Sup Forumsros I need some advice. And you're the only people I can come to, to not feel pathetic

Sup Forumsros I need some advice. And you're the only people I can come to, to not feel pathetic.
Anyway, there's this girl that I really dig, and she liked me I guess. We've hung out a couple times, and gone on 3 or 4 dates, and I've known her for like 3 years. But we hung out a week ago, and all of a sudden it's almost impossible to talk to her.
The question is:
>Should I wait
Or
>Should I ask her what the fuck is up

And if anyone has advice I'd love to hear it.

Called sexual tension. If she feels it to, could lead to sex if you play it right. Assuming she still finds your faggot ass attractive

kill her

Go for it you fag, suspense is for old ladies...

Well last time I finger banged the shit out of her, and I was thinking, what if that was to far? Could sexual tension really be the reason she's ignoring me?

Terrible idea cause I wanna smash

But she might be even more turned away if I ask tho

Should I off myself instead?

Could be. Maybe she's conflicted about feelings she has. Or she just doesn't like you anymore, chick's are weird brah, it's hard to read them sometimes. It won't hurt to try though, got nothing to lose. I've had situations similar and not acted, only to learn they were wanting me to make the move.

Stop being such a spaghetti and make a move. Despite what they say on fb and tumblr women don't like little bitches that hesitate and worry about their feelings.

It's obvious, she wants you to rape her

what he said. 9 times out of 10 shes waiting for you to make a move. So make a physical move. If she doesnt want to go forward youll know and wont waste anymore time and if shes looking to fuck then profit

It's just I don't wanna fuck up man... I really like her, and it's just driving me insane. I mean she dumped her boyfriend for me

She says she's busy, and that's why I hesitate

then fucking go for it. trust me she wants you to man the fuck up and make moves.

>The question is:
>>Should I wait
>Or
>>Should I ask her what the fuck is up

1. Get her alone
2. Buttrape her
3. Lube and all
4. Fuck fuck fuck SQUIRT
5. Then when she's sobbing and dripping hot semen out of her asshole, THEN you ask her what the fuck is up?

6. Bitches. Sometimes they need a solid buttraping. Word.

Have you made a move on her in those 3-4 dates? 'Cause if you haven't made out or fucked yet then she probably feels undesired by your beta ass.

>This

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S YOUR FAULT?

if you're a nigger... then ... yes!

I've made out with her, fingered her, and she's givin me a handy J. She's very prude, and I'm fine with that. It may sound Beta as fuck, but I love to spend time with her more than just hooking up

I just wanna know what I did and or didn't do. And when I ask she says she's busy, or family is in town

>She's very prude

Not even kidding she had one boyfriend that she dated for a year, they fucked 3 times. Then she got cheated on while she was basically cheating on him with me

You sure she isn't craving the cock? Also, just ask her what the fuck is up one way or another, you can be subtle about it or confront her, people are different and the way you communicate will be too.

How long has this been going on for? 'cause maybe she actually is busy. Ask her when she's available and make it work.

It's been going on for like a week now. And if I ask her when she's available she doesn't reply. So I double text her.

Then one day I decided I won't text her for the entire day, so I ignored her, then she texted me "Hey" the next day

Does she talk to any other guys?

A week? That's it? What are you, 14?

First off, stop double texting, if she's going to ignore you then let her. Don't talk to them if they don't want to talk to you 'cause they'll always come back just like what happened and if she doesn't then I guess shes moved onto someone new just how she cheated on her ex for you

Not that I know of

Listen Sup Forumsro, I'm going to explain to your exactly who she is because she sounds like this bitch I tried to fuck. Whoever the fuck this chick is, she might just be weird about fucking and doesnt want to fuck you. Is she religious? If so get the fuck out. There are two types of girls who act ski-dish about fucking: religious ones who will wither NEVER fuck you or will cry rape after fucking you; or the type who are just sexually suppressed and waiting for you to take it to the next level. So in conclusion: if this grill is religious get the fuck out; if shes not then make a move and see what she really wants.

Honestly I'm thinking I'll do this. I just need to chill out and stop being a bitch. Maybe I'll hit up the gym or go running to get my mind off her

Where's she from?

I've made moves that's not the problem, it's the communication part that's out of funk

Colorado... Why

dude, go to reddit (I know its garbage) and hit up TRP (the red pill). Those dudes will actually get you laid real talk.

You didnt answer the religious aspect

Bro I get laid, but I actually want a girlfriend and I've been trying to date this girl for 3 damn years

Find out Sup Forumsro. Check her social media profiles, look at who's liking her shit. Whoever's liking her shit the most may be some thirsty nigga, or it may be the dude she's talking to all day and night. Talk to that dude on a fake profile and see what's up with them. Then you'll know what she's doing.

Oh my bad bro, nah she's not religious

That seems a lil to complicated and kinda creepy. No offense man

then youre golden. And sorry, I thought you were just trying to bang her.. but really, if you want love and loyalty get a dog not a girlfriend.

ask her what the fuck is up Sup Forumsro

That's what she's into son

The accuracy is fucking incredible. Maybe I'll just get a dog, and go to bars to bang

I don't trust you skeleton