Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YPcs6MNil0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to be 18 to post here kid

In the form of a question, please

How can you feel proud about being part of a reactionary counterculture that requires conformity while railing against conformity like the fucking goths, which, as it turns out, have a large degree of overlap with your shitty organization?

How is third grade doing?

Whats it like in your mom's basement

Did someone say conformity?

Hows preschool going bud?

What made you start being a satanist?

Is King Diamond the greatest Satanist in heavy metal?

What are you a new born baby or something?stupid satanist children. How about you go get a job or something worthwhile. Dont give me that "mexicans stole the jobs"bull either. You go fill out the applications and get working. Im aick and tired of you new born baby satanist cunty faggots fucking off while iv gotta work and put up with my wife.

If i have to suffer then god damnit youll suffer right with me.

Can you remote view the Antichrist? Why is he rustling all of your jimmies? Will you be able to recruit this nobody?

Well, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, so in being in such a position, i must be proud of all those inaccurate stereotypes you just labled me with.
And so you know, we have the goths too you fucking idiot. According to the Satan Department of Equality Statistics and Data, more than 34% of the Church of Satan's membership is goths. I should know, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

Which one is it? Am I in 8th grade or in preschool?

When I heard andy sixx 's sweet sexy emo gothic voice from a Black Veil Brides concert. After a few years, I rose through the ranks and became the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

No, Andy Sixx (see pictured) from Black Veil Brides is.

How dare you. Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and i deserve to be treated better. I cast you from this thread and damn you for an eternity in the abyss that is in the mosh pit at a black veil brides concert

Why dont you ask him? Hos office is right next to mine in the Church of Satan headquarters building.

Im a santaist. I work the mall scene november to janurary. It doesnt pay much but I get so much pussy. Litterally 1000s of aweet tight ass sit on my lap DAILY. Last year I had a record of 300 kids in one day, bonee the entire time.

Anyway dude, may the snow bring joy and the fire in my pants bring flames. Merry christmas to all and to all a goos night.

so he's not going to answer any questions...?

Do your parents know your shitposting on Sup Forums underage?

Here's what always confuses me when these posts come up... are you not in effect breaking one of the rules by posting?
>Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Thats unethical. As the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, im at the liberty to wrote you up for Satanic Misconduct under
>18 CSC 113
>No person shall belayeth with the masses of people.

I dont know. Ask your mother.

Ya but this is Sup Forums you can post anything you want on here

>No, Andy Sixx (see pictured) from Black Veil Brides is.

Black Veil Brides isn't metal, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=5YPcs6MNil0

Does it make you feel special to be part of a group only edgy teens and washed up metal band rejects associate with?
And when will mom be done making my hot pockets?

I didn't know this was a cringe thread

I love u

I get that it's Sup Forums but if one feels the need to brag about being a Satanist, while not following the central tenements... they're really no better than a Christian

Have a old friend from middle school who claims hes a Satanist.
Every bit a loser as you would expect.
No education, works at subway, still think drinking and smoking weed is something to brag about on social media like he's 14.
You faggots are always such nobodies.

Original.

Yeah i have a 4 year old sister that eats food. Better not eat food anymore, 4 year olds do it. To spoopy 4 me

This thread is a fucking joke just stop posting

cool

>This logic
I no longer question why you're a Satanist, you're a complete fucking autistic faggot.