All I see on here is niggers! Fuck the Arabs! Fuck the Niggers! Fuck the Wet backs! Fuck the chinks! The brotherhood...

All I see on here is niggers! Fuck the Arabs! Fuck the Niggers! Fuck the Wet backs! Fuck the chinks! The brotherhood needs to let it's presence be know! Where are the proud white people! Support the superior race! Be proud to be white! WHITE POWER! The Muslims are taking over!

Kek

Weak b8 m8

Nigger lovers are not welcome here!

i agree.

The rise of those slanty eyed dog munching fucks in China is honestly more real than you think.

The sand niggas are taking over! Raping our women! Destroying our country's! Let the brotherhood stand against them!

Niggerkike

You've made your ape fetish known, now get out of here you filthy slavecraver.

The holocaust was no miss fortune not when it was niggers and Jews they were torchin'

How did you get it to sit so calmly? I find that threats of lynching often work.

you could have at least told your negress to wash the black off her skin before you put her on the Internet. Another hard days work on the plantation I guess.

Fuck that thing could chomp through a whole chicken, check out the mouth on Nigger McGee over here.

Exactly.

Who did they rob to get such nice clothes? Filthy ebony gypsy whores. They'll burn in hell but they won't go any darker.

Fuck she looks like she's dreaming of the day her daddy comes home to give her some of that dick.

Or what it would be like to bathe in kool aid. Probably the first one since niggers don't shower.

They also don't have fathers!

This is true.

Why y'all keep posting pictures of Michelle Obama?