Why are so many newspapers making fun of him lately? Are they jelly because he's the GOAT?

Why are so many newspapers making fun of him lately? Are they jelly because he's the GOAT?

More like goat fucker amirite?

Objectively 3rd best play in the world. Couple of years ago he was below Iniesta and now it's Suarez. Unlucky.

Only on fb because it's unpatriotic to speak badly of him on newspapers or else he'll trow a tantrum.

His such a easy target to get clicks. Plus he kinda deserves it after those Iceland comments. Even more so when he himself choked against Austria.

this desu, he has never even been the best currently playing, never mind the GOAT.

Yes he's the goat that's why moroccans fuck him in the ass.

I wonder why

Bayol has been better than him for some time now.

Bale > Ronaldo

and not just at these Euros....

wow just wow, thanks a lot asshole, I'm triggered now.

>Guerreiro and Gomes in danger of missing tomorrow's game

JUST

Players age, decline and their roles change. But in the case of Tsunaldo it's like everybody close to him has been in denial of this change, making it look silly when he's exposed that he's simply not as good anymore.

You're welcome

no era offside desu

they're trying tsu motivate him

Good, Eliseu and Renato know what's it like to win games and titles

Guerreiro has been of the best players by far

Attacking yes, if we play with him and Vieirinha against an actual good team we'd be fucked in the back

You don’t become the best player in the world without making a few enemies along the way

His comments about Iceland were mean.

if portugal goes out, i hope the crowd makes an iceland related chant

He's still way below iniesta

>you are now aware there is a chance Portugal can meet England in the knockout rounds
>Guaranteed to be a 0-0 shitfest after extra time
>Ronaldo will step up to take the winning penalty after doing nothing all game AGAIN
>looks over to the sidelines and winks again
>Will get all the plaudits and press will suck his dick again

>choke
>get made fun of

Pretty typical.

Wasn't it the last euros where Portugal saved Ronaldo for the 5th PK and they didn't even get that far? lol.

I think he demanded to be the last one.
It's always about him.
Gotta be the hero