>Consider the following

>>Consider the following....
In general women are stronger then men, we don't give them enough credit. Sure most of the time physically men are stronger. Online we all like to play the "stay in the kitchen" game cause its funny, and i think most logical and intelligent women get it. Overall women can deal with stressful situations better, are able to make better choices. Its proven they live longer aswell. This is not a clear cut line acrossed the board. We all know that "dumb bitch" Of course there is that set of women that take it to far... fucking feminist.. *makes my head hurt* If you are a feminist and reading this... you are hurting your cause.. Signed "EVERYONE" If you are beautiful and intelligent, don't ruin it all in 1 shot by sleeping with a black man, its a good way to ruin your reputation and vagina all at the same time

>>TLDR

If this were even the slightest bit true, explain the test that has been done 3 time to my knowledge.
Two islands, one of men and one of women.
All 3 occasions the women were starving and unable to look after themselves.
In all three cases men were asked to go to the womens islands to help them.
The women all sat around whilst the dumb smucks did all the fucking work.
Reason women live longer, they are so fucking lazy when men do all the work and take all the risks!

Consider the following...
Die in a fire

>stressful situations better, are able to make better choices.

I dunno about that. Emotions play an overwhelming factor in handling stress and judgement. Not saying "women r dum lol", but them niggas are emotional AF

> Women, strong
Kek

>In general women are "stronger" then men

you jest right? women are "weaker" physically, mentally, and emotionally.

is it just me, or is there a higher than normal rate of bait threads today?

yeah basically

>Overall women can deal with stressful situations better
yea it must be nice a chill to be able to go through life always knowing that you have a safety net no matter what. women don't have to stress like men because absolutely nothing is ever expected of them. they always have that option of giving up and just having someone take care of them for the rest of their lives, men don't have that luxury.

This

Men arn't as stable as women and can't handle being without a women. If they don't have a women they tend to lash out in misogynists rants I.E anti-feminists. It's not hard to tell that women are superior emotionally, the only thing men have is strength, women are smarter and more emotionally stable

>women are smarter and more emotionally stable
bait

women are like humans in RPGs, average at everything

yea i noticed that shit too, very high concentration of b8 today

>XY
>hunts
>more skeletal muscle
>strongman competitions

>XX
>bears a child
>wider hips
>pregnancy books

truly bait
also I was thinking in just embrace our brutal islam bros and install full-time
patriarchy

Ok

Can I continue living?

That's simply not true. I live almost entirely in currents of emotion and it's very hard to see things logically, which is an enormous weakness.
Being unable to tear your feelings away from fact is not a strength.
Men are able to think a lot more logically, from what I've seen.

He's right ya know

>using TLDR
>>with double fucking dashes.

Go back to fagddit, betafag.