optimistic obviously

Fugg, I wouldn't mind that lineup. Wouldn't mind it at all.

you sure you're not looking for 49-1?

USA wins. Cheeky 2-1 in injury time.

BOOK IT

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>1st half is scoreless.
>2nd half.
>Dempsey ends up scoring.
>USA parks the bus and defends for dear life.
>Messi magic kicks in.
>Scores in the 88th minute
>Tie
>Goes to penalties.
>Argentina chokes

Screen cap this

>In a world where Grease and Denmark won the Euros and Leicester the EPL
>USA can't win the only Copa America they will ever enter

Is Di Maria in for Argie or still injured?
If so we're definitely fucked since Argie is going full A-team on USA just for shits and giggles
hopefully it becomes another 7-0

>they will ever enter
I highly doubt it, greece bought their euro too.

>South Koreas record and goaldiff
What kind of trash teams are they beating up on over there?

Netherlands have had such a fall from grace it's ridiculous
they didn't even qualify for the euro it's that bad
I hate them as people but as a team they can dominate and it's sad to see them drop so low
I'll never forget that flying dutchman header

The entire asian confederation except japan, it's incredible how bad everyone is at it there.

Jones was our only blooter threat
Or maybe Fabian but his hands will be full

>they will ever enter

Considering how much money this tournament has already made and will make, I'd be very surprised if it's not hosted here again someday.

>Jones was our only blooter threat

youtube.com/watch?v=BPkQ6YdRCbQ

why would Dempsey be Argentina's goalie?

What happens if 0-0 tie at this stage?

Overtime?

Show me a Dempsey bloot from this decade

penalty kicks.

penalties

International football has always been shit

I wish northamericans all the best. Unfortunately they meet us in semis, finals would've been a whole different story, just because Messi and Higuain can't score a fucking goal at any finals apparently.

In all honesty I just hope we lose today, I hope that till Higuain leaves, we never win shit. Higuain is such a curse, fucking cancer, fat bag full of shit.

This team won't win nothin till Pipita Higuain dies.

Zardes will win it no worries lads.

Is this match a Megabowl?

Does new Sup Forums even remember Megabowls?

I don't understand the relevance of 49-1 pls explain

Fifa rankings are infallible. They are ranked #1 so they are the best team in the world senpai. Belgium is obviously the second best team in the world and will win the Euros. Brazil, Portugal, and Austria are also better than Italy and France if you didn't know.

you may don´t even know but pic related actually habbened

>using fifa rankings
We use the ELO ranking fampai.

et tu provincia?

considering most of new Sup Forums are people from reddit, no

tenemos varias decadas rompiendoles el orto
bueno algunas veces nos lo han roto tmb desu

It was a friendly, but the one against Germany.

Raja de aca, la ultima vez que nos ganaron en una copa del mundo gardel estaba en las gradas.

how does it feel you will never in your life see your country win anything in the sport you love?