Time 8:00 PM ET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8g2KKGgK-0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kobe is an overrated faggot

2nd for Da Land

3rd for Meyers Leonard 50/40/90 next season

first for banner 18

Is Dragan Bender the biggest meme in this draft?

I am greek

no and no

don't forget cuz the Warriors won game 4, with the steal a taco promotion we can all get a free dorito loco taco at taco bell today from 2-6.

Hmm

The hell y'all talking about heh? The cavs barely one the seventh game and y'all acting like they won the shit running away. If there's anything it was the warriors that was in total control of this series until the NBA meddling by suspending greening game 5 and gave the cavs a shot. If green would have played in game five we wouldn't be having this discussion. The cavs is no match for a good healthy warriors team, so kill that crap.

really makes you think

I didn't think they allowed black people on Sup Forums

I can't tell, is that anime or Major League Penis on the bottom?

>if
>would've
>should've

k

If the Wolves get Murray I think you're looking at a legit dynasty in 1-2 years tops. But they'll have a smaller window than most cuz Thibs will play KAT, Wiggins and Murray 44 mpg all year long.

>it's okay for men to collect memorabilia of historic men's sporting events and to appreciate the important figures and items that are a part of this honorable sport

>it's not okay for men to collect little girl's toys, things meant for children

Hmm.... I see nothing wrong here.

Fuck off pony fucker.

because you can't play bball with a generation 3 Pinkie Pie

What should the Wolves do about Rubio and Levine tho? Keep both? Cap is going up but I have never been crazy about Rubio.

Is it 2012?

does anyone play 2k16? my knowledge of apehoop is limited to pe at school and I don't really have a clue what I'm doing

*smacks lips*
>Green dindu nuffin, da nba white men just Finna hold a nigga down, ya hear?

Is Curry more shook than John Wall?

With 9th pick Raptors will pick him, screenshot this.

BTC

WHERE WE AT????????

still play only for mygm. Every other mode besides playing with friends is shit.

Buddy Heild

I dont do either

LaVine is better than Murray
They're going P.F.

SKIP BAYLESS' LAST EPISODE OF FIRST TAKE IS CURRENTLY ON

RIP SKIP
WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR TROLLING EXPERTISE, MANY OF US ON Sup Forums HAVE TRIED TO REPLICATE IT AND WE'VE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM YOU

THANK YOU YOU SALTY FUCKING FAGGOT YOU RUINED /NBA/ WITH YOUR DUMB GIMMICKS

I like Fifa UT so myteam is pretty fun at the moment, I just don't really know how to defend and I can get steamrollered easily

Insult me all you want, I'm just trying to point out some inconsistencies and hypocrisy among the basketball community.

>mfw Spurdora trolling is 90% stolen from Skip

just keep playing and learn to use the on the fly commands during play. If you have shitty defensive players, then good luck cuz you're getting torched.

playing with swords is both acceptable and strongly encouraged

Ben "No J in my name or game" Simmons

been there m8, try playing the myplayer mode, make a point guard and you'll learn how to defend the perimeter. Defending inside is piss easy, just don't let them dunk on you, force the big guys to shoot, most will miss

Last hour of First Take with Skip

I'm crying lads

Why?

Will he stay or will he go?

I personally like Bazemore, but I don't know if he'll go to OKC unless it's a big contract, and he might want to stay in Atlanta.

tearsofjoy.jpg

Happy 36th birthday to Richard Jefferson
Champion

TYBE

Then you're doing a shit job because i'm not convinced.

Collecting memorabilia is collecting a piece of history, forged by men who pour countless hours of their lives for a sport that brings people together and entertains them, while the players chase glory and adoration.

You're literally collecting toys of made up characters by artists who found out that the anime industry is a goldmine of suckers willing to buy anything that is cute.

Swords and other weapons are okay though.

>Stephen A. Smith has incorrectly predicted the finals winner six years in a row

Simmons finally worked out for the Sixers this morning. They're the only team that he's spent time with.

Remember when lelkerfags were trying to force that "he's gonna refuse to play for the sixers" storyline?

>no more Tebow rants
>no more anti LeBron rants
>no more MY SPURS rants
>no more anti OKC despite it being your home town team rants
>no more OU is really good but I'm going to be a overly skeptical and underrate them intentionally moments
>no more Dallas Cowboys are going to win the championship rants
>no more mentionings of the "clutch gene" or "disappearing in the 4th quarter"
>no more intentional fallacy based arguments to get Steven A. to have an aneurizme on live TV

Good riddance.

apologize

Tfw Manny cucks Floyd out of his 50-0

Then you're doing a shit job because i'm not convinced.

Collecting MLP products is collecting a piece of history, forged by men and women who pour countless hours of their lives for a show that brings people together and entertains them, while the characters chase glory and adoration.

You're literally watching games made up of characters by rich execs who found out that the sports industry is a goldmine of suckers willing to buy anything that is cool.

Swords and other weapons are okay though.

I don't think it's my players because even when i play as proper teams I can only really win on amateur
I'm holding my hands up when AIs looking to pass and try to intercept them with the occasional square to steal but i still don't hold up well, it's probably just practice

good lord sports memorabalia faggots getting btfo up in /nba/!

samefag

fuck off

What will the name of the 30 for 30 for this finals
be

ahahahahahhahaha i just woke up nigga you got btfo

31st poster hahahahaha

You can try flipping the script but shitposting isn't going to help you anymore.

Back to > you go.

Da Land: A Story of Meme Magic

Believeland: Episode 2

I collect RC cars

>nba 2k16 'free' with ps plus
>download it because fuck using discs
>sell my old physical copy to some dumb guy for $50
check youtube, there's a few videos that will tell you the basics. When you're guarding hold L2 to get in defensive position (kinda like in fifa) and use the right stick to put the players hands up and make it more difficult to hit a shot

bandwagoning them for these playoffs was fun, but no repeat pls

NBA/MLP: What's the difference?

What if dirk replaces bogut and its dirk and draymond

So let's be real.

Just how anally ravaged is the West going to be next year with B & T destroying every other team?
We already know C are going to rule the East.

They'll go from a top 3 defense with rim protection to a bottom 3 defense without rim protection.

i dont think either is healthy tbqh

What happened to that based NBA thread full of fat exes, it really had everything offseason is about

The last thread showed me that you guys are a bunch of fucking losers. I thought since like wrestling, nba is staged I, could relate with this fanbase. Lose some weight fellas

The one where anons were posting fat Mexicans?

SPC OG here

Back to running this lame ass general. Reminder that we still have the most rings

One of the Spuredditors reported it since someone called him Mexican

>mfw Blazers get Howard or Horford
>mfw instantly become the second seed
>mfw Thunder lock in on the style of play they used against the Warriors and play lock down defense
>mfw instantly become the first seed

>mfw the Warriors fall to being the fifth seed with Barnes and Festus leaving
>mfw there's in fighting over the choke and Draymond fucks up the team moral with his loud mouth and blaming himself for the Finals lose
>mfw Curry is eternally SHOOK and never averages as many threes again

GET BTC'D BITCH

Green was a literal non-factor in game 3 and 6. He was a beast in 7 but the Cavs broke down the entire Warriors roster at that point.

This same Warriors team could barely handle a LeBron + D-League 7 game series last year. That Warriors took it to 7 games is commendable though, though they did get considerable ref help early on. But the hype from the regular season wasn't enough and got depleted at around the time of pic related.

>I thought since like wrestling, nba is staged I, could relate with this fanbase.

How many rings do you have?

I'm so glad he got such a historic ring. Cleveland will always love you, RJ.

whats up Dean Mark

please have sex then kys ya manlet nerd

For real there are we getting the Thunder-Cavs Finals that should have been?

How far did you get in the playoffs? Did you win the championship this year?

Oh that's right WE did.

Take that L.

nice gif britbong. saved.

It's not about rings desu. It's first and foremost about heart and hustle. The rings follow from there.

>I thought since like wrestling, nba is staged I, could relate with this fanbase.

It looks like Curry intentionally wanted to dunk on James

No doubt.

>mfw a Trailblazers OKC WCF

>mfw it was all about getting one for da land
>mfw we got one for da land

GODDAMN BTC IS COLD AS FUCK

FUCK STEPH CURRY NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

James reacts so late to Curry's charge to the basket.

Curry literally never recovered. Chalking it up to inexperience is fair, but look at how afraid Curry is to just get to the basket. Love is a good defender, but he could've shaken him off. Except he sees LeBron NEVER looks away from him. He KNOWS that ball is NEVER going in. Curry knows that he will die.

wow great close out. Can't wait to teach my wife's son that elite level defense.

Literally storybook.

Kick out. Offensive foul

Spike Lee's ass fucking ruined MyCareer. None of those characters were even likeable. No interaction. Just linear bs.

yfw it's 6.30 pm, almost 40 degrees celsius and the sun is burning

sahara.jpg

no bball this evening lads

Demetrius Jackson will be the best PG to come out of this draft. Cap this.

>mfw JR got to pipe every bitch in the club
>mfw he's going to give the pipe to ever hoe in Cleveland
youtube.com/watch?v=8g2KKGgK-0w

It's magical bruh.

>The shot that ended Curry's career was a 3.
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Melo will never get a ring

Do you think Cavs will shill out big money for Lebron's dream team now that they won one for da land? I think it was Wade, Melo, and CP3

Rate my OC gents

Doesn't even make contact my dude