Hello beta virgins of Sup Forums

Hello beta virgins of Sup Forums.

Just letting you all know that I am sick of all of you dumb virgins and small penis losers spreading the lie that girls don't want big dicks. Correction, we do want big dicks, what kind of girl doesn't want to orgasm and cum? So can you idiots just stop getting triggered by the fact that big dicks do matter? I'm sorry, maybe you should just start dating ugly and fat girls, they need loving too and they can definitely settle for average.

Us 8/10s, 9/10s, and 10/10s deserve a big dick, so just fuck off with your little tool. I don't want to spend all my time trying to look pretty for some prick who tricked me into thinking that his dick was bigger than average. I'm sorry, but a chode is not a big dick.

So please fuck off betas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPKxVcm3Eus
instagram.com/kailajlim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go make me a sandwich and fuck off.

pleb tier shoop

it's like you're not even trying

notice she's not wearing a watch... that's because there's a clock on the stove.

Tell em girl.
No one likes boring nice girls who settle for little dick betas

>you must be this big to ride me.

Are you retarded. Girls can ride guys guy guys can't ride girls.

Inferior genetics identified.

You only wish you could have some slavic steel.

i have big muscles from going to the gym. will you have sex with me?

what is your business here? I am 8.4' and would never fuck a boring low tits brunette.
Only busty blonde pussy juice on this dick.
sage btw.

um ... w/ those tits , and that stomach , you're a 4/10 . only ugly cunts care abt penis size

megashop

youtube.com/watch?v=HPKxVcm3Eus

thank you mistress!

>Us 8/10s, 9/10s, and 10/10s deserve a big dick, so just fuck off with your little tool. I don't want to spend all my time trying to look pretty for some prick who tricked me into thinking that his dick was bigger than average. I'm sorry, but a chode is not a big dick.
>Is a 4/10
fuck off then small dick lover

captain, he's reaching levels of autism never before observed or recorded.

I don't want your stds lmao you whore fuck

>Implying I'd want to fuck some whore who posts nudes on Sup Forums for attention.

ok thats fine

You're in luck slut my arm is a hell of a lot longer than 8 inches. Now let me falcon punch your stinkstar.

It's true though. You'll always be compared to a guy she fucked with a bigger cock. She'll be thinking of him during your impotent 2 minutes of thrusting

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

fuck off you stupid little piece of shit.
Go sit on a fucking hydrant.

dis slut really thinks she's an 8/10 or higher?

Dont want my dick in a slut anyways

This is what happens when nigs put these whores on a pedestal.

deja vu or is this a pasta?

Truth

OP you do realize that paper is 8.5 x 11 right? so your measurements are off...just saying.

>Asian or hispanish?

i'll take my 8 inches and find a bitch without lopsided A/C cup titties

Oh shit, it's a mexican stand off.

Shut up tou latin whore go make me a carhart jacket you slut

>implying we give a shit if you orgasm

is dis OP girl?
instagram.com/kailajlim/

ok... thats fine, i prefer blondes anyway.

one thing i dont understand though, is what kind of girl has the type of personality to be on Sup Forums with tits out in the first place, let alone with penis size being her number one requirement in a man?

not an insult just an honest question. Oddly enough, I find your personality strangely attractive. Can you kickflip by chance?

the faggots taking this fucking bait

This is low quality bait - but I'll bite. honestly, if your g spot is 8 inches inside you, then god didn't intend for you to cum.

So how gigantic is your opossum? You need something that large to get off? I bet your test flaps in the wind. It must be like a massive black hole. Can I fit my whole fist inside you? You aren't even 30 yet and you're that lose? Disgusting...

Eh, properly measured (pubic bone to tip) I'm only 7" which puts me in the 98th percentile. Your 8 inchers are in the 99.9th percentile, so on average you'll have to look at 1,000 dicks before you find a dude worth fucking.

Keep on sucking, girl!

Kek

ITT: neckbeard baits with a picture of a 6/10 claiming to be a 8/10

You fucking average babydick losers wish you were fucking me. But I only let big 8 inch cocks cum on me.

With that attitude, only dirty std ridden hookers you paid for will fuck you you average dick loser.

mate, if she's thinking at all during the sex, i'm not using enough chloroform.

just sit back and watch man, S'what I do.

This. No one seems to realize how rare dicks that big actually are.

I ll just fucking rape you bitch. You can't do shit about it.

How loose are you bitch? Show us your cunt

you'll need to get out of your mom's basement first cuck

Why do your boobs look smaller now

bend over bitch

this is what cuckold fetish look like from a women's pov

>But I only let big 8 inch cocks cum on me.
>on me.

And when I do I ll fucking rape your sister you little fuck boy

hey user , whatch your attitute , otherwise this useless bitch might teach you a lesson.

I'm 6'4, I'm a colossus. Bring it, cunt.

More importantly.....who drew that pointing hand?

> Noice

you're ugly

Black dude reporting. 9 inches :)

I know this is bait but at least use a hotter chick

5 - 6/10 average

kek
is this chink for real?

Implying 8 inches is big

by penis size she means wallet size

>look at me, I got a small dick and I'm insecure about it

This

Better than i can draw hands, certainly.

>disgusting areolas
>skim legs
>bad makeup
>poor hair choice
you are probably a typical beaner everyone thought was hot in seventh grade

Bait or not, I agree with her.

Wow kinda looks like her. I'm gonna pretend it is her and fap.

ITT

Lol this, ill find hoes like you, have one of my boys hold my tommy and take turns raping your ass, youll be soar for years

Are you a girl? Because your chest looks like malnourished 12 year old boys chest.

itt 5/10 claiming to be 10/10

I'd like to establish that my dick is 7.8". Not lying, I know you think we all have little dicks because we come here to masturbate, but I come here for all my dank memes

convert that shit to metric you whore fuck you

lel if you require 8 inches to orgasm, you are a slut who has been used as a chew toy. I'm 7 inches, and honestly I don't care if you cum or not when I fuck you. The only time I will ever give a shit if you orgasm is if I am trying to actually impress you. Like if I want to marry a girl. Otherwise I don't care. It's hilarious that you made this thread, because women are inferior anyway.

That ruler is no where near to scale (if that's even supposed to be inches). Your mark is probably only 5 or so inches from the edge, so by your own scale most if us will get to ride you. You might invest in one if those "take a number" machines, as you'll be in for a long night.

you're a good 5/10 at best darling.

even if OP isn't I have that girl's nudes
uwant?

/thread

see >dis chink chick can't measule at arr

this thread

stop.
faggot.

not white
will not fuck
i rate you 9/11

I don't even care, I'm fapping. Dumb bitch can care more about having a log of a penis inside her than personality, I don't care. Her tits are out, I'm busting a nut to her.

Go on...

Yes

Even though this is bait... it feels like we need a PSA.

Any of you genuine femanons, or traps, or what have you, looking for long-dick-style alphas out there...

Have fun dying alone. Just saying. Don't waste your time chasing an idealistic fantasy, because the likelihood of finding the perfect nigger with a 12 inch dick is about 0.002% with a global population of 7~ billion.

Just from replies I can see who the virgins and little dick neckbeards are. I'm trying to see more of that body. Who's with me?