Average girl left or right thread. They love the attention

Average girl left or right thread. They love the attention.

As a lover of average girls, I'd go with right.

Right

Right

Umm, I'd get her naked and rub my hard dick all over her.

Def Left.

Right. Which one

my buddies fiance, is she average? let me know what you othink

her rump.

middle.

Which one

Oooh nice. Just keep bending over baby...

She's pretty fuckin average

Middle, Love her thighs and ass.

her fb / sara.l.neal if you get bored let her know ha ha saw your ass

Yeah, looks pretty average in a cute way. Needs to be spanked and dominated.

would snuggle both.

Threads like these make me realize how below average I really am.

More of dem legs

Nah, I'm not here to bug them on fb, just like to fap to their pics. Nice ass!

prove it

oh well, maybe someone will. shes too nice to everyone, it irks me for some reason.

Oh yeah, cute ass too! What the hell is she doing?

I wish she would be nice to me and let me eat her out.

lol well ask then, she'll freak out but it will be funny for me and hey maybe you'll get lucky for some stupid reason

Posing for a silly pic with a graduation cap and a shit ton of climbing gear

average my ass.

Going with righty, but I would'nt turn lefty away either.

Eh, a lot of guys just want tits. More cute skinny girls for us

Well, with that body I'd love to see her climb on top of me, and ride me like a wild horse.

I have some of lefty alone if you want me to share

i dunno. most guys i know really dont give a shit about tits so much as not being fat and just being pretty.

I would'nt mind at all.

Huge tits arn't a must for me. I really like girls-next-door, cute and fun to be with. Bimbos start to look the same after a while.

Left, also checked

Left again, she looks like she knows her way around a cock

Left

Middle, always lots of freak in a geek

Can't really see much but I'll go with right because not duckfacing

Cute, any more with her glasses on? That was kind of a turn on.

Prove I'm an ugly man? Why?

Yum. Anything else you'd do to her? Personally I'd love to use her cute mouth hard

Right

She's really average depending on where you're from

Sorry about the duck face, seems to be her thing... but the rest makes up for it in my book

For sure, I'm an oral kinda guy myself but I'd still like to fuck her. There would be plenty of sucking involved, you can count on that.

Which sister?

100% agree. I'd like to lean in behind her, suck on that neck and squeeeeze those titties.

Right, doesn't look like George W.

For sure

Oh, she'll get plenty of rough loving in all three holes, don't worry about that.

Left, mainly cuz I like her hair style better.

Omg that's the best pic of her yet. She's fuckn sexy in those jean shorts. I'd spank her and yank those down.

Definitely Left

That's a solid plan, user. Would spread her right there and mount the pussy. Maybe we could dp her.

Right for me

Hot little cunt

Right, backseat blowjob kinda girl.

Fuck, she just gets looking better and better. I could finger her standing up with my tongue down her throat.

yup

What about now?

She'd pretend to resist but we all know she loves it

hollywood. average my ass.

Oh yes. She's a haughty prude, would love to hear her shrieks of pain turn to moans of pleasure as I ripped open her asshole and you pounded her dripping pussy.

Right all the way she's cute as fuck

Wow! Was'nt expecting that. Is that you she's sucking on?

Ah, better. Hmmm....right is sure cute, but I think I would have better time fucking the left one. Which one do you like?

excellent choice

She would'nt resist too long once those shorts are down and I'm tonguing her pussy. I'd shove it in deep to make her horny as hell.

Left, right or center?

Sounds hot, I'd help you fuck her however you want as long as I get to finish in her mouth, holding her head deep down onto my cock.

Which one, and what sounds good?

Just don't do it in front of her mother, you might spoil monmy's idea of her good little girl

I really can't pick just one. Gonna go for a foursome.

My friend Travis

That would be hot, would'nt it? Her mom would be in the next room and she had to struggle not to squeal. After tongueing her, I'd bend her hot little ass over and go balls deep, each little muffled squeal would turn me the fuck on.

I'd probably pick right, but it's a tough choice

Yup, I'll cum in her ass as she chokes on you. She won't shit right for weeks, and a sore throat will be a little extra reminder of her ordeal.

Still going with righty!

All three fuckable, but going with right for me.

Could you do that to her wearing this?

I love lefty's pale skin and smile. I'd have to suck on her while the other two played with her tits, just to break the ice.

Left is least fuckable, but yeah... here's another version of that

left or right?

Right

Left right or mid?

left

Fuck yeah, I'd pull it up to her waist so I could see all of that ass as I'm pounding it. The smell of her perfume and hot pussy would be intoxicating.

From that pic, I'd say left.

I'm loving her blowjob pics. Post all you want for sure. Did you steal these or did he share them?