youtu.be/37Irbv-_Ppw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op, is this you? Nice tits btw :)
adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=695

Prove that there isn't a god.

nobody has to, no god is pure logic.

Thank you.

Read the bible

Book of stories made by man. Why should I trust man? humans lie and make up stories. especially from way back then. Its really easy to make stuff up and have everyone believe you. Ridiculously easy.

It's the word of God

religion isn't a place for logic.

says man

Also you say you don't trust the word of man, your atheist theories on why we exist such as the Big Bang and evolution are all just lies made by man. There is only one truth and that's the word of God

It depends, the satanic cult of Islam is illogical

we all know valhala is the only god

Kill your self plz

I swear I know the girl in this pic. If it's you OP, are you in Scotland? like Glasgow?

who dat

Prove God isn't real? Done.
In the world, especially on Sup Forums, there are many attractive females. Many of these females look like what you posted. However, they are not actually females. They have penises and are male.

No God would allow that to happen.

I don't believe theories, But I do respect the actual science backing them, making them a probability.
faith is just another word for gullible.

The fact that you even exist is proof that God exists, also Allah is just God but sand niggers aren't a religion they're more like a cult worshipping an asteroid and out on a mission started by Muhammed to exterminate every Christian and Jew

if this post ends in 123456890 gods not real

i am a god
prove me wrong

No, these people turned their back on God. Christ died on the cross for our sins and these people don't care they continue to sin and take for granted the sacrifice Jesus made for us.
There is zero science backing up their bold claims

By definition the universe is infinite. You cant question the existense of anything

How is that proof?
It's not proof, plain and simple

Then tell me what you believe.

A book written by man, that has been translated and re-translated time and time again. It has been revised, things have been taken out. Yeah, like I'm really gonna believe that fairy tale shit.

>The fact that you even exist is proof that God exists

How?
In what realm of demented imagination does this even remotely make any sense?
I understand that you want to believe, but I cannot understand how your brain's rational faculties can be so short-circuited by religion, that your insane claim that "The fact that you even exist is proof that God exists" can even make sense to you, yet alone anyone who isnt part of your cult, whichever one it is.

That said, your meaningless babble about Islam is a pretty illogical slice of tossed word salad, too.

But that's not a god u fuckin tart.

depends of what you call god. if you think of yourself as a god, than god does exist.

everything is personal, as gay as it is.

you cant prove god exists you cant prove god doesnt exist, only shrodinger

Theres no way of knowing whether a god does or doesnt exist. Being agnostic is the only real option that doesnt make you a pretentious cock that acts like he has all the answers to lifes problems by being overly preachy about religion or being ham fisted in your crusade against religion.

Because I'm not in high school trying to fit in with the crowd anymore, I realised the truth has been in front of our eyes this whole time in the bible and everything in it is a fact and following the commands given to us by God allows us to live a wholesome, prosperous life.

In our lord and saviour.
Pepe

i know im a god and i do exist so everyone's point is moot

Prove your dreams are real. Sure you can measure electric impulses but can you prove your dreams or your memories or even Human history without referring to a man made book on it? No? Then shut the fuck up and sit down.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

>Because I'm not in high school trying to fit in with the crowd anymore,

Wow......
are you real?
Really? You think that rational thought, and not following a bronze age cult is "trying to fit in with the crowd" in high school?

I actually feel sorry for you. I cant imagine what a disability it must be to have so little self-awareness, and ability to look at things without critical thinking. Honestly. I really feel sorry for you, if you're actually being honest when you say that.

I believe that there is a god because there are events that have happened that not even science can explain but I don't follow a piece of shit religion those institutions were created to control the masses that follow them

even our history books are wrong most the time so that point is invalid

You do realize that shit is bait, right? Either that or their suffering from some serious autism

You type better than my cat.

Agnostic is believing that there's a possibility that a fairytale is true, but just in case you wont fully believe? That's not very logical at all

people don't understand life, its to advance, they can't handje the truth yet so its easier for them to give the mystories a name, and address it to one fictive person.

Agnostic is believing that its a possibility that there is a god, but not devoting yourself to following a specific religion because theres no way of knowing the truth

I am God hello

im a dog god
soooo yeah

Then the past never happened and is fake right? Since we have no way to observe it or prove it. Your life, the universe and everything else was completely created 15 minutes ago and you can't disprove it can you? Fucken fite me m8

no im god

Some tribes believe there is a witch in the jungle and is they stray to far she will east their soul.

Tribes today are basically the same mindset humans had back then.

Oh shit waddup

Following the mainstream popular opinion and culture will lead to eternal damnation.
1. Promiscuity and adultery is encouraged in our society, this not only leads to illness and disease to spread amongst the population but it is a sin!
2. Tattoos can lead to disease and is a sin.
3. Dressing unmodestly can lead to many risks such as rape or murder.
And it just keeps going on and going, everything in the bible is 100% logical the bible isn't there to make life harder it's to make your life better and help you get closer to God. You can choose to follow society like a sheep and turn your back on Christ who died on the cross for you and live a life of degeneracy and sin which will eventually lead to suffering and death and an eternity in hell. Or you can live your life according to the wishes of God living a wholesome, fulfilling, happy life and eventually end life happy and spend an eternity in the Kingdom of Heaven. Which sounds better to you?

No bitch is gonna east my soul. West side till i die nigga

Then go ahead and give the logic

If gosh did exist he would be ashamed of you for arguing about him on a "vietnamese reality television" discussion board on the world wide web
>consider suicide
>preform some act of self destruction
>kill yourself
>die
>and then become dead

Theists, Atheists, Agnostics, etc., it's all a waste of time.
I'm in the "who cares?" club.

nice b8
anyway no one knows and I will not spend my time arguing over some shit that people much more intelligent than me couldn't figure out

which is agnostic

Everything in the bible is 100% logical. Until you see the inconsistincies and logical flaws. Analyze the book dumbass

So what happened to .ma.ster ch.an? Did it get raided or something?

we read what the governments want us to read not how thing went fuck in a 100 years the books could say aliens took out the twin towers the kids then will learn that a believe it because thats what they are told

See

It's not bait, I was an atheist too I thought I was for my whole life but by 20 I realised the truth. Just read the Bible try it you'll be amazed.
Show me what is so illogical about it

I can prove you wrong. You don't in "fact" know there isn't one... Need more be said?

But anyone who thinks there is evidence for god is inexcusably ignorant... by several centuries now.

ok, let me write something from our fellow bible writers.

there was a king and queen, the queen did bad so god got mad and made her sick and die. the end

Everyone believe now because I said god did it.

I think you are missing the point.... Does that mean that the past didn't happen? NO.

Heres something simple. Noahs ark. Two people repopulate the whole planet through incest. Lets say this is possible. How do different races come out of this?

"Read the bible" is the epitome of trolling u.u

>My autistic thoughts
I imagine that if someone is born beautiful and raised in a noce environment, that they will adopt a bubble mentality. A religeous bubble that they never question anything. And just assume that life is great for everyone. Therefore god must exist!
In reality, they won the genetic lottery. And the only reason they get that attention is due to traits deemed attractive by society.

its those who ask questions and look for themselves that find the truth

thats not what agnostic means

The Bible says snakes can talk and that Israelites were slaves in Egypt.

>because there are events that have happened that not even science can explain

No. that's wrong.

There are a tiny number of events that science has yet to explain with reasons that have been studied, researched, tested, and proven. Take the big bang. We have modelled, and proven what happens there, going back closer and closer to the zero point. that was about 13.4 billion years ago. How close does the scientific model get? A year after the instant? no. A day after? no. A second? No. A millionth of a second? No.

Its modelled back to what is termed Planck time, 10^-43 seconds.
that is: 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second after the event. This is a moment of time so short that a particle travelling at the speed of light could travel less than half an inch.

When science says it "doesnt have answers" it is referring to insanely tiny moments or gaps of details that the average person barely comprehends.

Religion, in contrast, answers those questions by saying "god did it". No tests, not study, no proof. just the three, lazy little words, "god did it".

If you think that's an answer, and that it proves science is lacking, then you neither understand what science is, nor have any sense of critical thinking, if you concluded that those three lazy words were an adequate answer.

youtu.be/37Irbv-_Ppw

Now stop fighting.

Pretty scary knowing people need to believe there's a god so they kill and rape people.

Supply a definition then

Tell me, are you also agnostic about me being God?

it happen in some form but not as we learn it did 100% of the time

He has to, it's part of it, otherwise he's a hypocrite

Its a posibility but then youd be a pretty fuckin stupid god for wasting your time on Sup Forums

Okay, this doesn't prove god is real but at least someone understands the real message of the bible
>it is a book about morals which teaches proper behavior and improves the quality of life while giving people a "god" which is an excuse which prevents existential issues and gives some kind of reason in life to people without reasons. in essence god is meant to be a way out of worry and a way into a healthier life. as a self-diagnosed atheist I personally don't hate the idea of "the magical man in the sky" because, much like Aesop's fables christianity is total fiction meant to teach you a little bit about reality
Adieu Sup Forums, I bid you a full happy life full of both reason and morals

Sure. How could you prove or disprove something like a god, which isn't measurable by any scientific means.

Why does life suck so much?
Real nice universe you created, idiot.

You're right OP, absolutely right.

Morals eh? Read the old testament friendo. Not exactly a friendly childrens tale

This planet is nearly unhabital. 70% of the earth is covered in salt water. Large portions of north and south poles are unhabital. This planet is over run with humans. 6 billion people on this planet all believing their super dooper special. Bullshit. Life is just about thriving and leaving your offspring behind when you die. If you leave a permenent mark. Then thats great. But 95% of people will be forgotten within a year after they die

i do believe in a god, but dont in the books said to be his/her word and i most definitely dont believe in Jesus

>fuckin stupid god

Kind of like a god that punishes people who don't know right from wrong for eating magic fruit.

After the flood God commanded us to spread around the Earth and repopulate it, humans disobeyed him. You might remember this story with the Tower of Babel and the origin of languages. God spread us out, gave us unique languages and identities and could have given us all different races as well.
I would not troll about this I am very serious about my faith

I'm not sure it matters, let's just have a laugh, before we go.

>book of morals
Ha ha ha. The most fucked up people ive ever had the displeasure of meeting are religeous. The most intelligent people ive met have no religeous beliefs

Are you retarded? Thats as stupid as saying "The bible is where I look to seek answers". I swear I have never met an atheist who could adequately argue this. Look. What seperates the past from Religion? The answer nothing.

No u

God could exist in an infinite number of forms or not at all. Since god would be beyond our ability to measure scientifically it's impossible to know.

This is hilarious, and the proof of god is non existent soooo....I dunno I dont personally believe in god but a lot of people seem happy with being lead like sheep so that's a thing.

Quote scripture that says different races were created at that point, or your point is invalid

May i quote that?

Nobody can stop you