Do people actually think he'll every play for another team...

Do people actually think he'll every play for another team? He's gonna go the Kobe route and play for the Cavs the rest of his career. Especially now that all the pressure of winning a ring for Cleveland is gone, he and his crew can go out and have a bit more fun with it.

>a fucking australian

People are stupid, they don't have their own opinions, just watch First Take like it's not just professional shitposting on ESPN. I legit saw ppl on facebook saying that Kyrie should have been the FMVP and saying it's true because Skip said the same.

It wouldn't make any sense for LeBron to leave. He has an established team with a lot of talent in Kyrie and a great core in JR Smith, Thompson, Shumpert, Delly, Frye, and Love if Love stays.

If they keep the group together and improve upon their chemistry, they'll have a chance to be back in the finals for the next several years, perhaps longer if Kyrie really develops into an MVP caliber player capable of leading the squad to victories.

I keep hearing about him going elsewhere like the Lakers. Why? Everyone talks about LeBron wanting to win and he knows how hard it is to put a team together and win during their first year. What the hell does the Lakers even offer him? The Knicks? Yeah, no. The Heat? I'm pretty sure he was event more spurned by Riley and their front office than he was after he left Cleveland.

LeBron stays in Cleveland. His kids are going to school here. He's a family man. He's already made two huge moves and he's not going to want to put himself into that position again and rebuild a team all over again. He's got a great team here, why would he leave?

You should worry too desu as long as this man plays for the Cavs

Why leave the Cavs? They have assets. They could trade Kevin Love for a lot right now. His role with the Cavs is useless. He's needs to go somewhere else for the Cavs sake and his own.

LeBron will at least wait until summer trades are finished before he even thinks about leaving.

According to Wilbon the other day, he has heard a lot of Lakers rumors. That'd be cool but then James would have to play in the West and then no cake walk to the finals anymore.

WOW moar pls

>I keep hearing about him going elsewhere like the Lakers. Why?
cause laker fans want to believe they aren't in it to lose it every year, and everyone else is just verbally shitposting

Sauce?

He might leave again only if he has a chance to reunite with Wade, Carmelo, and CP3. They won't be doing that in Cleveland. Since he won one for the Land as long as he doesn't do another live tv special then no one will be burning his jersey this time either.

>His kids are going to school here. He's a family man. He's already made two huge moves and he's not going to want to put himself into that position again and rebuild a team all over again. He's got a great team here, why would he leave?
also all but one part of this applied to the Heat and he left so woopda da fucking doo

Why the hell would he go to the Lakers? Why do people keep falling for this "X player is going to the Lakers" rumor every single year.

The Lakers fans, media, and front office just blindly throw out names. As soon as it's clear that LeBron isn't going to LA, they'll move on to Westbrook, Curry, Durant, Melo... Anyone they can. The entire Lakers fanbase is made up of petulant spoiled children who had it good once and believe for no other reason but out of self-absorption that they deserve to be great.

What on earth makes the Lakers team more attractive than the Cavs? They've got no one that LeBron would want to come play with. Playing with an established Cavs team that just came off of a championship win is more attractive than rebuilding.

Kyrie's age and talent while not even reaching his prime yet is far more attractive than pairing up with Chris Paul or Melo. Plus LeBron now has two years of chemistry playing with Kyrie on the floor.

Why would you leave something great for another rebuilding project? Why would he work so hard to win a ship for the city he so loves just to leave again?

He's not going anywhere and Lakers fans are delusional.

/thread

He wants be in movies like Arnold and the Rock
So that's why LA rumours are smoky

And you honestly believe he's going to want to do that all over again? I'm pretty sure neither he, nor his wife or his kids want to be uprooted.

He wanted his kids to go to St. V's. He wanted his kids to grow up in Akron. He's basing his retirement on what's best for his family.

I thought the same when they said he bought a house in LA. Still don't see why he would play there. You don't have time to make movies during the season either way.

You have 4 months during the offseason though. I bet Space Jam 2 starts shooting soon

>How long did it take you to type that with your fat fingers, three minutes?
My BMI is in the normal range and still bigger than your country's GDP

Wait, Kobe left the Lakers before?

No but he cried for a trade, so it really wasn't on him. I always laugh when he credits himself loyal.

He was demanding a trade but it was never fulfilled.

why would he leave exactly? He's won 3 championships now. The difference in money another team may offer is negligible compared to the money he gets from endorsements. He's already experienced going from favorite son status to vilified by his home state, so I doubt he would want to repeat that either. I don't see him leaving desu

No way he leaves

Kyrie is 22 and just showed flashes of absolute greatness. How many 23 year olds average 27 in the fucking finals

Thompson is a perfect lebron role player in that he's the best offensive rebounder in the league and plays well off the ball, and is a versatile defender

Love is quality as well, and only 27. Yes the Warriors gave him fits at first but that was a matchup issue, love gives you depth and great versatility.

I don't think we will see the Warriors in the finals again either. Iggy is getting older, they have no big man now, contracts are going to have to be increased meaning their bench is going to decline.

Okc cavs next year imo

This cavs team is perfect for him

lol, the Warriors are after Nowitzki and Durant apparently.

I think Durant should be criticized even more than LeBron was for going down to Miami if that happens.

Not sure how implementing Nowitzki into their lineup would work out for them on the court and not on paper.