/b honest. Do you ever check out your moms tits?

/b honest. Do you ever check out your moms tits?
(or soles). Also general mom son thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

genome.cshlp.org/content/15/9/1232.short
genome.cshlp.org/content/13/7/1619.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140991
karger.com/Article/Abstract/80819
truenewsusa.blogspot.nl/2014/06/blacks-africans-genetically-closer-to.html
genomica.uaslp.mx/Research/PhylogramColour.jpg
kevishere.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/primate_family_tree.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, my mom's old and has small saggy tits.

That being said,
>sauce

Holy shit!!! Moar!!

No but I love milfs

how would you know if they were small and saggy if you have never checked them out?

i check out hot moms not my mom.

sometimes mom just needs her sons cock. nothing wrong with that.

Seeing as the rest of her is pretty bad for sag/flab and there's pretty well no protrusion on her chest I'm pretty confident in saying that they're small and saggy.

this,
moms are gross

other peoples moms tho...

You've checked her tits out.

yes

used to get down shirt looks cuz she had small Bs. I fapped to her often. It helped she was younger, and not fat.

My mom used to walk around naked until i was like 14. Not a nudist or anything, but like if she just got out of shower, she would walk to laundry room naked..She looked good, def jerked off few times after, but because I saw it so much, I never lusted after her the way I did sister and cousins who I never saw nude

very good. Has she every noticed you staring?

Theres gotta be some vid of them being fucked come on.

Wow. What is her ethnicity? and how big were her jugs? I envy you.

White. D cups

i dont think so, but later i used to make myself get caught with a hard dick...and she definitely saw that

i was a little hornball

same with my mom. i saw her out of a bath at age 5, her nice tits and hairy triangle of a full bush.Spied on her in high school get out of shower....came buckets

Fuckin perfect. How was her ass? Love white tits.

mmm how did she react to your boner?

said oh my and made me go back

atleast i tried

Nice tight ass. Pussy was usually shaved into landing strip. Sometimes full bush. Ass looked great in a thong

Very good. What was her age/ethnicity?

haha
Get out. you saw her with a thong on. Would you fuck her ass?

she was 28, white, brown pussy hair, full bush

My mom always walked around in bra and panties during laundry days when i was a kid. I pretty much lost interest after a while. She's got great tits though, people still ask if they are real.

I would fuck and eat her ass. have sniffed her thongs many times

i'm gonna need some more mild pics/stories

Fuckk... how did they sit in her bra?

Is that your mom? Have you checked her tits or ass out? Why would you make a gif of your mom. Smh.

beautiful. too bad she doesnt know of your desires.

Can't remember this milfs name, but i know she was a myfreecams model.

my sides

When I was like 11, I was laying on floor by window and she had just an oversized shirt on with no panties, she came over to window to smoke and I could see her pussy full on, had a tampon string hanging out

Africans are closely related to apes.

" The p- and q-arm breakpoints of the inversions in PTR XVI and GGO XVI were found to occur at slightly different locations, consistent with their independent origin. Further, FISH studies of the homologous chromosomal regions in macaque and orangutan revealed that the region represented by HSA BAC RP11-696P19, which spans the inversion breakpoint on HSA 16q11-12, was derived from the ancestral primate chromosome homologous to HSA 1." genome.cshlp.org/content/15/9/1232.short

genome.cshlp.org/content/13/7/1619.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140991
karger.com/Article/Abstract/80819
truenewsusa.blogspot.nl/2014/06/blacks-africans-genetically-closer-to.html

And if you know that africans are the early step in evolutiongenomica.uaslp.mx/Research/PhylogramColour.jpg
And we all originate from apeskevishere.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/primate_family_tree.png
You know africans are in fact closer to apes as is , it is very logical.

No i do not check out my mom, checked out my stepmom tho.

I wish someone would just give me a name or source on OP's milf.

nahh, too saggy. i do enjoy the cleavage sometimes

Anyone have any incest vids, or wanna share some over kik?

appetizing!

Jayla Bates

You're welcome

please describe her cleavage.. color of breasts, what type of shirts she wears that show cleavage.

wat the fuck is with that crap you pasted above your reply.

I did a couple of times when I was like 12. I am ashamed of it, though.

The idea of wincest excites me, but only if I could magically transport into the body of another guy and fuck "his" mom. I would never do my own.

How old is your stepmom?

I love creeping on my step mom. Always stealing her dirty panties

How young do you have to be to consider a thing like this?

Yeah shes got big boobs and a big ass.

i go on omegle and watch people cum over my moms nudes that i stole off my dads phone

26 years young.

brilliant. are you willing to share some?

Post pics

>brilliant. are you willing to share some?
nope sorry, so much shit on Sup Forums gets archived now

Share please

No sorry. Sometimes when she was sleeping I would lift her shirt and touch her boob and cum in my pants.

wow. how'd they feel?

Basically this. I've got a little mom and sister wincest fantasy, but my mom and sister are not my cup of tea. I wish, by some witchcraft that OPs pic was my mom. I'd be glazing those titties from the day I hit puberty.

Really soft. Her nipples weren't hard. First boobs I ever felt.

I'm masturbating now thinking about it.

Envious of you user thanks for sharing

I pulled her panties down a bit too and felt her big butt.

and how big were they again?

Maybe D? Bit smaller so maybe C. I don't really know. She has big areolas.

Could you censor them and just show tits/ass?

My mom (aunt, long story) is almost 60, the only time I look at her is to make sure she doesn't kick off before I get out of college and into a job.

I'll take questions if you guys want

Shes tan in summer, lot of freckles but heavy cleavage. At least D's in size. she wears a lot of low-cuts

ever jerk it?

hotwifekrissy is the OP. Fucking remembered finally

thanks user

true story time, short and sweet.

>used to be total mommas boy
>friends would come over so i would have nowhere to sleep but in my moms bed with her
>one night she is drunk and passed the fuck out
>timetotouchboobs.jpg
>reach over after much hesitation, finally touch a real boob
>OHFUCKSOHORNY
>touch it like 3 more times with a little squeezing, to scared to actually do what i want
>go to bathroom, fap hard
>go to bed

ah. finally got that off my chest.

Like once when i was really drunk. I had one wet dream about her where we were both nudists in the jungle and i fucked her doggy style. wow ive never admitted that before lol

Sorta did the same but I came in my pants/shorts.

>once when i was really drunk

user come on. You're on Sup Forums.

Im serious. only time i ever wank it to perverted shit; im either drunk, high, or on coke

So how was it slamming her doggy style in your "dream"?

Would love to see some mommy soles right now

Fucking fantastic. All of these other naked people were just standing around watching us

Does she have a big booty?

Well shes heavier set, so pretty big

hotwifekrissy

profiles.myfreecams /HotWifeKrissy

Yeah, I'm 13 tho so yeah.
email me for stuff.
[email protected]

Bet it felt good cumming while you dreamt of slamming her ass.

It did, then regret set in lmao

I actually did feel mine up.

How was that? She gave me a peck on the lips when she was drunk like a week ago and i was stunned

I said earlier. I felt her boobs when she was asleep and came in my pants.

Birth mother? No. Step mother? I've seen pictures of her tits in my dad's phone. I've jacked it into her panties. I've created into her room while she's sleeping to catch a glimpse of her fully naked.

Ohh that was you, mustve been such a rush and felt great

I was so scared she was going to wake up so yeah. And it did feel good.

Few days later I crawled in and lowered her pants/panties a bit and felt her big butt. Felt so good cumming.

no OP because she is 72 and I hate her

Youre a naughty lil freak arent you;)

Testing.

Yeah. I'm jerking now thinking about it.

You?

Yup I jerk benis for you

No, because I hate the bitch, but I have with my grandmother. My grandmother was in her 50's but somehow everyone in my family looks 15-20 years younger than they are. My grandmother had huge tits, and a nice, huge ass. She used to have trouble sleeping, so she took pills that would either put her in a zombie state, or into a tenporary coma. One day, she was playing on her laptop while knocked out on the pills, so I pulled one of her tits out of her shirt, and wrapped her hand around my dick. She seemed to have started to wake up, so I quickly got up and left the room. My heart was pounding entirely too hard to have gotten any pleasure out of it, lol.

She's blonde too.

idk if it counts but I walked into the laundry room and my step mom was in panties and bra shit I probably jerked it to her for a straight month after that