So my friend just knocked his gfs dog off the bed and broke its arm what does Sup Forums advise

So my friend just knocked his gfs dog off the bed and broke its arm what does Sup Forums advise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPKxVcm3Eus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take him to a vet

Vet would be a good start

Put him down

vet you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=HPKxVcm3Eus

take to vet then beat shit out of friend followed by make up sex while gf nurses dog

Break your "friend's" leg

Vet asap

then this

Man, someone's having a ruff day

Duct tape
>if you can't duct it fuck it

Kill friend, take good care of dog, fuck his gf, post wins, live happily with her and the dog you rescued.

Put him down, no other choice.

Oh, wait. I'm thinking of horses.

Send him to the glue factory.

Op here showing my friend responses anything you want to say to him personally

CARLOS

Ill advise you, I'm no social justice faggot. A dog is a poor dumb animal, and any man that would take his frustration out on an animal is an insecure little piece of shit. He needs a good fucking punch in the chops, and you need to ace wrap that poor dogs arm and get him to the vet asap. And you are just as bad if you dont. The vet wont charge you if its not your dog. Google fucking 24 hour pet hospitals, and do the right thing op. And also give that quasi macho asshole a good fucking punch in the jaw. See how he fucking likes it. What is the closest major city near you? Ill pay the fucking bill and Ill come do it for you (if its within one tank of gas) Also, put just one aspirin into a dog treat, a dog that size can benefit from even an adult aspirin.

Friend here, he jumped over my girlfriends leg off the bed and broke his leg, we took him to the vet and they giving him X Ray's :)

Quit being an whore of
>(you)

Op here dogs at vet getting xray and stuff dw Sup Forumsros

Bull fucking shit, I hope OP gets in here with your address and name. A dog doesnt fucking break his fucking leg from jumping off a fucking bed. You are a little wanna be macho shit that cant control his anger. You'll get yours. I've never known a real man that would hurt a fucking dumb animal.

The dog could have chewed up your face, that's not an excuse to do such harm to a smaller/dumber creature.

Looks like they need to be un-brokened

CARLOSSSS

Op here dog is ok but my friend is forever a dog beater now