Going to stop by her class tomarrow. What do?

Going to stop by her class tomarrow. What do?
>Just graduated HS
>She is freshman
>little sister's bff
>bored, asked her out
>said yeah
>date never materialized
>she coming to grad party
>family/friends dont know

bail.
she looks british

Go on

Fuck her right in the pussy

shes ok would take blowjob and lick semi hairy pussy

Why
I dont fancy the possibility of cops being involved

Bad news bears man. If she was just someone you met somewhere then it's all good for a fling, but she knows where you live, family, name. Anytime she can go batshit and report you for some bullshit if you do decide to get some trim.

Tbh fam you graduated high school thats way too late. Just gonna have to wait or break the law.
also

Then why make the thread?

Just fuck off underage faggot.

She aint a britbong

fuck her

I'm 18. If you guys have tips for
that would grant me a better chance at not getting fucked by the gay ass american age restrictions I may do it

If you trust her. Just know no one can know. no one user

>gay ass american age restrictions
Can you not find someone closer to your age you fucking loser.
shes right out of middle school

It's less than 4 years

you grow up a lot in 3 or 4 years.
so shes probably pretty dumb and you could make her a slut which is pretty lame of you to do.
also post moar now

Walked by her at homecoming and didn't recongize her. She has always had an interest in me

post more pics

terrible pic
but looks ok. She has to really like you or its not worth it.

don't do it fam. girls at this age are super clingy

I have a habit of waiting too long before going in.
When I was a freshman my sister had a birthday party. The girl snuck out put her chin on my shoulder and watched me play company of heroes for half an hour

oh shit i love coh whats your steam name? quick nig this thread gonna prune

bamp i love butterfaces

No. I'm not giving names. However it was on that map with a top and bot bridge and shollow walkway in the center

vire valley you slut
also why no steam name?
i dont want your real name fam

Check out your state laws. In my state, I can fuck a 14 year old and I'm twenty. Of course, I wouldn't do that because gross.

Shoot up the school, nothing says I love you more then a bunch of dead teenagers.

Too lazy to. Massachusettes
Not risking it

its 16. So fam if shes 16 then your all good in the hood.
also risking what? you play coh 2?

Haven't played games in a while. She'll be 16 in fall but, any suggestions for then?

Holy fuck dude you just graduated there is a world of hot chicks who are legal and way more fuckable than some underage freshman. Are you really that much of a beta that this is the girl you are focusing on?

See
She already want da d

>tomarrow
>graduated high school

Pick 1

hangout with her over the summer and ask her out a month before dating you sperg
also this

Stopping by the school to drop off shit

Assuming you are OP, you just graduated though. You have any universities in the area? Just crash some parties and say you go to the school, no one will know and they are full of sluts who would fuck a cow if they just call them beautiful.

Bumping

I want a relationship

Is this one of ops girls??

To be fair OP, I've known a couple of people who dated Froshmen while they were Seniors. It's kinda weird but some people can pull it off. So go right ahead and fuck that young pussy up.

The girl in the foreground is her older sister, a few months youngrr than me. Better looking but bland as cement flavored oats

with a 14 y/o? Kill yourself. There has got to be one decent looking girl your age who would date you if you actually knew how to talk to girls. But you are wasting your time with this shit.

Bump

Help

She 15. She is interested in me

Does she put out?

As in?